E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #61
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
forgot I even posted this. Me and the new girl are going well. There isn't a day I wake up next to her without holding her. It still feels very new.

I'm such a ghey
Happy for you Solly. Crazy how much can happen over a just six months even.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #62
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
You are the most selfish e-friend I have ever made. EVER!!! Seriously though, I would love to come up one weekend and spend a night out with you... I just need a place to crash () as you're about an hour away.

As for the girl... its up in the air right now. Things haven't been the same for a while. The relationship will be determined on how things go when she comes back from Italy in a few weeks; and whether or not she decided to get a taste of Italian salsiccia while she was there.
That's sh1tty man. Is she the one acting weird or are you just getting over it?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #63
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Happy for you Solly. Crazy how much can happen over a just six months even.
yea it's going well. Today I woke up and before I left I set the coffee pot on for her so she can walk down to a fresh pot (i'm soooo gay) but then she texts me "did you make coffee" I said yea she said "you melt my heart "

I'll do gay stuff like that all the time. My friends have no idea, not that I'm embarrassed, but I don't seem like that type at all.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #64
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
That sounds reassuring good luck with the italy trip...
Thanks. She's not one to cheat... but it just sucks because her mother won't let us travel together... meanwhile I'm sitting here with my thumb in my ass seeing pictures uploaded of some italian faags all over her. Her mom is not ok with us spending a weekend in Florida, hell even Atlantic City, NJ, together... but she's OK with her being alone over sees in another country and continent. Makes sense.

Quote:
That's sh1tty man. Is she the one acting weird or are you just getting over it?
No invite...

She was just getting too needy while I was focusing on graduating and picking up extra shifts to work. She wanted to talk every night when I just needed downtime for myself. Then when I got all my **** together, graduated, and saved money for the summer she became spiteful that I took a month to myself while she was down in South Jersey for school. She planned this trip to Italy without even asking me... mentioning it only after the fact that the trip was booked. Now when she comes home the Italian girl she's staying with is coming with her, and they are spending close to a month here, with a week in Disney. Then she's going right back to school.

I need a girl who isn't restricted because of her mother and actually shows interest in traveling WITH ME... not just by herself. I understand she has no other choice, but she doesn't need to be taking pictures with the same dude over and over when she knows how pissed I am with the situation with her mother. Just isn't a good look.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #65
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #66
DME46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
Sua ex enamorda י brasileira, ney?

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #67
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
I miss something? Why does she not have a choice in the matter? She's an adult right? Something's fishy to me. Also if you guys have been dating for sometime I'd find it inappropriate to see pics of my girl drenched in italian douchebaggery. She should be more mature and respectful of things. As for you sitting there thumb in ass, pull it out, take a sniff (you know are ) and go out there !! have an adventure do some crazy stuff while you can. It might give you a better perspective of your situation instead of mooping about.

As for the italian girl visiting when one door closes...another spreads...errr....opens

Few jokes aside I think she is giving major indicators that she wants to break up and is going to blindside you soon enough. A talk is in order to sort this out if it can be salvaged and if not then have some respect for yourself and be you !

Last edited by mcr_driver; 07-09-2013 at 01:28 PM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #68
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Quote:
Sua ex enamorda י brasileira, ney?
Persian
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #69
DME46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
I miss something? Why does she not have a choice in the matter? She's an adult right? Something's fishy to me. Also if you guys have been dating for sometime I'd find it inappropriate to see pics of my girl drenched in italian douchebaggery. She should be more mature and respectful of things. As for you sitting there thumb in ass, pull it out, take a sniff (you know are ) and go out there !! have an adventure do some crazy stuff while you can. It might give you a better perspective of your situation instead of mooping about.

