E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Ffrridayyy

My Ride: 2001 330i ci
KHOALTY answer your customer emails already!!

It's been 2 days and i've emailed you guys twice regarding a wrong order..
I'm trying to return an order that was wrong and I'm trying to find an address
And see how the shipping is going to be done. Please respond
Ffrridayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
shadow 2

My Ride: 07 328i
I'm sure posting here will get a prompt response.

Last edited by shadow 2; 11-30-2012 at 09:32 PM.
shadow 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
E46er75

My Ride: 323i Vert, 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow 2 View Post
I'm sure posting here will get a prompt response.

Does it really matter what you think? The guy is trying to get a response... Last time I checked it was a free country. If any workers from this company value the the business they would have return his email. I think you took too many facepalms to the head buddy...

Anyways, I have heard a lot of nightmares with this company. I have yet order anything from there myself but the word on the streets not positive. Hope you get your answer.. Good luck

Last edited by E46er75; 11-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.
E46er75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
HELLBOUND

My Ride: 2004 BMW 325 CI
Some how there seem to be issues with using phones these days and everyone knows how hard it is to just ignore e mails since they mean business when being sent, should be taken seriously over just a simple phone call to resolve whatever that problem might be.

Last edited by HELLBOUND; 11-30-2012 at 10:15 PM.
HELLBOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
omni01_k

My Ride: 2014 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46er75 View Post
Does it really matter what you think? The guy is trying to get a response... Last time I checked it was a free country. If any workers from this company value the the business they would have return his email. I think you took too many facepalms to the head buddy...

Anyways, I have heard a lot of nightmares with this company. I have yet order anything from there myself but the word on the streets not positive. Hope you get your answer.. Good luck
Last time I checked whining doesn't help either. I'm sure they have more than one customer who emails them, and before you blast back I'll use what you said, "it's a free country."
Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
E46er75

My Ride: 323i Vert, 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni01_k View Post
Last time I checked whining doesn't help either. I'm sure they have more than one customer who emails them, and before you blast back I'll use what you said, "it's a free country."
Or you could take the time and just read the multiple threads/issues posted here regarding poor customer service...
E46er75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
GATORSHOES2

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i
Emailed them regarding a problem I had with SEKO, the people who shipped my bumper. No response. Was hoping to get a response on it, especially considering I was planning on making a few more big purchases from them.
GATORSHOES2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #8
bldngblck

My Ride: 330i zhp
i had issues with them, however

i can say, they did promptly respond to me by email
it was just a few months ago
i think my thread is still up.
i'd be wary of businesses without at least an answering service to call.
bldngblck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Been waiting 3 days to answer a simple email. No phone number is a real drag when you have a last minute question about something.

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #10
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
I don't see any unreplied to emails that need to be replied to from the last week or so - any chance any of you could open a live chat or message us on facebook or send an email through the contact form on the site?
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #11
bikeaddict

My Ride: e46 330ci
seriously dean...what is going on with my order and why dont you answer emails? posting here is the only way to contact you it seems....I'm going to contact paypal today and you have not even shipped my order and cant seem to respond to emails...and I work during the day so your live chat is not an option for me..a phone number would be nice....
bikeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
There is a phone number, but it only shows after you place an order. Try checking your order confirmation email for it. It doesn't matter though, I left 3 vmails and no response.

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #13
Fern2899

My Ride: 2003 e46 M3
Send a message via AIM to Fern2899
No offense to dean, and the khoalty team.. But it seems like 2 or 3 times a month I see someone complaining about response issues regarding order errors.. Just seeing this makes me not ever want to order anything from khoalty. I have not ordered anything from you guys but with the constant complaints I see, makes me very iffy about making any future orders.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #14
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern2899 View Post
No offense to dean, and the khoalty team.. But it seems like 2 or 3 times a month I see someone complaining about response issues regarding order errors.. Just seeing this makes me not ever want to order anything from khoalty. I have not ordered anything from you guys but with the constant complaints I see, makes me very iffy about making any future orders.
I have a feeling it's the downside of having such a small company (which enables prices to be so low).

I've always had good service though and very prompt shipping when dealing with them

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
Ffrridayyy

I recieved an email saying to return the product and they attached a return label but the problem now is that the return label is only for the shipping to my address? Can a khoalty associate help me on here? I already sent them emails today and its been a full day and i have not been replied too. I actually sent them emails since friday but I think they are not open on weekends?

Khoalty.. how does the return shipping work on a wrong order??? Do i pay to return a wrong order?? or are you suppose to give me a prepaid label to return the wrong order?? someone help me!!
thanks
Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
Ffrridayyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
I don't see any unreplied to emails that need to be replied to from the last week or so - any chance any of you could open a live chat or message us on facebook or send an email through the contact form on the site?
I recieved an email saying to return the product and they attached a return label but the problem now is that the return label is only for the shipping to my address? I already sent them emails yesterday and its been a full day and i have not been replied too. I actually sent them emails since friday but I think they are not open on weekends?

Khoalty.. how does the return shipping work on a wrong order??? Do i pay to return a wrong order?? or are you suppose to give me a prepaid label to return the wrong order?? Please help me!!
thanks