E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #21
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=961560

And the media got her name wrong?! That's unthinkable! /sarcasm

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
genuity

My Ride: '1 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5speed5er View Post
Next thing they will "regulate" will be the Internet. Take away people's ability to revolt against oppressive government, then eliminate the sharing of information for communication, organizing, and becoming aware of reality(as opposed to media).

Really radical and I pray it never happens but I think it is completely realistic to have a possibility of a more oppressed and worse off America. Like worse than China.
Wake up, all of those things are already happening and getting worse by the day. I am not just talking about the recent rise with interests in gun control, but look around and see what kind of legislation and agendas are being pushed, legal cases taking precedence, backroom deals going on, and how there is so little transparency and more documents classified all in the name of "national security" than ever before in the country's entire history. The People have the right to know. The founding fathers have already turned in their graves. Civil liberties have eroded more than ever in the past decade and grave violations of the Constitution are being carried out daily. The sad part is that 'we the people' seem to allow these things to happen and the principles that this country once stood for is no longer present. This government is quick to criticize other countries' laws and practices, yet comes right back and does the same to oppress their own people...maybe even worse, but not so much in an overt way that the majority would even notice. There is much of do as I say and not as I do. Don't be surprised if you see the country come full circle or repeat quite a bit of history. All of those who fought, bled, and died for the Constitution will be in vain. There is much freedom that the people take for granted in this country.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

May the victims of Sandy Hook tragedy rest in peace and God bless their souls.
genuity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #23
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Gut says its a hoax like everything else but mind can't imagine how they'd pull it off. This seems more difficult to pull off than 9/11. There is definitely a huge agenda being pushed by the media/"left"-politics. /tinfoil
Yep just like everything else.
You're a moron
Old 12-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #24
5speed5er

My Ride: TreTreFive
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
First guy is mormon and they teach to be happy in times of pain. There was a thread about it.

This thread is Fvcking pathetic. Do you people REALLY think that a government who is the model of inefficiency is actually capable of something like this? Get real. Gun sales have skyrocketed in the past week and there are more AR-15s in the hands of citizens than ever. If this was all part of some grand scheme to curtail rights and keep citizens powerless then it has failed with flying colors.
First open your mind up to the possibility. Then look over everything and decide for yourself. My main question is why do you think this is so impossible?

Do you believe these "revolutions" in the Middle East are real? That Syria is actually a popular uprising? Do you really think we need trapwire to combat "terrorism"? The federal government needs control over the Internet? The list goes on and on with things our inefficient government has done that we know about, what about the list that's blacked out. Like I said, it may or may not be true, but if you at least open your mind to the possibility then you can better decide for yourself.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #25
cowmoo32
drunken science

I'm very open to the possibility, and there's no doubt in my mind they're responsible for small false flags here and there but something of this scale is out of the question. I'm sure someone on here knows a family who lost a child, or knows someone in the town. These people are real, the children that died are real. It's like people saying that the flight that went down in PA on 9/11 was fake, yet they can't explain what happened to the people that were on that flight.

flickher

Last edited by cowmoo32; 12-22-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #26
5speed5er

My Ride: TreTreFive
Quote:
I'm very open to the possibility, and there's no doubt in my mind they're responsible for small false flags here and there but something of this scale is out of the question. I'm sure someone on here knows a family who lost a child, or knows someone in the town. These people are real, the children that died are real. It's like people saying that the flight that went down in PA on 9/11 was fake, yet they can't explain what happened to the people that were on that flight.
Yes that is where I had trouble as well, all the people killed and effected were real, the school and community were real. But that doesn't really eliminate anything. Those killed and effected at Pearl Harbor were real people but the government let it happen so they could enter the war. It just seems really odd, I feel like everyday since the shooting there has been a "possible shooter at x" or "kid with a gun at school" and so on played by the media. Whether the actual shooting was real or not, the way this has been handled and talked about seems very ulterior. Ever since Obamas obvious bullshit tears I have questioned what is going on.

So not necessarily fake as in it didn't happen, but fake as in orchestrated or manipulated for political purposes.

