E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
sehrgut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 626 Socal
Posts: 11
My Ride: e46
WTB: OEM ZCP E46 M3 wheels / OR / CSL reps! (MUST BE SILVER COLOR)

Looking for a set OEM ZCP E46 M3 wheels. Tires or not doesnt matter!

Thanks

Last edited by sehrgut; 12-24-2012 at 08:14 PM.
sehrgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
MPowerPM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 0
My Ride: 08 BMW Z4MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehrgut View Post
Looking for a set OEM ZCP E46 M3 wheels. Tires or not doesnt matter!

Thanks
I have them for sale very cheap. I'm in pittsburgh PA so they would need to be shipped. They are OEM purchased from turner, painted black with a red lip. No curb rash. PM me if interested
MPowerPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
MPowerPM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 0
My Ride: 08 BMW Z4MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerPM View Post
I have them for sale very cheap. I'm in pittsburgh PA so they would need to be shipped. They are OEM purchased from turner, painted black with a red lip. No curb rash. PM me if interested

These are off my 08' Z4MR. They have no curb rash. They were painted gloss black with a red time attack ring. Included is an extra set of front tires, TPMS off a 08 Z4M and M Valve Stems. The rear tires will need replaced. T

$1200 picked up

http://razzi.me/albums/12001-08-z4m-roadster

They are currently sitting in my garage and my car is sold.

http://razzi.me/photos/801544-_9241742

Last link is proof they are not replicas.

Thanks_nr_
MPowerPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
sehrgut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 626 Socal
Posts: 11
My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerPM View Post
These are off my 08' Z4MR. They have no curb rash. They were painted gloss black with a red time attack ring. Included is an extra set of front tires, TPMS off a 08 Z4M and M Valve Stems. The rear tires will need replaced. T

$1200 picked up

http://razzi.me/albums/12001-08-z4m-roadster

They are currently sitting in my garage and my car is sold.

http://razzi.me/photos/801544-_9241742

Last link is proof they are not replicas.

Thanks_nr_
Looks nice. Let me think about it, was original planning on getting these in the OEM fininsh. Ill get back to you, thanks for the pictures and price!
sehrgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
MPowerPM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 0
My Ride: 08 BMW Z4MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehrgut View Post
Looks nice. Let me think about it, was original planning on getting these in the OEM fininsh. Ill get back to you, thanks for the pictures and price!
No problem. You can always powdercoat them whatever finish you want and still end up way ahead. Price is also workable.

Thanks
MPowerPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
sehrgut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 626 Socal
Posts: 11
My Ride: e46
Might consider reps depending on the price!
sehrgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:19 AM   #7
sehrgut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 626 Socal
Posts: 11
My Ride: e46
sehrgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
sehrgut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 626 Socal
Posts: 11
My Ride: e46
sehrgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #9
itscoo2pyopants
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 856
My Ride: e46, e53
Send a message via AIM to itscoo2pyopants
I have a set in OEM finish with minor curbage. Pm me for pics
__________________
itscoo2pyopants is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use