E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #61
sunsetcoast

My Ride: '99 323i & '00 323iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayGetaway View Post
Rear shocks (not struts) will cost between $30-200 each depending on what brand you go with and they take maybe 2 hours to install.
Doing the rear shocks in the wagon is a bit more of a PITA than the sedan/coupe, mostly because of the interior.

Ode2joy is in the process now. Take a look at his thread. I think it took about an hour to get to the point where he could start the job. If there is any question about the rear springs, you're going to want to do them at the same time.
sunsetcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #62
markgbe

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330ci
i personally think my BMWs have been the best cars that i've workedk on, and are very reliable so i haven't actually had to work on them much. Everything is very well engineered compared to most cars.

I've had two E39s and now an e46.
markgbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #63
vandyboy

My Ride: 2001 325i
Buy the wagon. I promise it will not blow up on the way home or be the nightmare you think it will.
vandyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #64
Surrept

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Rwd is fine in the snow with winter tires.
I recently learnt from another new member that to get the best traction in snow.
Put bigger tires at the front so more weight falls on the rear.

Equvalent of putting sandbags in the trunk except better.
Good advice. But yeah, put a set of blizzaks on the car with a couple sand bags in the trunk and you'll be fine. I've been in some serious snow conditions with my 330ci out here in Ohio and had TONS of issues getting around until I put those blizzaks on the car. After that I was getting around in a foot of snow without any issues.
Surrept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #65
CORVAIRWILD

My Ride: Diesel Subrban 325xi
I read jayb328i's post, and it's difficult not to fly off the handle. I am well aware that the internet is a "flat" place, and it's difficult to know what tone is used in ones comments.

So I won't directly answer, cause it's like trying to judge a persons character by their looks, or even their car. Maybe one can tell something from their ride, but they may have inherited it, the only dealer that would offer financing etc...

Yes, I do own Corvairs, several in various states of repair, and dis-repair. I also own several Suburbans, all diesel 3/4 ton 4x4's. I have a few other cars and trucks, almost all from out west, to be rust free, all Subs have 250k+. The Silverado has 283k, and a friend & I just rebuilt the 4L80E tranny ourselves, every single o-ring, C clip bushing and clutch plate.

I do ALL my own repairs. I ran a small repair shop for a few years, fixing anything that was broken. Frame welding, engine or tranny rebuilds, A/C service, whatever. It was hard work, no hoist, the building was totally uninsulated so hard to keep warm, even at under $1 per gallon. So fate crossed my path, and I ended up being a landlord. I closed the shop, scrapped tons of good iron, kept all the soft parts, and now my wife and I own several apartment complexes.

One of the apt buildings had a 25x34 barn, so I lifted the ceiling to 12', insulated the walls, and bought a cheap waste oil furnace. Long story short, I still havn't gotten the lift, the waste oil furnace is a pain, so I barely use it, and I need a little luxury in my life... so...

I decided to trade up from my '93 Hyundai Excel 2 door 5 sp hatchback. It cost me $250 in Phoenix 5 years ago, I had a truck forum member do the necessary repairs, and for a little over $1000 delivered, it has served me very well for 25k.

I was considering buying a Subaru wagon, I need a wagon or hatchback for my work, but the 4 cylinders are troublesome, so I looked at the LL Bean H6, and a friend said he could convert it to a 5 speed, but I know how those projects go... so...

I figured out the Bimmers wagons come 5 speed & AWD, and here I am...

When I asked how much a WP costs, what I was thinking was is it a complicated job, should I avoid a certain pump brand, like from the FLAP, Should I do additional service at the same time? (above post recommended radiator). And same query about the rear struts/shocks. I will do the job myself, as the dealer I hope to by the car from quoted $780 for the above work.

And I would much prefer a 5 speed, but those are so uncommon in black or a dark color, so I'll settle for the auto car, and keep looking...

And should one that buys an E46 or any BMW or similar necessarily be an aficionado? I suppose, but that remains to be seen. What I will say is that switching from my Hyundai to either of my Suburbans or my K5 plow truck is quite the shock... but it keeps me sharp!