Last edited by 5speed5er; 12-22-2012 at 12:19 PM.
5speed5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #27
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Yes, my friend's mom picked up "fake" dead bodies of children. I'll let her know so she can sleep better tonight.. Thank you Thank you for showing us the way!!!

.....FK'n dumbass

Last edited by Silver_Surfer; 12-22-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #28
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
they arent saying that the shootings werent real because they obviously were. they are alluding to government involvement similar to their suspected involvement in 9/11. whether being responsible for the instances directly or using them as a platform to push agendas. its not crazy to think they were involved

you cant tell me that the government would never hurt innocent people to achieve what they want because they have already proved time and time again that they will.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #29
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
I don't think what happened was faked. I don't think for one second that someone would falsify the deaths of children this young. It is possible that some of the persons interviewed are actors, maybe to get better tv, but not the act itself. Maybe even some of the details were faked like weapons used, etc, but not the children's deaths.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #30
TruckDaddy

My Ride: 1991 Kenworth T600
The tragedy happened.

The news corporations hire people to make it seem like they were there to up the ratings.

Say what again. Say What AGAIN! I DARE YA, I DOUBLE DARE YA MOTHAFCUKA! SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by enter
It's a social thing guys get over it. My mom said in Chinese culture the longer your hair down there is the higher class you are, and my mom is one of the classiest ladies i know.
TruckDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #31
cowmoo32
drunken science

Quote:
Yes that is where I had trouble as well, all the people killed and effected were real, the school and community were real. But that doesn't really eliminate anything. Those killed and effected at Pearl Harbor were real people but the government let it happen so they could enter the war. It just seems really odd, I feel like everyday since the shooting there has been a "possible shooter at x" or "kid with a gun at school" and so on played by the media. Whether the actual shooting was real or not, the way this has been handled and talked about seems very ulterior. Ever since Obamas obvious bullshit tears I have questioned what is going on.

So not necessarily fake as in it didn't happen, but fake as in orchestrated or manipulated for political purposes.
Wat

flickher

Old 12-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #32
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Wat
There's a lot of evidence (or coincidence) that shows that Eisenhower and FDR knew about the impending attack and allowed it to happen so that they could get the population behind the war effort.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #33
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
thats the same theory behind 9/11.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #34
Drex

My Ride: Cosmic Waves
Quote:
Wat
Jesus dude, you live in under a rock? You have to be the worlds smartest ignorant man. I mean that in a mostly nice way

smoke that dmt you always talk about and open that mind of yours

Last edited by Drex; 12-22-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Drex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #35
jerseyzillest

My Ride: 325 CI
:Rofl:

^Taken with iPhone^
:rofl:
jerseyzillest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #36
benjamin1

My Ride: 350z track edition
Guys it was all a hoax the little kids were actually midget actors paid by the government!!

benjamin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
peytonracer4

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin1 View Post
Guys it was all a hoax the little kids were actually midget actors paid by the government!!
Crap you just blew this story apart.
Anything can be a conspiracy if you think about it enough and have an imagination. Oh you also have to be a little stupid
Old 12-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #38
Drex

My Ride: Cosmic Waves
Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
Crap you just blew this story apart.
Anything can be a conspiracy if you think about it enough and have an imagination. Oh you also have to be a little stupid
So you are stupid if you think beyond the story you have been told to believe? So what you are saying is that you let other people do the thinking for you.
Drex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #39
peytonracer4

Yeah you're right no one, including myself, knows the families involved. They haven't lived in the area for years. They were raised in a box until they became of age. They were born just for this event.
I dont care what the media says about all the bs they think. An event occurred in a community. If you refuse to believe that or think that it was staged you're a complete and utter moron.
There's these kinds of people that come out and call GOV'T DID IT its all a lie! Whenever a major event happens.
The same could be said when the store runs out of green beans. The govt took them away! They're designing chemicals to control my brain and when the beans return they will contain said chemicals! It's all a conspiracy.
Anything can be a conspiracy if you twist it enough.
Have fun wearing your foil hat idiots.

Last edited by peytonracer4; 12-22-2012 at 02:59 PM.
peytonracer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #40
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Drex, what're your thoughts on chemtrails?

I think most of you conspirators are using a slippery slope argument, suggesting that what happened in pearl harbor means rejected plans like Operation Northwood are a possibility.