Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rating:||Display Modes|
|01-12-2013, 12:10 PM||#1|
Account closed per your request
Predictions for 2013
Predictions for 2013............Let's see how accurate they are........
It does not matter how much you believe in them, they are entertaining.
The biggest stories of the New Year are already old news for Celebrity Psychic Thomas John. An internationally regarded psychic medium and clairvoyant, Thomas John is known for his accuracy and detailed readings. His clients range from doctors, lawyers, Wall Street moguls and high-profile celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Courteney Cox, Sean Young, Sonja Morgan, Ramona Singer, Sanaa Lathan, Gabriel Soto and Eva Pepaj , as well as individuals such as Lynne White, Donny Deutsch, Magee Hickey and Judy Licht.
Take a glimpse at what the future has in store through Thomas John's predictions for 2013.
1. The Pope will pass away or suffer a major health catastrophe.
2. Evangelist Billy Graham will pass away.
3. New, detailed information-the most informative to date- will emerge about Shelly Miscavige, wife of Scientology Chairman David Miscavige, who reportedly has not been seen since 2007.
4. A small scale terrorist attack will take place in Paris in early fall, resulting in a low or no death toll.
5. Reports will emerge that tigers are nearly extinct, with less than 100 left in the world after a bizarre natural disaster.
6. The Arctic will be virtually ice-free by year-end.
7. Rail travel between European cities will continue to grow, virtually eliminating air travel between the cities.
8. A global leader will be assassinated in June or July. Troops will be sent from the U.S. to calm the intense, but quickly resolved reaction.
9. A building will collapse in an English speaking country, killing many. It will seem strange or out of context, as if there is no apparent reason or purpose for the collapse.
10. A large body of water that many use as a source of drinking water will become contaminated, making the water too polluted for it to ever really be used again. People may not be able to shower or drink water for over a month.
11. A coup, large government upheaval or literal overthrowing of the government will take place in South America.
12. Food riots will occur in some smaller European countries. The term "food riot" will be seen increasingly more often in the news and the subject will be profiled by mainstream media outlets.
13. China will experience its only housing bubble, which will drastically shift reports and opinions that China is pulling ahead economically. Still, China will pull ahead of the U.S. on many fronts, particularly in export/import and technology/medical advances.
14. The Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) in Europe will strike up controversy toward the beginning of the year, most of which will be in the U.K. It will trigger a major debate in the U.K. over the country's national policies and lead to a dialogue about a referendum on its membership to the EU.
15. Uranium will enter the international political debate.
16. Pakistan will experience major flooding in the spring and summer.
17. A small skirmish will take place between India and China.
18. Major power loss, downed power grids and strange behavior around electronics will occur in July, possibly grounding flights.
19. A public hate crime involving a LGBT student will set major protests into motion on college campuses.
20. A helicopter carrying important people will crash and land in water, resulting in few or minor injuries.
21. A terrorist attack involving something in the sky - a large mass, helicopter or small plane -will emerge surrounding Washington, D.C., resulting in possible casualties.
22. War, riots, chaos and fires will take place in Puerto Rico. The U.S. will take action by sending in troops.
23. A Supreme Court Justice will be in the news for a major health issue and possible death.
24. An oil spill will be connected with the West Coast.
25. Small U.S. cities and towns will revert to barter systems and reports will be profiled on shows such as "Dateline" and "20/20." This trend will continue to grow over the next five years.
26. A power outage will occur on the East Coast after a massive protest.
27. A small bomb in Chicago will cause one or two deaths. The month of April will be relevant.
28. Five to ten people will be murdered by a serial killer in Florida, or in another warm or southern area. The suspect will be a white male, between 30 and 40 years old. This may be linked to other unsolved cases.
29. Crime rates will soar in the South, particularly in Kentucky, Louisiana and Texas.
30. An election in Africa will result in a major uproar or revolt. Bloodshed will occur.
31. Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling will become governor of Virginia.
32. Former President Bill Clinton will undergo major surgery.
33. A HUGE health drama will surround a former president.
34. Anthony Weiner will be elected Mayor of New York City.
35. Chris Christie will be re-elected for a second term as Governor of New Jersey.
36. A GIGANTIC scandal will surround Mitt Romney that will cause many to breathe sighs of relief that Romney did not win the 2012 presidential election.