As for the pix, I still own everything, except the black Sub (gas 1/2 ton) and the white one. I have a few others, not pictured...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2 1 09  Snowblower Parts K5 Plow Vids 020 (Small).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	488922   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 3 09  729 BH SubSet Ern Leak Vid 010 (Small).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	488923   Click image for larger version

Name:	12 1 08  Subs BH Snow  Vids 026 (Small).jpg
Views:	47
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	488924   Click image for larger version

Name:	12 1 08  Subs BH Snow  Vids 005.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	488925  

Name:	CIMG0551 (Small).JPG
Views:	51
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	488926   Click image for larger version

Name:	7 3 10  93 Pick Up Mugs Evening 023 (Small).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	488927  
Old 02-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #66
CORVAIRWILD

So I got the receipt by email today, and that means I've bought a 2003 E46 325xi wagon. I was trying to buy a similar 5 speed in El Paso, (2500 rust-free miles away), but the guy is a flake, or something. He keeps lowering his price, but won't answer texts emails or calls. I mentioned this dilemma to a small time car dealer friend a few hundred miles away, and a few hours later texts me that he just chatted with a test drove the above Bimmer. I got in touch w the seller, struck a deal, and used a 0%-18 month CC to buy the car. I just paid the 3% fee he would be charged. It's worth it as it's 0% for 18 months. Too bad it's an auto trans, but the 5 speeds are so rare, I'll find one eventually.

I plan to meet w a friend this weekend 1/2 way to the E46, and we plan to drive the next 200 miles to get the car, and visit a my dealer friends body shop. Will I like the car? Dunno, I don't think I've ever even driven in a BMW. Actually, I take that back. 30 years ago I was working at a small hole-in-the-wall garage, and the owner bought a 3.0 junker that I helped repair... Here's the shop, prolly 1982 or so. I had bot the Grand Marquis wrecked for $100, repaired w BFH and driven for a bit, that's where I learned to hate Fords, and the blue LeMans for $150, needed floors... The Impala was an ex taxi, and the 70 Vista Cruiser was a high school friends, purchased for $40, and driven for years until the frame was no longer repairable. Here's that Vista Cruiser 3 years ago. The video says it all. The ex taxi is sitting not far from the 'Cruiser, the trunk full of Corvair engines...

This one has no sound, sorry

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CIMG4059 (Small).JPG
Views:	34
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	489527   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4055.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	489529   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4060.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	489530   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4049.JPG
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	489531  

Last edited by CORVAIRWILD; 02-05-2013 at 11:40 PM.
CORVAIRWILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #67
JaYaRe

My Ride: goes, Brroom Brooom
dont by a old bmw they break down alot...if the cooling system starts to fail you better replace the whole thing bc its literately like a domino affect
Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #68
sunsetcoast

My Ride: '99 323i & '00 323iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CORVAIRWILD View Post
So I got the receipt by email today, and that means I've bought a 2003 E46 325xi wagon.
welcome to the e46 touring owners club. keep us posted.
sunsetcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #69
CORVAIRWILD

Yup, my friend came thru, and I used a 0% interest CC to pay for it, good f 18 months, if I make the minimum payment.

I went to the FLAP, and both stock Made in China water pumps, $50. Who sells a German one, or what's recommended? And labor involved to RR? The fellow who sold it to me is a dealer, and he was going on vacation, or whatever, and sold it for auction price. It'll need a bit of bondo in the 1/4's, and a windshield pillar covering, a dog nibbled on it I guess.

As far as the cooling system, the dealer said the rad was good, but I guess a vi
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #70
BMWCaptain

Location: TEXAS - Where I give Real World advice and don't just criticize others. People here need to RESPECT other's opinions!
My Ride: 03 325iT SportWagon
If you are looking for parts, take a look at RMEuropean.com or Autohausaz.com. They are 2 great sites to buy parts at. It can tell you what a WP will cost, about $50-60. Don't buy China pita. You buy parts for a BMW by buying aftermarket parts that are made by the oem. If you get a Thermostat, you can get a Waller that makes the BMW oem one. The Waller is the same as the oem one, but it will have the BMW logo scratched out. I bought a Waller for my 2003 325iT recently for $37 at my local Advance Auto Parts with the discount. You will be surprised where you can get BMW parts.

Engine swap, HG, tranny swap, GM & ZF tranny rebuilds, shocks, struts, brakes, WPs, Thermostats, belts, tensioners, fuel pumps, radiators, window regs, hoses, PS pump, Spark Plugs, VCGs, coils, fuel filters, CVVs, VANOS seals, rack, LCABs, Exp. Tanks, OFHGs, RCABs, OP, boots, ABS, GUIDOs, starter, A/C, DISA, Diff, SAP

Ultra Premium Grand 10 Star+ Super Duper BMW-pedic Sport Plus +++

Last edited by BMWCaptain; 02-15-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Auto-save 1360938488
BMWCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #71
CORVAIRWILD

Thx fer the advice BMWCaptain! How much labor is involved to RR the WP?
Old 02-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #72
BMWCaptain

Location: TEXAS - Where I give Real World advice and don't just criticize others. People here need to RESPECT other's opinions!
It can be done in about an hour to 2 if DIY. Dealer may charge you more.