As for the italian girl visiting when one door closes...another spreads...errr....opens

Few jokes aside I think she is giving major indicators that she wants to break up and is going to blindside you soon enough. A talk is in order to sort this out if it can be salvaged and if not then have some respect for yourself and be you !
She is just very independent... always has been. Didn't have much of a choice since her father left her at a young age. The reason she can't travel with me is because she is only 19, lives under her mother's roof and is supported by her mother in full.

She is very mature for her age but she still has plenty of immaturity that most 19 year olds carry. I'm playing it by ear, but am keeping my options open in the mean time, of course!

Quote:
Persian
Esquecer ela! Vamos para Brasil!

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #70
DylloS

You can share my memory foam anytime Dante. Unfortunately I don't have the flock of females to hang out with like I used to.

That **** about traveling would drive me insane. Some of the best times in a relationship is traveling together. Her mother is an assh0le
Old 07-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #71
mcr_driver

Quote:
You can share my memory foam anytime Dante. Unfortunately I don't have the flock of females to hang out with like I used to.

That **** about traveling would drive me insane. Some of the best times in a relationship is traveling together. Her mother is an assh0le
+1 I can remember with all of my exes the adventures we had traveling, wine tasting, vegas, road trips. I had a feeling she was young sorry I don't know the entire story but I still think there is some foreshadowing of of a break up. Hope for the best for you whichever road that takes you on
Old 07-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #72
DME46

Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted within the next month with what happens.

If it doesn't work out I got a good line-up to release my frustration.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #73
DylloS

Quote:
Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted within the next month with what happens.

If it doesn't work out I got a good line-up to release my frustration.
yea dude. Brazzers has been releasing the hits lately!
Old 07-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #74
DME46

Quote:
yea dude. Brazzers has been releasing the hits lately!
Share your account! I'll owe you a drink.

And I meant a line-up of actual woman... you jokester, you!

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #75
DylloS

Quote:
Share your account! I'll owe you a drink.

And I meant a line-up of actual woman... you jokester, you!
password is dead man. I've been using some bs sites for a while.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #76
mcr_driver

Old 07-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #77
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:

As for the girl... its up in the air right now. Things haven't been the same for a while. The relationship will be determined on how things go when she comes back from Italy in a few weeks; and whether or not she decided to get a taste of Italian salsiccia while she was there.
I'm so jaded that I'd assume that she definitely had a taste. Expecting the worst seems to reduce the effect on the emotions once the worst has been confirmed.

Quote:

I'll do gay stuff like that all the time. My friends have no idea, not that I'm embarrassed, but I don't seem like that type at all.
Me too.......I'm a total sap. I even pop her blemishes. Damn I'm sprung!

Quote:
Persian
Estava envolvido com uma Persian para um tempo curto. O sexo tava bom, mas sua personalidade fedia aos ceus. Ela foi egoista e teimosa!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #78
DME46

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
I'm so jaded that I'd assume that she definitely had a taste. Expecting the worst seems to reduce the effect on the emotions once the worst has been confirmed.
I'm preparing for the worst... but I'm honestly afraid because of how much I love this girl. But if something went down I know I'm capable of awful shiit. I don't want it to get there.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #79
Rotha

My Ride: N/A
this thread makes me feel like im not the only human on here. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckDaddy View Post
Both BMW greensboro. Difference is, now those idiots can show how stupid they are through social media. And now they have no shame about it. This is why society needs bullying.
Rotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #80
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post

Me too.......I'm a total sap. I even pop her blemishes. Damn I'm sprung!

Estava envolvido com uma Persian para um tempo curto. O sexo tava bom, mas sua personalidade fedia aos ceus. Ela foi egoista e teimosa!!!!!!!
my gf loves popping my pimples and plucking my random back hairs.

Quote:
I'm preparing for the worst... but I'm honestly afraid because of how much I love this girl. But if something went down I know I'm capable of awful shiit. I don't want it to get there.
I have never been cheated on but I feel like that would be the most painful emotion imaginable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotha View Post
this thread makes me feel like im not the only human on here. thanks
sometimes we can get serious lol