E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Ben Shapiro SLAMS Piers Morgan

absolutely wrecked him

http://www.therightscoop.com/masterf...his-straw-men/

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Bravo sir. While he was masterful throughout the entire debate, the opening statement completely floored Piers and won him the argument. The simple fact is that the left HAS (as a generality) flipped through pictures and videos of tragedies while pulling at the heartstrings of an emotionally charged America. Facts and basic truths are cast aside in the name of further government reach and control... it's no different than any large political push from this administration.

The exact same thing happened during the Affordable health care act... the legislation being pushed through while pointing to those with preexisting conditions. Any argument against Obamacare resulted in "you want this person to die".

When you have no valid argument, simply blast the opposition with character assaults. It's been the token move by the bullies (i mean democracts) for years.

Oh you're against food stamps? You want the poor to starve.
Oh you're against unions? You want people to be worked to the bone.
Oh you're against tougher immigration laws? You're a bigot.
Oh you're against extending welfare? You're an elitist who wants the poor to die.
Oh you're .....

Same playbook...

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 01-10-2013 at 10:44 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Whammy

My Ride: ZHP
Somebody got bitch slapped! Wow.
Whammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
daedalus34r

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330i
finally, put this guy on every talk show. Easily overwhelmed Piers.
daedalus34r is offline   Reply With Quote