Easy to do:

Take off fan blades (mechanical clutch w/32 mm wrench)
Loosen 4 bolts on WP pulley
Take tension off of serpentine belt
Remove 4 bolts to remove pulley
Remove 4 nuts on WP
Take WP out. (Wiggle it)
Install new WP
Reinstall above
Fill Expansion tank with 50/50 BMW coolant distilled h20
Bleed cooling system

Search for DIY WP pictures/steps

Engine swap, HG, tranny swap, GM & ZF tranny rebuilds, shocks, struts, brakes, WPs, Thermostats, belts, tensioners, fuel pumps, radiators, window regs, hoses, PS pump, Spark Plugs, VCGs, coils, fuel filters, CVVs, VANOS seals, rack, LCABs, Exp. Tanks, OFHGs, RCABs, OP, boots, ABS, GUIDOs, starter, A/C, DISA, Diff, SAP

Old 02-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #73
fiveightandten

My Ride: '03 330ci / '98 M3
Quote:
Thx fer the advice BMWCaptain! How much labor is involved to RR the WP?
Congrats on the car. Here's the deal with your new xi wagon...

BMW didn't know how to build a proper AWD system back then. They eat axles for breakfast. Do a search here on the forums, and know what you're going to buy for replacement axles when you go through your first set. The AWD system isn't even all that good. You would have been better off with the Subaru if you wanted snow traction. A manual Subaru of the same vintage will run circles around the BMW in the snow (auto Subarus have a slightly less effective AWD system, but still better than E46 BMW x-drive).

However, the E46 BMW is a phenomenal all around car. It slays the Subarus when it comes to refinement, overall driving feel, overall design, comfort, performance, and just about everything else. Subarus are god-awful to work on. The BMW, I think you will find quite easy. I've owned a few Subarus and still have a WRX wagon in the household (the lady drives that one). I have 2 BMW's. The E46 330ci that I have is hands down the best daily driver i've ever owned. The car is just SO DAMNED GOOD. Even the RWD models, like mine, do fine in the snow with a good set of snow tires. It's just so damned well designed. BMW goes the extra mile compared to many other companies, and the attention to design detail blows a company like Subaru out of the water.

There are a few key items to make sure are solid within the car, as they're well known failure points and are documented all over these forums and all over the internet. Understand that BMW enthusiasts (enthusiasts, not all BMW drivers) are quite often fanatical about their cars and maintain them to insane standards, replacing parts long before they fail, just for the sake of keeping the car top notch.
-Cooling system. There are a lot of plastic parts that like to crack and sometimes fail catastrophically. If the car has over 100K on it, you're on borrowed time. Just take the $400-500 hit and replace it all. The temp gauge is buffered and will not move from that 12:00 position until the temp is over 250 F. You can have a radiator endcap crack and leak, leak coolant out, and overheat the car before the temp gauge has even moved long enough to let you know its happening.

-Rear floor pan metal fatigue failures. (aka, rear subframe). The rear floor pan fails at the mounting points for the rear subframe. There was a class action lawsuit and BMW was paying for repairs for a while. Check the mounting points for cracks periodically. An xi wagon has a low probability of failure here. But check it, nonetheless.

Those are the 2 big ones. Outside of that, you can go nuts fixing things like the DISA valve, intake boots, and fuel pump, to counteract failures before they happen. But pick your battles and introduce your own gray area. The cars are extremely reliable when maintained well. But it's not a Japanese car. When a part fails, it will often take other parts out with it and/or cause other damage than just the part itself. This was a $40K+ car. Parts are not any cheaper 10 years later, and it was designed like all BMWs. They're high performance machines that have a low tolerance for neglect. Treat it right and you can use the piss out of it for the next 10 years. Neglect it, and it will turn into a rolling timebomb. The laundry list of parts that need to be replaced due to neglect will get larger as time goes on until something big fails and not you or anyone will want to deal with it all at once to bring it back up to reliable operating condition.

Enjoy. It's an amazing car, and a car that is WELL worth the "needy" maintenance that it requires to keep it in nice shape (which isn't really that needy). Unlike something like a Camry or Legacy, on a BMW you can feel when the car has been neglected. Things make a difference. A BMW on 100K mile shocks feels like it's on 100K mile shocks. New ones feel amazing. A Subaru on 100K mile shocks feels like it did when it rolled off the lot...it still handles like **** 100K miles later. Treat the car well, pay attention it what it needs, and it will reward with trouble-free operation that is far ahead of most other cars out there (in terms of what a joy it is to drive and how easy it is to live with).

Looking to buy a base E30 3'er coupe in or near CT. PM me if you're selling.

Last edited by fiveightandten; 02-16-2013 at 11:55 PM.
fiveightandten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:06 AM   #74
lab rat

My Ride: '02 330iT
Congrats on the new car, you will find it very easy to work on. For example the water pump is incredibly accessible on a car with manual gearbox.
Make sure you change the radiator expansion tank while you are there.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #75
CORVAIRWILD

I really appreciate the time you took to type fiveightandten... I have been known to over maintain stuff, but also to see how long a worn out part can still function... Plastic parts are the problem, they fail catastrophically, and hi strength metal bits can't be too far behind... This car will be last in line to use, as I am a car collector, some call me a hoarder. I'll let you judge. My daily driver is an '84 Suburban I bought in San Francisco 5.5 years ago. It was a long time dream to buy rolling stock in California, and it took me over 25 years to live that dream. I have since brought back 15 vehicles.

Why the Sub? I was driving junk $100 GM station wagons since college (1979), and bought my 1st pickup truck 10 years ago in New Hampshire, a 2wd '79 Chev 3/4 ton from California. I drove it home with 4.10 gears, got terrible MPG, and the engine blew a few weeks later. 10 years later, it's still sitting beside my shop w a decent 350 (from the last Caprice wagon I scrapped), partially installed w a 700R4 overdrive tranny. I wish I could find someone to finish the job, a friend promised to complete it, he's the one that I took it back from after hearing endless promises. I bought an '83 Chev 1/2 ton short bed 4x4 for parts ($150) for the red 2wd, but even tho it was rusted/rotted junk, it only had 85k, so I fixed the rusted floor, and put on 1 ton springs all around, a $100 Fisher plow, and used it for 5 years to plow and carry loads of green ruff cut lumber on the bed rack I built. I sold it it a friend for off road plowing 3 years ago, he just offered it back to me!

I replaced that pkup w a rotted '85 Suburban, my 1st diesel, a 1/2 ton w an aftermarket Banks turbo. It already had a plow, and I drove it to NYC a couple times, and on one trip, the crankshaft broke, so I sold the tranny to a friend, (rebuilt 700R4), to install in the 3/4 ton Suburban I bought to replace the 1/2 ton. I used that Sub, an '87 for a year until I went to California to get the one I discussed at the top. I also bought another identical '84 Sub at the same time from Texas, that one has a Banks, and it's identical to my one from SF. and I mean identical, same color, 3/4 ton w tailgate, loaded, same mileage and equipment. why the 2nd one? spare???

Then I bought an '84 K5 Blazer (from Eugene Or) to replace the now junk '85 Sub. I put on a $100 Fisher plow, reinforced the front springs w extra leaves, 2" lift blocks in the rear, and I use it as my winter DD w 1000lbs of rock salt (in bags) in the rear. I also bought a '93 Silverado pickup in Bend Oregon at the same time, also a 6.5 diesel 4x4. Why? I missed the pickup, and it's hard to transport refrigerators in a Sub. BTW, Mrs and I are landlords. I had the K5 and pkup shipped, I've since driven the trucks back.

Oh, and I also bought a few more diesel Subs, a '86 in Las Vegas in July (no A/C), drove it to Los Angeles, (which runs thru the Mojave desert!), filled it w Corvair parts, and the shipping co wouldn't accept it full of junk, so I left the parts at a friends house, and went back in the fall and bought a '91 Sub 4x4, the only gas one, filled it w the parts, plus alot more, and that was my 1st cross country trip back. Loved the experience, and have done it 3 more times since.

I sold the black '91 from San Diego and white '86 from LV, and I've left out a few other Subs, and the 7 Corvairs I also bot out west, but I think you get the picture.

Next I drove back 3 mid 90's Suburbans from Phoenix, all 6.5 diesel 4x4's, and one has a used engine partially installed after sitting 3 years w an engine that blew just after the 4400 miles trip via Florida. Another guy keeps promising to complete it.

That winter my "spare car", a junk '93 Hyundai Excel had too much rust, so I bought a similar one in Phoenix for $250, had the necessary repairs done by a fellow truck forum member in Phoenix, and had it shipped here. All told it cost me $2200, and that's what the xi will be replacing. The Hyundai has been reliable and always starts. I've put 25k on it, but the A/C compressor is junk, and it's (obviously) a crapcan, but has ZERO rust, and I wanted something w AWD for sure footedness in the winter, thus the thoughts to the Subaru, and then the xi. Mrs wants the Subaru because of the double sunroof offered on the LL Bean H6, but it doesn't come w a 5 speed, which we would both prefer. The 4 cylinders are troublesome, and I occasionally tow a small trailer, so the 6 is required in the Adirondacks, IMO.

