E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #81
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I have never been cheated on but I feel like that would be the most painful emotion imaginable.
If it comes to that, I'm taking off a friday or saturday and coming up to rage. I'll bring the alcohol and chipotle.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #82
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Sollster! I never saw this thread. I assume the "new girl" is the blonde one in the "Dat bish make mo' money dan meh" & "Wife & bish" threads.

I'm happy you are happy, mate.

Cheers, to my favorite interwebz battle buddy.
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #83
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
If it comes to that, I'm taking off a friday or saturday and coming up to rage. I'll bring the alcohol and chipotle.
Sounds good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Sollster! I never saw this thread. I assume the "new girl" is the blonde one in the "Dat bish make mo' money dan meh" & "Wife & bish" threads.

I'm happy you are happy, mate.

Cheers, to my favorite interwebz battle buddy.
yea that's her. She's 100x better than the last one. The only thing that isn't there that the last one did was cook me breakfast all the time. This one just snuggles with me lol.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #84
ChrisRedmon

Quote:
Sounds good man.

yea that's her. She's 100x better than the last one. The only thing that isn't there that the last one did was cook me breakfast all the time. This one just snuggles with me lol.
You give and take, im sure she has similar complaints in comparison to her previous relationships. But she lets you touch her butt. So i see no problem.
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products

Old 07-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #85
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
You give and take, im sure she has similar complaints in comparison to her previous relationships. But she lets you touch her butt. So i see no problem.
true. Her butt is so perfect.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #86
DME46

How do you feel about Anne at this point?

Do you find yourself comparing your current situation to the one with her? Are you 100% over Anne or do you feel like there is some part of you that wishes it could have worked out?

How's the new chicks family?

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #87
DylloS

Quote:
How do you feel about Anne at this point?

Do you find yourself comparing your current situation to the one with her? Are you 100% over Anne or do you feel like there is some part of you that wishes it could have worked out?

How's the new chicks family?
Most people wont believe me when I say this but I am 110% over her. If I saw her tomorrow I would look at her with such indifference she'd probably wonder what was wrong with me. Over the last 1.5 years I realized how the relationship should have not even gotten to the point it did. I remember Anne asking me why I loved her and I was slow with it and she got mad at me. You know why I was slow, because I didn't know why I did. I just did. My gf asked me what I loved about her and I could name like 6 things in a matter of seconds. It was just natural.

Stephs family is much like mine. Divorced parents, not overly involved with the family but sees them enough. Everyone of them is cool though. Mom, step mom, and Dad are all really cool people who can joke around with. Her dad happens to be good friends with my uncle and are both local musicians. We laughed about it when we found out. Anne's family was over the top involved with each other. Every weekend someone was having a birthday or something. Completely not my style but I dealt with it.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #88
DME46

Good for you man! That sounds awesome, you deserve it... best of luck to you and the new lady.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #89
DylloS

Quote:
Good for you man! That sounds awesome, you deserve it... best of luck to you and the new lady.
thanks dude. i'll keep you posted lol
Old 07-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #90
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Quote:
yea it's going well. Today I woke up and before I left I set the coffee pot on for her so she can walk down to a fresh pot (i'm soooo gay) but then she texts me "did you make coffee" I said yea she said "you melt my heart "

I'll do gay stuff like that all the time. My friends have no idea, not that I'm embarrassed, but I don't seem like that type at all.

Those gestures aren't gay at all, I think it's the hallmark of a successful relationship. Kudos to you.

...Now if you guys start wearing matching sweaters and **** (not just as a joke, either) then you're starting to fall in to the ghey realm.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #91
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
Those gestures aren't gay at all, I think it's the hallmark of a successful relationship. Kudos to you.

...Now if you guys start wearing matching sweaters and **** (not just as a joke, either) then you're starting to fall in to the ghey realm.
lol yea no way. We aren't that gay couple at all. We aren't all over each other in public and don't do anything to make people feel uncomfortable.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #92
DME46

Quote:
lol yea no way. We aren't that gay couple at all. We aren't all over each other in public and don't do anything to make people feel uncomfortable.
Must have had a childhood crush on Lance Bass...

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 07-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #93
DylloS

Quote:
Must have had a childhood crush on Lance Bass...
last two gf's did. This one didn't. Hoping this goes differently lol
Old 07-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #94
ChrisRedmon

Quote:
There is a fine line between a dog pissing on a fire hydrant and shitting on someones lawn.

I will give my girl the good ol' smack and lift. Let everyone know! (Pee on hydrant)

Fingering butts, constant kissing and dog talk to one another causes the discomfort. (**** in the lawn)

Old 07-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #95
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
In for pics of smack and lift

May be across the way but I am glad for Solly he does seem to have found a great catch for him.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #96
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
Quote:
I have never been cheated on but I feel like that would be the most painful emotion imaginable.
Not even close.

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #97
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goughie View Post
Not even close.
+1 Have had it happen to me and sadly I can say I have been on the guilty end of that as well.

I attribute much of it for when I did it to be younger and immature, plus not really being committed to the relationship...evident through the cheating, but wasn't strong enough to man up and break it off. Wish I hadn't been that guy and don't plan on doing it again, but was what it was and you move on. Could see it being quite different dependent on age and length/level of commitment associated with the relationship, married would be a sh!tty thing to do. But in the end, people have a tendency to cheat.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #98
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goughie View Post
Not even close.
my mom god sick and died in a matter of days and I don't think what I felt then would even match being cheated on. It's such a different type of emotion.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #99
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
I know that everyone has their struggles and life is tough, but I think people focus too much on their SO ie become dependent on them as "their other half". Naturally you feel betrayed when your "other half" goes against you, but they are fulfilling their own desire which is intrinsically human. I think way too much weight (in the grand scheme of things) is put on being cheated on then breaking up. I see guys on the MISC making threads such as "my gf of 2 months broke up with me a year ago, still think about her". It's such a small part of life if a GIRLFRIEND cheats on you IMO. One should be able to be happy on their own.

Then again I don't get into serious relationships to ensure that I don't get hurt so call me a hypocrite. lol
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #100
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: A sexy ass ///M4!
A year in review of being single...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
I know that everyone has their struggles and life is tough, but I think people focus too much on their SO ie become dependent on them as "their other half". Naturally you feel betrayed when your "other half" goes against you, but they are fulfilling their own desire which is intrinsically human. I think way too much weight (in the grand scheme of things) is put on being cheated on then breaking up. I see guys on the MISC making threads such as "my gf of 2 months broke up with me a year ago, still think about her". It's such a small part of life if a GIRLFRIEND cheats on you IMO. One should be able to be happy on their own.

Then again I don't get into serious relationships to ensure that I don't get hurt so call me a hypocrite. lol
Hypocrite!!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote