E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
PrecisionX

My Ride: 2002 330CI
Where to get clear reflectors for Xmas? Khoalty is out.

Ok so I put clear reflectors on my Xmas list and khoalty is out of stock. I need an alternative fast! No more amber!

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
///MPR77

My Ride: 02 ///M3 Tri-Ped
Lol, if you put it on your Xmas list, then Santa Claus should bring it, check under your tree on the 25th.

Good luck

BTW were you good this year?

Bewahren Sie ihre ultimative fahrmaschine
Old 12-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
PrecisionX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPR77 View Post
Lol, if you put it on your Xmas list, then Santa Claus should bring it, check under your tree on the 25th.

Good luck

BTW were you good this year?
Santas elfs can't make these they're German parts and he needs to go pick em up but where??
Old 12-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
LA Prince
Banned User

My Ride: Not Your Business
I think you've a been a naughty boy this year, santa's elves told Kohalty to not sell you any reflectors

BAD BAD BOY!

Santa coming for you!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
FastHackem

My Ride: E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionX View Post
Santas elfs can't make these they're German parts and he needs to go pick em up but where??
Santa is German man. Anyway check eBay....

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Bimmer App

The Mind Is A Terrible Thing.
2006 M5
2005 Impreza WRX
2002 330i
1983 944
Old 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
tommy d

My Ride: 2005 330i
Did you check ECS Tuning?
1998 Ford Taurus SE - 107K miles
1987 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 - 232K miles
Old 12-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
Andy2108

My Ride: E46 M3, '67 Cobra
jlevisw
Old 12-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
You are so helpless. Check the sponsor page maybe? eBay? You have the Internet and a computer at your disposal, it's not that hard.

1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

Old 12-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
PrecisionX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
You are so helpless. Check the sponsor page maybe? eBay? You have the Internet and a computer at your disposal, it's not that hard.
Hey smart ass, when I say Santa I mean my girlfriend and we have joint accounts including eBay, I'm trying to find a way that she can have access and that I don't know if she ends up getting it or not. Let me guess, you're gonna bitch because there was a "Where can Santa find clear reflectors" thread already and I should have searched?

Well guess what, if people don't start new threads there is nothing to search for. I know where to get them if I am a BMW enthusiast, I need to link my gf to a damn place so I don't friggin know. It's not like she's gonna go register on e46 and scope the classifieds and know what the hell she's doing.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #10
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

Quote:
Hey smart ass, when I say Santa I mean my girlfriend and we have joint accounts including eBay, I'm trying to find a way that she can have access and that I don't know if she ends up getting it or not. Let me guess, you're gonna bitch because there was a "Where can Santa find clear reflectors" thread already and I should have searched?

Well guess what, if people don't start new threads there is nothing to search for. I know where to get them if I am a BMW enthusiast, I need to link my gf to a damn place so I don't friggin know. It's not like she's gonna go register on e46 and scope the classifieds and know what the hell she's doing.
Chill out dude, you are way too young to have a joint account with anyone besides your parents.

Also, the more redundant threads you create that go unanswered or get filled with differing information, the harder it is for new users to find what they are looking for. Every time you start another thread on a subject that has been discussed before, it makes it that much harder for someone who is inexperienced with this site to find what they want. I know because I have first hand experience. When I look for information on a very specific subject here, I conduct a broad search and open up many tabs in the process. Obviously the more threads I find, the more tabs I need to open. It doesn't help when we duplicate information here. Many times it's difficult or impossible to find the most articulate example of what a user is looking for.

2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

Last edited by tock172; 12-05-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
///MPR77

Quote:
Hey smart ass.

Santa is checking this thread twice. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354759401837.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	481073

Last edited by ///MPR77; 12-05-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #12
PrecisionX

Quote:
Chill out dude, you are way too young to have a joint account with anyone besides your parents.

Also, the more redundant threads you create that go unanswered or get filled with differing information, the harder it is for new users to find what they are looking for. Every time you start another thread on a subject that has been discussed before, it makes it that much harder for someone who is inexperienced with this site to find what they want. I know because I have first hand experience. When I look for information on a very specific subject here, I conduct a broad search and open up many tabs in the process. Obviously the more threads I find, the more tabs I need to open. It doesn't help when we duplicate information here. Many times it's difficult or impossible to find the most articulate example of what a user is looking for.
Way too young eh? No I'm not Canadian but I am a United States Army Veteran serving since 2006 with a pretty solid list of refs and recommendations from people higher than you've ever spoken to in real life, forgive me but I didn't ask for your search method I asked for a girlfriend friendly way to find car **** for me. Contrary to your belief people search and don't find a damn thing. For example my inspection reset thread that I got **** on for no searching and or doing the proceedure correctly only to find that there were multiple people who had the same problem and the thread search solution crap didn't do ****.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #13
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

Quote:
Way too young eh? No I'm not Canadian but I am a United States Army Veteran serving since 2006 with a pretty solid list of refs and recommendations from people higher than you've ever spoken to in real life, forgive me but I didn't ask for your search method I asked for a girlfriend friendly way to find car **** for me. Contrary to your belief people search and don't find a damn thing. For example my inspection reset thread that I got **** on for no searching and or doing the proceedure correctly only to find that there were multiple people who had the same problem and the thread search solution crap didn't do ****.
I find all of that pretty hard to believe considering the way you worded your response to me. Regardless, none of this matters. You're not going to get the picture about starting new threads. It's normal for new users to start a torrid of new threads and then get the picture, but somehow, you missed it

Also, don't try to use the, "I'm a veteran" card to intimidate me. I don't care if you are a 4 star general. I'm politically educated enough to realize our bloated military spending in the US is leading us straight down the path to insolvency. Enjoy your taxpayer funded pension and clear corner reflectors.

2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #14
///MPR77

Quote:
I find all of that pretty hard to believe considering the way you worded your response to me. Regardless, none of this matters. You're not going to get the picture about starting new threads. It's normal for new users to start a torrid of new threads and then get the picture, but somehow, you missed it

Also, don't try to use the, "I'm a veteran" card to intimidate me. I don't care if you are a 4 star general. I'm politically educated enough to realize our bloated military spending in the US is leading us straight down the path to insolvency. Enjoy your taxpayer funded pension and clear corner reflectors.
And pwned.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
PrecisionX

Quote:

Enjoy your freedom and your tongue ring,
Hippie. Now stop posting on my my threads and find something better to do.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

Quote:
Enjoy your freedom and your tongue ring,
Hippie. Now stop posting on my my threads and find something better to do.
I don't have a tongue ring. Way to generalize.

2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #17
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
This forum
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
nike001

My Ride: Fergo
Hahahaha. I love this place so much.

330i ZHP 6MT | H&R Sport Cup | BMW Performance | OEM Clears | Coby Wheel
Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
scarede46er

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325i ZSP
i'd rather have tax money spent on the military than free condoms for whores. Yes, Sandra Fluke, I am looking at you.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #20
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarede46er View Post
i'd rather have tax money spent on the military than free condoms for whores. Yes, Sandra Fluke, I am looking at you.
Pretty short sighted comment there. Last I checked, condoms cost a hell of a lot less than caring for a ward of the state who has a high likelihood of ending up in prison. Either way you're stuck with the bill. Free condoms on me!

2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

Closed Thread