37. A huge sex scandal will emerge, involving a United States senator from the South and an underage male.
38. Texas will see political turmoil and major corruption. Many people will be removed from office.
BUSINESS & ECONOMY
39. Overall, 2013 will be a strong financial year - probably the best year we have experienced since before 2009. In general, stocks and natural gas will be up, crude oil will be down and real estate will start to BOOM!
40. Unemployment rates, and specifically, under employment, will continue to skyrocket.
41. Many military veterans will be unsupported and will have terrible difficulty finding jobs. The hypocrite of the U.S. economy will be exposed or talked about in the media, especially regarding veterans.
42. A major bank, such as JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America or Wells Fargo, will fail, causing major, catastrophic issues - the largest of their kind - for the FDIC.
43. Starbucks will be exposed for dishonorable practices around coffee and will be referred to as "hypocritical" in the news.
44. California will enjoy positive economic outcomes and increased stability. This year will be better economically than previous years have been for this state.
45. A "dollar crisis" will emerge. The treasury market will be an issue; gold will continue to be a safe haven, but even gold prices will be more bullish. U.S. Bonds will crash toward late September.
46. Although sources of fossil fuels will increase, oil prices will be a bit higher than normal, trading near $90 to $110 per barrel for most of the year. Toward the end of the year, that will go down a bit.
47. iPads will be virtually obsolete and replaced by the end of the year.
48. XBox 720 and PS4 will both be released by the end of the year. Xbox 720 will be released first.
49. The use of full body scanners that obtain images of people as if they are totally nude will be implemented in airports, creating massive controversy around privacy issues.
50. New technology will emerge, allowing people to sleep less (four to six hours per night instead of eight) and still feel fully and completely rested. Patents will be filed surrounding this.
51. An online hacker will attack a hospital, sending the media and government into a frenzy about Internet security.
52. New technology that somehow electronically or magnetically repels bullets will emerge and will be tested among the U.S. Army Reserve.
53. 5G systems will be integrated into more PCs, digital televisions and mobile devices, becoming the new standard in mobile telecommunications.
54. Further exploration and a trip to Mars will be discussed toward the end of the year.
55. Random fingerprinting and DNA sampling will enter the national dialogue.
56. Reports of personal DNA sequencing will become common and the price will drop substantially.
57. The strongest evidence for extraterrestrial life will emerge from a research finding on Mars.
58. A public, national discussion around a "second space age" will take place.
59. A discovery will be made on the frontier of quantum physics or physics that could eventually revolutionize the way air travel is completed or conducted.
60. The Gaia mission launch will be delayed amid controversy and scandal.
61. The launch of Falcon Heavy will prove to be lackluster and will end much sooner than planned.
62. A strange airborne illness will be connected with bugs in an English speaking country - possibly Australia, U.K., or USA - next summer. The insect transmitting disease will have originated from Mexico or South America.
63. A food poisoning issue in Arkansas will result in health concerns and possible deaths of several school-aged children.
64. A food borne illness will start in Asia and spread to the US. It will be easily fixed, but will be scary for about one week. The number 7 will have some significance.
65. The release of a major discovery will forever redirect the way HIV research and approaches to curing HIV are conducted. This will be one of the top 10 medical breakthroughs of the 21st century.
66. There will be a medical breakthrough surrounding the treatment of thyroid problems that will basically eliminate many of the major issues.
67. Intensive deep brain stimulation will be popularized as the treatment of choice for people with Alzheimer's disease. In particular, the brain will be treated more and more with a pacemaker-like device.
68. A trend toward triaging patients using knowledge based resources outside of hospitals and over the web or phone will emerge. Patients will only be sent to hospital for certain symptoms.
69. An earthquake will leave cracks in the Earth's surface throughout India.
70. Unpredictable weather patterns will form in many parts of America from March to June, including unprecedented winds in the South, tornadoes, and extreme, heavy rains.
71. A dam will break in Europe, causing flooding throughout several villages.
72. A storm with heavy rain and high winds will tear through the East Coast during the early part of the summer. Damage will not be significant compared to Hurricane Sandy, but will still be fairly major overall. Cities may shut down for a day. Flooding will be severe.