Just in case anyone wants to alert me to the fact that I have too much junk, I've been hearing it since 1979 when I started this game, so don't bother, I have little intention of not shopping for more. I'm looking to buy a '64 El Camino now!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9 25 10  1993  K2500  PickUp e Bay 037 (Small).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	491052   Click image for larger version

Name:	9 25 10  1993  K2500  PickUp e Bay 038 (Small).jpg
Views:	28
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	491053   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9962 (Small).JPG
Views:	24
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	491054   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4993 (Small).JPG
Views:	26
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	491055  

Name:	7 1 09  San Diego Sub BH vids 005.jpg
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	491056   Click image for larger version

Name:	6 28 08  Santa Barbara Streets Chevs Vids 003.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	491057  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #76
BMWCaptain

You will love the car. It will be fun to drive. They can require some repairs that require some disassembly of the car. For examlle, the pcv in your suburban are very easy to replace. The BMW does not have a simple pcv. It has what is called a CVV. The CVV is a series of plastic pipes and 1 valve. It requires removal of the intake manifold as one way to do it. What you will find in working with the BMW on any repairs is that the car is fun to work on and has been designed with that in mind. I am amazed sometimes because it is designed so well. For example when putting it together the screws will find their holes very easily. I know from working on GMs that it can take time to try to find the hole for the screw to go back into. Your already have the skills to work on cars. This BMW will give you a different perspective. This forum is a great resource for you. If a CEL comes on or a problem develops, you can find most solutions here.

PS: BMW can be quirky. I opened the door to my 2000 323i and it was buzzing like the key was in it. But it was not. The remote locking would not work as well. Checked the fuses and found one blown, replaced it. The next day, same thing happened. Searched online and said to check electrical items on that fuse. It turned out to be the gas door lock mechanism shorted. When you activated the door locks, it would blow the fuse. Replaced lock activator mechanism with spare and all is well. This is just to show how quirky the BMW can be and what you think is the problem is not.

Last edited by BMWCaptain; 02-17-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Auto-save 1361112293
Old 02-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #77
CORVAIRWILD

Where can I get a receiver trailer hitch? I chkd Amazon, just decorative recvr hole plugs

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?ke...er&sort=-price
Old 02-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #78
CORVAIRWILD

GM's are built alot better in the 90's, but they're getting too complicated. I like the ride of our '95, but prefer the (rugged) simplicity of the '84
Old 02-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #79
Chaplian

My Ride: M56 SULEV
Quote:
Where can I get a receiver trailer hitch? I chkd Amazon, just decorative recvr hole plugs

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?ke...er&sort=-price
http://www.amazon.com/Manufacturing-...+trailer+hitch

Is this what you're looking for?

Also, love the Suburbans! I'm more of a sedan guy, so I am on the hunt for a box Caprice so my 95 Impala SS will have a friend.
Chaplian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #80
CORVAIRWILD

I never realized how much I loved the Subs! My friend had a gas '77 30 years ago, but it was a bench seat model, and it had a bad vibration at 60mph we could never get rid of. Here's a pix of it w my '84 SF in the foreground and us rebuilding the just (junk rebuilt) 4L80e from my '93 Silverado.

This fellow was a hi school friend, and used to work for me back in the 90's, but he went hi tech, and I became a landlord
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CIMG0641 (Small).JPG
Views:	20
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	491062   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0607 (Small).JPG
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	491063   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0737 (Small).JPG
Views:	19
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	491064   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0741 (Small).JPG
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	491065  

Name:	CIMG0753 (Small).JPG
Views:	24
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	491066   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0697 (Small).JPG
Views:	32
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	491067   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0711 (Small).JPG
Views:	23
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	491068   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0708 (Small).JPG
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	491069  

Name:	CIMG0709 (Small).JPG
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	491070   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0718 (Small).JPG
Views:	25
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	491072   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0717 (Small).JPG
Views:	22
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	491073   Click image for larger version

Name:	11 9 08  Last Cal Burn Tires Vids 010 (Small).jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	491074  

Name:	CIMG4118 (Small).JPG
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	491075   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4112 (Small).JPG
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	491076   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4123 (Small).JPG
Views:	18
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	491077   Click image for larger version

Name:	6 21 08  Las Vegas Ta Calif Vids 008 (Small) (2).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	491078  

Name:	CIMG3339.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	491079  

Last edited by CORVAIRWILD; 02-17-2013 at 10:22 AM.
CORVAIRWILD is offline   Reply With Quote