E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #201
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post

Perplexed as to how they refuse to post photos of any part of the entrance, classrooms, or 3 second footage of the front entrance surveillance camera.
why is that so perplexing? Is it not normal for an on-going investigation to close-hold evidence? Or keep the media at a distance at a crime scene?

Last edited by MDydinanM; 01-16-2013 at 06:10 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #202
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
its been over a month brosef
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #203
MDydinanM

Quote:
its been over a month brosef
and? Is the investigation still on-going?

Last edited by MDydinanM; 01-16-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #204
Fatal_Image

media obviously doesnt take those photos, police/investagotrs do. ill say it again:

Perplexed as to how they refuse to post photos of any part of the entrance, classrooms, or 3 second footage of the front entrance surveillance camera
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #205
Fatal_Image

and to answer your ninja edit, God if i know if they give two shits about continuing the investigation
Old 01-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #206
Zell

My Ride: Has no throttle
Quote:
Stop comparing sandy hook to 9/11 when it comes to validity of events! theyre two completely different scenarios where one tradgedy takes world affairs to get the bottom of it while the other takes one fvcking person to deliver an OFFICIAL STORY which has yet to be backed up with one single piece of fvcking evidence!

"0oO00h they are childern!!" shut the fvck up you oversensitive piece of ****, everyone has mothers, fathers, grandmas ETC ETC ETC but no one is forcing them to do something when there is a clear disclaimer warning them beforehand. TIME magazine released their own 9/11 tributed issue with full blown page-photos of people falling from the towers, lacerated face injured people, debris suffocated victims, and pieces of body parts scattered on ground zero, so please shut the fvck up with your "weird" and "disrespectful" comment! You are ignorant, clueless, assholes who cant critically think for themselves! and in before: "0h the IR0Nknee!!" you gullible media humping bastards!

all you defending the "official story" cant help but get pissed off to people questioning the contradicting event, because you get confronted with challenging information in regards to the tragedy, and in order to preserve your current understanding of, you automatically reject, explain away, and/or ignore the new information by convincing yourselves that no conflict actually exists, accept it!

im reposting this video AGAIN because its that much of a VALID POINT that all of you fail to see

Quote:
and in before: "0h the IR0Nknee!!"
It's not "in before" when I already said it before you.

Go back to your tinfoil hat circlejerk.

And if you literally want to see pictures of mangled, shot children, you're ****ing weird.

And for the record, yes, it's ironic.

See: Every other conspiracy theory. "TEH MEDIA COVURD IT UP I SWAR"

Last edited by Zell; 01-16-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Zell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #207
Fatal_Image

"youre fvcking weird Herrrrr youre weiiirddd" - you're a useless idiot
Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #208
MDydinanM

Quote:
is it not useless to argue on the internet, especially e46 OT?

-----

guilty as charged

Last edited by MDydinanM; 01-16-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #209
s3th

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman View Post
guilty as charged
Zero people "charged" you.

500px
s3th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #210
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Oh so emotional. You are in PA, drive to the school and check it out for yourself. Your kind is growing out of control
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #211
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
And there's your flaw.

Everywhere else. You also mention movies and games, two fake things.

This is America. We have different rules than the rest of the world. You'll notice you can find those videos and pictures from elsewhere in the world because they have very different rules than we do.

You can find some 9/11 pictures online of body parts found at the site, but they are very seldom and hard to find out of the respect of others.
No, it has nothing to do with rules, it has everything to do with the PC crap we are being forced into. You call it disrespectful to want to see crime scene photos of the killer and the weapons? I think it is absolutely abhorrent to come after my rights based on lies.

Quote:
You want to see those pictures? You're:

a. Weird
b. Disrespectful

Those are children. CHILDREN. They had mothers, fathers, brothers, grandparents, etc. They're not going to release photos like that. Do you know how devastated I would be if I were a parent, knowing my child's deformed, mangled, shot-up body were put up on the internet to satisfy the twisted minds of conspiracy theorists? Not to mention, the disgusting reminder of how brutally murdered my child was?

Wanna see a killed child? Go to one of their funerals and take a picture of a child dead in an open casket. Quick, go be a hero to the conspiracy theorists.
Again, I never once said I wanted to see the bodies of the children. You are twisting my words, and no I did not edit the post were I said I wanted crime scene photos. First and foremost, are you resorting to name calling and judging me? Because I am interested in this kind of thing? Really, that is your argument? Secondly, NO ONE has requested the photos of the children's bodies. NO ONE. Get off your high horse, put on your reading glasses and see what was actually said.

Quote:
Seriously. That's messed up. The **** is wrong with you?
Nothing. You have a reading problem, and are WAY too emotional about this topic. It is blinding your judgement, and to be honest, is making you a little flustered. Take a break, chill out, read what was posted and comprehend it. When you are done acting like an emotional 5 year old, I'll debate with you. Until then, go away.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #212
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is unrivaled.
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #213
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
^^^ We might give DC a run for their (our) money, but I bet they'd win.

Yes
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #214
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
Quote:
Have you considered that children covered in their own blood, or pictures with their jaws blown away, is pretty goddamn gruesome?

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thi...#ixzz2I0uklguO
Of course it is... But that's real life man. We are all adults and should be able to handle it, but I digress, that's not my point.

I'm just confused as to where the 600 kids in that building went? Were they all already picked up by their parents? That street was packed, how did they get to the school? Did the kids walk all that way, and if so, why no video of that in the hours of helicopter footage?

Let's be real. 27 people died. That's a LOT of blood. Not one kid or teacher stepped in that blood and tracked it out of the school? Show me ONE picture of a bloody footprint or ANYONE with a drop of blood on them... Maybe it's just too soon and the pictures will be released later? The whole scene is just really weird.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #215
Stankia

My Ride: 4.2FSI S-Line
http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comm...making/c7xjgzr
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #216
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
pwnt
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #217
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
pwnt
He is in Obama's pocket. Probably works for Obama's Ministry of Truth.

Last edited by badfast; 01-30-2013 at 07:32 PM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #218
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
pwnt
agree

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #219
Fatal_Image

Quote:
pwnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
agree
ok, so...a month and half later and the official story is "hundreds of shots" were fired. And after the updated news conference held on Jan 22nd, the police confirmed he did use a bushmaster to slay victims. But... still no pictures of the front of the main entrance of the school that was mowed down. and no pictures of classroom walls or broken glass. All while 600 students and their parents go in and out the front entrance this past 7 weeks.

But what a relief, they did find a shotgun in the trunk of his car. They have no problem whatsoever confirming that.

A pasty and scrawny 140lb 20year old kid has the ability to carry 40+lbs of guns and ammo and mow down metal doors and glass, kick them down/open, and collect a 26 count spree. but the police have the inablity to snap one fvcking picture of the multiple crime scenes! (and shut the fvk UP to dumbasses who think im implying dead bodies, IM NOT asking for that)

that debunk sounds like it was written by some mormon college student who loves america.

Last edited by Fatal_Image; 01-31-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:40 AM   #220
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
It's easy guys. A .223 shell is like 2 inches long. A 9mm shell is less than 1 inch long.
If the police, or anyone walking into that building sees 100 shells laying on the ground and can't tell what they're from, they need to GTFO.
There's so many inconsistencies in this whole thing it's not even funny.

Has the guy who invited 6 kids in his house been discussed? Like really? There's no way in hell that happened.

Why do people not just ask the 1-10 officers who retrieved the guns, what guns they were? I mean it's really THAT SIMPLE.
I swear this whole thing is like Chinese telephone. You'd thing 7,000 cops were involved in this just by the miscommunication.