73. A major earthquake will hit California, resulting in serious damage and power outages.
74. A larger earthquake will strike China.
75. Enormous damage or mass destruction will occur due to either a volcano, or some sort of weapon of mass destruction. It will be icy and cold after the destructive event. The months of November and December, and the word "Syria" will be relevant.
76. A volcano will erupt unexpectedly or on a date different date than was anticipated. It will wreak tremendous havoc, but will cause few deaths, if any.
77. Parts of Miami will be totally destroyed in a terrible hurricane that will claim many lives. This hurricane will start further out and may hit parts of Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, resulting in equal destruction there.
ENTERTAINMENT & CELEBRITIES
78. Kate Middleton will repeatedly be featured in the news for health drama around her pregnancy, including major hospitalizations and the delivery of a child BEFORE its due date.
79. There will be a death surrounding the British Royal Family, possibly the passing of the Queen.
80. Pippa Middleton will begin a new career path. She will be seen partying a lot and there will be concern about her drinking and behavior. There will also be some drama around locating her when Kate delivers.
81. Prince Harry will enter a serious relationship with a woman he will eventually marry.
82. Madonna will be in the news for a serious health issue. A large amount of blood will be relevant.
83. There will be controversy around Madonna's son, Rocco Ritchie.
84. Madonna will reveal her engagement to Brahim Zaibat. While no wedding plans will be in the works, the engagement will be made official with a lackluster ring.
85. Anderson Cooper will begin a new reality show.
86. Sharon Stone and Martin Mica will part ways.
87. Taylor Lautner will become publicly and heavily involved with a girlfriend of little Hollywood significance.
88. Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana will make their relationship more official. There will be clear evidence that they are moving in together and planning to marry.
89. Britney Spears' and Jason Trawick's relationship will be strong. Allegations that they have called off their wedding or are ending their relationship will be proven false and their relationship will be stronger than ever.
90. There will be a major health concern around Rosie O'Donnell.
91. There will be a break up or a clear, definite split surrounding the Kardashians. It's possible that Bruce and Kris Jenner will finally part ways. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian will split amidst rumors that he is too controlling, however that may be closer to 2014.
92. Celine Dion will have a small health crisis that will last two to three weeks, and will require a brief hospital stay.
93. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo will become engaged.
94. Regis Philbin will be in the news for a small stroke or heart issue. It won't be anything major and it will pass almost immediately.
95. Kirstie Alley will be involved in a scandal. She will be in the news for some sort of controversy regarding a legal situation that may involve trademarks.
96. Cam Gigandet and Dominique Geisendorff will be the new hot and heavy couple in Hollywood. America will fall in love with this modern, media friendly couple as they become "so cute" with their two children and Hollywood papers will eat them up. Cam will receive bigger roles.
97. Taylor Swift will be ALL over the place with relationships this year and will start acting in a way that is out of character and almost seems reckless.
98. Paula Abdul will speak out publicly about an addiction or drug problem.
99. Hulk Hogan will be in the news for something really embarrassing or humiliating.
100. Michael Lohan will be in a car accident.
101. Lindsay Lohan will surprise us all by really pulling it together and basically disconnecting herself from her entire family. She will be nominated for many awards.
102. Sales of Katy Perry's summer album will break all of her previous records.
103. Kathy Griffin and Randy Bick will split and then rekindle their romance.
104. Musician Willy Moon's career will skyrocket, leading to a Grammy nomination.
105. A young Hollywood starlet will be involved in a serious, potentially fatal car accident.
106. A major, Oscar nominated actress, with blonde or silver hair will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
107. A celebrity or high profile person will be involved in a tragic skiing accident. Two will perish.
108. A famous singer will reveal that he or she is gay.
109. A Hollywood celebrity whose name begins with the letter "A" will pass away.
110. Another "Jersey Shore" cast member will become pregnant or involved with a birth (could be male or female).
111. A very famous male whose first name begins with the letter "S" will pass away over the summer.
112. A famous female athlete will pass away.
113. A summer blockbuster movie will become one of the top five grossing films in history, surpassing "The Avengers" and "The Dark Knight" in terms of all-time sales.
