E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #81
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
You, among numerous other users were simply unwilling to take my statements seriously. I would say that is very telling of all of you. Only one person so far has come out and supported me. That sounds about right, given the percentage of people that are actually intelligent within our population.

Of course, you still don't seem to have any issues with your own government specifically targeting first responders.
So? I still disagree with you. That's my opinion. And congrats, one person agrees with you on the Internet. Great. Now you want to make comparisons on the percentage of intelligent people there are? What are you basing that on? Lastly, you're right, I don't take issue in attacking second responders, if and only if it's justified in targeting our enemies and the second responders are in fact our enemies. Regardless of what you think, there is actually a methodical process and protocols in place before a strike is ordered. Our government doesn't just strike at random indiscriminately. Unfortunately accidents happen. And by the way, I wouldn't put too much stock in that article. Sure, I agree with the article in stating the tactics being used, but the article overlooks instances of falsely reported civilian deaths and some other things.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-24-2012 at 09:35 PM.
MDydinanM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #82
cjrivera

My Ride: 2008 e93 M3 Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
This isn't a gun problem, this is a revolving door of justice problem.

Why was this guy EVER released from Jail?????????????????
Old 12-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #83
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #84
slo scraper

My Ride: E46, Repsol
crazy ****, back in NY for the holidays staying at my mothers, this happened about 20ish mins from where she lives, and about 5 mins from my sisters place, damn shame, was watching the news this morning and they were wheeling in firetrucks from the airport, im guessing b/c the operator prob doesn't have to leave the vehicle to work the hose
Old 12-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #85
zhpfan4life

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330ci ZHP
As a fire fighter, this was very disturbing news to hear when I woke up this morning. To lose 2 brothers on Christmas Eve is horrible. Their families don't get to have a Christmas with them because this psycho wanted to kill innocent people when he shouldn't have been out there in the first place.

The audio that was posted is really disturbing but also refreshing to know that the firefighter in the audio was able to help with information and to get himself to safety. Hard to listen to as I can't imagine pulling up on scene and getting shot at like this.

For those of you asking why they were there with a shooter and why the scene had not been secured. This was a structure fire call, they had no idea there was an armed assailant in the area like they do for shootings or stabbing calls. Therefore there was no need for the scene to be cleared in their eyes.

And lastly, to the troll in this thread. I find it very disrespectful as a fellow first responder that you can't take the time to pay respect to those who gave their lives serving their community. They were not paid, they were volunteers and did this for the love of it. Hopefully one day you will get what's coming to you.

RIP Brothers, gone too early but will never be forgotten.

Eurospec Exhaust, 19"VMR VB3's, Tint, BMW Performance CAI, and more to come...
zhpfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #86
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhpfan4life View Post

And lastly, to the troll in this thread. I find it very disrespectful as a fellow first responder that you can't take the time to pay respect to those who gave their lives serving their community. They were not paid, they were volunteers and did this for the love of it. Hopefully one day you will get what's coming to you.
Excuse me, but did you not read the first page of this thread?

I believe I payed my respects right here, not that it means anything anyway:

Quote:
This is truly ****ing awful. I have a lot of respect for firefighters. Their families will never forget this Christmas.
You hope I get what's coming to me? Why don't you come here and give me what I deserve.

I find it pathetic that you cannot see the point I am making, that the US deliberately targets first responders to our own drone strokes.

You would rather pretend it doesn't happen at all, which I find completely disgusting. I suppose you find it excusable because it doesn't happen in your country.

1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881

tock172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:57 AM   #87
914kid

My Ride: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhpfan4life View Post

RIP Brothers, gone too early but will never be forgotten.
I think you should go back and read our posts. What a jackass.

Quote:

You hope I get what's coming to me? Why don't you come here and give me what I deserve.

I find it pathetic that you cannot see the point I am making, that the US deliberately targets first responders to our own drone strokes.

You would rather pretend it doesn't happen at all, which I find completely disgusting. I suppose you find it excusable because it doesn't happen in your country.
+1
Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #88
Lair

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Republicans will use any tragedy to score political points.

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #89
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
2 as_sholes in this thread who really need to **** ..... Go point your agenda out in the political forum j@ckas_ses.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #90
ONEinc_StephenK

Both of you remind me of Westboro Church
Old 12-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #91
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEinc_StephenK View Post
Both of you remind me of Westboro Church
YOURname isPrettyGay

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #92
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Wonder if the NRA will make a statement that firefighters need to be armed too?

Lol

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #93
zhpfan4life

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post

Lol
Unfortunately, a city by us has actually began to send some firefighters to BLET to have them work as firefighters for 24 then two 12 hour shifts as police officers since they are trying to save money...kinda sad. And no, even though they would be police officers they would not be allowed to carry their weapons on the rigs.

Eurospec Exhaust, 19"VMR VB3's, Tint, BMW Performance CAI, and more to come...
zhpfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #94
ONEinc_StephenK

v8_5 you're such a cvnt i don't even know what to say ? hom0 for life.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #95
Swish

My Ride: 2004 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
I see the correlation with your post man... But I do know as a OIF/OEF Vet, the double tap tactic was indeed introduced by the same people you are professing to be the victims.
Quote:

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #96
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post

Lol
Those firefighters would still be alive if the shooter (that killed his 92 year old grandmother with a HAMMER) wasn't released from jail...

The NRA is proposing great ideas to place reactive remedies in our country.

The blood of those firemen is stained on the hands of the judicial review board, the parol board and anyone else that authorized his release.

Not on guns, not on the NRA and certainly not on law abiding citizens.

Just so we are clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 12-25-2012 at 01:13 PM.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #97
ONEinc_StephenK

Merry Xmas JonJon. One of the longest forum members I know til this day. Enjoy it with your beautiful family brotha !
Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #98
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
You too bro!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #99
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
Those firefighters would still be alive if the shooter (that killed his 92 year old grandmother with a HAMMER) wasn't released from jail...

The NRA is proposing great ideas to place reactive remedies in our country.

The blood of those firemen is stained on the hands of the judicial review board, the parol board and anyone else that authorized his release.

Not on guns, not on the NRA and certainly not on law abiding citizens.

Just so we are clear
Would u be okay to pay more taxes to keep these guys behind bars?

Also we have a fanatic named Dave that ran over and killed a mom ; he's out now. Should he have been kept behind bars ?

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #100
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
fvck this thread and fvck this place....continue to make this another gun and politics thread. fvcking idiots.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote