12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Join Date: Jan 2003
My Ride: E30 M3 / 330i
2002 330i Sport, 5 speed, $6800 obo (Boston)
For sale: 2002 BMW 330i Sport
- 162k miles
- Asking $6800 - Open to reasonable offers
- VIN: WBAEV53482KM01450
- Located in Somerville, MA (close to Boston)
Full Photo Gallery Here
Car has the premium package, sport package, and upgraded Harman Kardon sound system etc. This is a really fun car to drive and it's been a blast to own. I hate to see it go but I need to consolidate down to one car that can serve as a DD and Tow vehicle.
Includes 2 sets of wheels:
The paint on the car is so-so. It has it's share of scuffs on it but with a wash it shines up and looks good. I'm sure if someone spent the time to give it a buff and detailing it would look fantastic.
- Winter wheels with Blizzaks (shown in pics) . The 2 rears have less than one season on them, fronts are older but still have plenty of meat.
- OEM M-double spoke sport wheels (example) with set of Continental DWS tires on them that have about 20k miles.
Here are the flaws:
The motor has been well maintained and still runs strong, and has many-many more miles left in it. It's been 100% reliable for me and has never let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to take this car anywhere.
- Right rear quarter has a small dent and spot of rust bubbling the paint up on the fender arch. In the 2 years I've owned it the spot hasn't grown much so I haven't worried about it.
- The painted cover on the passenger mirror is loose. I think some clips are broken, I never looked into it. It's been held on with some clear tape for the past year and I forgot about it.
- Interior has some scuffing on the center console storage doors.
Here's a quick rundown of what's been done to it.
When I bought the car 2 years ago it needed a few things to freshen it up:
Since higher mileage E46's are known to have cooling system issues I also proactively replaced:
- Both front window regulators replaced with OE parts
- Front control arm bushings replaced
- New plugs + cam cover gasket
- New rear rotors, pads, and parking brake rebuilt (front brakes are still in good shape)
- Set of 4 Continental DWS tires and 4 wheel alignment
- Sunroof sunshade slider repaired
- All filters replaced, oil changed, diff flushed, trans flushed, brake fluid flushed, new cabin air filter
- Replaced the wood interior trim with piano black trim
- New M-Sport Shift knob & boot
The only thing that has failed on the car since I've owned it is the Final Stage Resistor for heater blower motor. Which was an easy fix for $40.
- Water pump & Pulley
- Idler Pulley
- Coolant Expansion Tank + Cap
The car is garaged in Somerville, MA.
That's it. PM me if you're interested.
- Mick D.
Last edited by digdesign; 12-21-2012 at 01:30 PM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.