March 11, 17, and 19
October 19 and 30
Last edited by Guest100615; 01-12-2013 at 12:42 PM.
|01-12-2013, 12:11 PM||#2|
Account closed per your request
Anthony Carr's Predictions for 2013
War, overpopulation, a comet, and more.
Anthony Carr is a psychic. Two of his famous predictions are 9/11 and the recent attack on the Taj Mahal Hotel in India. "He stated "India's Taj Mahal will make news... surrounded by much sadness, much grief... much fire - perhaps war!" The attack, in December 2008, made world-wide news.
He calls himself "The World's Most Documented Psychic." Others call him a "Modern-Day Nostradamus."
His method: "Nothing but pure, electrical, psychic imagery in my pineal gland or third eye screen. We are electrical creatures. As in television/radio transmission, that's the way we function - all of us - actually... I call it light force."
Here are some predictions he made on Coast to Coast AM .
Money the world over will be worthless without the gold standard behind it. We are headed for a cashless society. He has been predicting a depression worse than the 30s for the last forty years. The next currency will be something the average citizen needs.
We're overpopulated and he expects world war and natural disasters to control the population growth.
He said, "There is no going back. George Bush initiated the overture to Armageddon which I predicted on the day of his first election into office. . . . No matter what this current government tries to do, it's too late. It's already started and it's just going to go on and on; until . . . these star travelers return there will be no world peace, and that will be the day when all religions become one because we will then realize, all the nations, that this is the god or gods that we all saw . . . we called them by different names . . ."
There is a great comet or asteroid, not yet detected, headed our way but at the last moment it will veer off course "and skip across our atmosphere like a stone skipping across a lake."
Nothing will happen in 2012 but 2013 will bring the end of the old world order and return of the star gods.
|01-12-2013, 12:25 PM||#4|
Account closed per your request
Coast to Coast AM kicked off the New Year with our traditional look at the year ahead with four different types of prognosticators, appearing in separate one-hour segments. Up first, trends analyst Gerald Celente was critical of the 'fiscal cliff' debacle and predicted we'd see "more of the same, but worse" for 2013. America has been sold out on every level with NAFTA, and the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act, he argued, and the mantra of "too big to fail" is not capitalism but fascism. The American people have been shut out of competing as an entrepreneurial society, and we have to start over again, he said. Celente noted that the Millennial generation is trying to course correct, moving into neglected city areas, with a buy-local, make-local mindset. One trend for 2013 he called "New Millennium Education." This represents a great opportunity for educators to develop teaching methods for the younger generation who've grown up in the digital age, he explained.
In the second hour, psychic Joe Jacobs offered his predictions for the new year and shared his intuitive process. Worldwide, January and October are going to be difficult weather months, and March and December will also present problems, he said. 2013 will be a strong karma year, favoring those with a compassionate attitude rather than the greedy, he continued. Each person has a different track for learning various life lessons, and some are more conscious of this, Jacobs commented. He also gave intuitive readings to callers based on their birth dates.
Prophecy expert John Hogue discussed different astrological significances impinging on 2013, as well as some of Nostradamus' predictions for the years ahead. America's natal chart has Scorpio rising, and Saturn is returning to Scorpio from October till December. Related to these influences, 2013 could be thought of as the year when the bill comes due, and tax reform is going to be a major issue, he outlined. According to Hogue's interpretation, Nostradamus made no mention of 2012, but did refer to 2013, and the pivotal years of 2015-16, which could be a window for a cataclysmic Middle East war that starts in the Strait of Hormuz. During this time frame, President Obama will play a key role in either finding a diplomatic solution, or entering the US into this possible world war, he added.
In the last hour, astrologer Linda Schurman presented her predictions for the economy, weather, and politics. She cited a Pluto/Uranus square between now and 2016 that signals a clash between entrenched interests such as giant banks, and dis-empowered citizens. For 2013, she foresees more scandals and misdeeds revealed about the banking industry, and gold & silver remaining a good investment due to uncertainties about currency. A war in Iran could break out in the spring, possibly tied to an eclipse there in late April, and a quake/tsunami incident on the level of Fukushima could also happen during this time frame, she predicted. This summer, instead of drought in the US, she sees a lot of flooding occurring.
|01-12-2013, 12:38 PM||#5|
Account closed per your request
some highlights of callers' predictions for 2013:
Marshall in Yellow Springs, Ohio said this will be the year that time travel with Dr. Ronald Mallett is going to happen.
'Satyr' from North Carolina said Syria's President Assad will try to use chemical weapons against his foes in their civil war but a miraculous being will intervene and stop him.
The coming hurricane season will be particularly deadly with Jamaica taking a direct hit, warned Simon from Baltimore.
Angelique from Tuscon predicted that doctors in the US will increasingly use a patients' voice for medical diagnosis.
Mike in San Bernardino foresees a nuclear submarine accident or incident in the Atlantic, close to the Florida coast.
Rena, a caller on Skype, said that a new food additive will make many people sick.
Due to a pole shift and changes in the electromagnetic field, the Earth will grow rings around it similar to Saturn, Elizabeth in LA intriguingly posited.
George Noory shared his own prediction: "I think sometime in 2013, we're going to get hit by some kind of a flare from the sun, an X-type flare, that will finally convince people that we need to fix the grid."
Last edited by Guest100615; 01-12-2013 at 12:38 PM.
|01-12-2013, 12:45 PM||#6|
Account closed per your request
Here are some of the predictions callers made for 2013:
Craig from CT believes that the Amtrak high-speed Acela train will go off the track somewhere between Madison and Clinton, CT.
According to Ryan in Peoria, Illinois a sinkhole will open up in New Orleans around the time of Mardi Gras.
Rick of Franklin, TN said that when comet 2012S1, known as ISON, passes near Earth in 2013, it will turn out to be highly visible and cause mass hysteria.
A Bigfoot will be discovered and captured in June in either Washington or Oregon, and DNA testing will show that he is the result of the mating of ape and human, said John from the Bronx.
Frank in West, New York intriguingly posited that our universe will merge with a smaller universe in 2013, but scientists will interpret the event as something else.
We will experience severe cold in the United States starting in April, possibly signaling the start of a mini-ice age, predicted Yar from Charlotte.
Bill in Ontario said that the NHL talks will break down, and the league will be disbanded in 2013, with a new league emerging in 2014.
Mike from Montana foresees the Grand Canyon collapsing with one side hitting the other.
The secession movement will gain momentum in a number of states in 2013-- this could be the beginning of a the break up of the United States into several regional countries, Ryan from LA suggested.
Jan in San Diego predicted that Iran will achieve nuclear weapon capability and get together with other countries in the Middle East to form a union.
David from Jacksonville foresees the price of gas rising to $8-$10 a gallon in the US.
After a car accident, Lindsay Lohan will serve time in jail, possibly up to a year, said Sam in West Lake Village.
Sal from Fargo related a prediction that there will be a huge 8.0 - 9.0 earthquake, and tsunami in San Francisco on February 13th.
|01-12-2013, 01:00 PM||#8|
Account closed per your request
Psychic Blair Robertson has a reported stellar track record of Accurate Psychic Predictions in 2012 - so can the popular Psychic repeat this feat with accurate Psychic Predictions for 2013?
In a recent article on blairrobertson.com, Blair laid out his stunning and scary predictions for what 2013 may hold in store. Among some of Psychic Blair Robertson's 2013 Psychic Predictions:
2013 Psychic Predictions
I predict a boxer will be killed in the ring (or die shortly thereafter) within the year.
I predict a famous boxing legend will pass this year.
I predict that Rihanna and Chris Brown will get engaged.
I predict it will be revealed Vice President Joe Biden has been under medical care for senile dementia. I predicted his ailment back in 2012.
2013 will see the passing of a number of former world heads of state as well as their spouses.
Japan and China tensions will greatly escalate in the spring.
Watch for news of a propane tank explosion on the east coast of the US that destroys a "complex" in January.
I predict another very large earthquake for Japan and subsequent tsunami within 60 days. I pray I am wrong.
I predict fewer tornadoes for the USA, but those that do hit will be much more devastating in their power. A possible large one for western Ontario in late April.
I predict generally bad weather for the southeast and a hurricane that makes landfall in Florida this fall.
I predict unusual levels of volcanic activity around the Pacific Rim, particularly mid 2013.
Watch for news of mine disaster in China within 3 months. Many deaths.
Worldwide, I predict we will see more mysterious mass bird deaths and tens of thousands of fish washing up on shore throughout the year. Conspiracy theories will abound.
I predict a breast cancer breakthrough.
I'm seeing a massive space collision or accident affecting satellites and communications.
I predict that the world will not end in 2013. I stake my professional reputation on that. If wrong, I will stop issuing predictions.
The Psychic is credited with stunning predictions for 2012, as reported by beautyworldnews.com, in 2012 the Psychic reportedly predicted Whitney Houston's passing, Kate Middleton's pregnancy and even the Oscars. He reportedly also predicted the Japan earthquake and Tsunami in 2011, giving him a stellar long-term track record for accurate predictions.
|01-12-2013, 01:04 PM||#9|
Account closed per your request
Psychic Vicki Monroe is considered by many to be one of the top Psychic Medium's in the world today. So what does this talented Psychic think will happen in 2013?
As recently written by bangordailynews.com, the popular Psychic Medium who accurately predicted President Obamas re-election victory offers her 2013 Psychic Predictions.
State, U.S. affairs
Congress will deal with gun control.
"Automatic weapons and these high-powered rifles, semi-automatics that belong in war zones will be, I think, removed, and only used in situations where they are absolutely necessary," Monroe said. "There's no legitimate reason as far as what they say, that these need to be at homes." Also expect more screening for mental illness related to gun-buying background checks, she said.
In Maine, someone will buy and restart the Hostess Brands' Biddeford plant and the state will see more environment-related employment, she said.
"Manufacturing jobs should pick up as well," Monroe said. "They think the state will become, in a year or two to come, a leading resource in jobs that really promote trades, and that's a really good way to go. Trades never go out of business - plumbers, electricians, welders. All those things, they're big jobs; they're just not big here. That's what they're saying: Those things should start to come about; we'll be making things here."
At ease with the snow shovels.
"From what I understand, it is still going to be a milder-than-usual winter, although we will get more of a mixed precipitation," Monroe said. "The plow people will not like me, but that's the way it is."
People may spend less keeping homes warm. She said spirits see home-heating oil and gas getting cheaper as the economy improves.
Next summer could bring more rain here, more fires out West.
"As far as New England, there could be a few more earthquake-type tremors that we've had. Nothing that's catastrophic," she said. "Unusually high tides, that will continue. It should be a mild summer."
Cheering for the home team? Sorry.
No New England Patriots in the Super Bowl and no Boston Red Sox in the World Series, Monroe said.
Researchers will make advances linking cancer and stress, she said. They'll also have news on the drug front.
"There are certain medications and things like that that are going to be brought out this year that were trial drugs that are only targeting the cancer (without broader side effects)," Monroe said.
In a gossip roundup, the spirits don't see newly engaged Kelly Clarkson living happily ever after. ("That marriage, kaput.")
They see Justin Bieber making movies. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert may be getting pregnant.
"There was another one they were talking about, that Tom Cruise would leave the church, Scientology," Monroe said, adding that it has something to do with his daughter and recent divorce.
Expect an upset at the Academy Awards: Bradley Cooper for best actor over Daniel Day Lewis. Sally Field for best actress. "Lincoln" for best picture and Quentin Tarantino for best director. (Even Monroe was surprised to hear about Cooper. "For what?" she asked aloud. No answer.)
Finally, will fans be happy with the new Star Wars movies? Maybe. It's murky, she said.
"Disney does have a great reputation. They could do these new movies a great deal of justice," Monroe said. "These will be better [than the last three] - that part they'll say."
Expect 2013 to be a year of transition, she said. "That is always a good thing when we're moving in a better direction."
Article source: bangordailynews.com
Psychic Medium Vicki Monroe claims to have been in communication with the spirit world since a young child, and has practiced as a Psychic for over 20 years, offering her unique perspective on television, seminars and even working with criminal cold case Psychic investigations.
Last edited by Guest100615; 01-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.
|01-12-2013, 01:16 PM||#10|
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
| 435 HP 328Ci | Mechanical Work : RRT Racing | Vinyl Work : Designer Wraps | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
|01-12-2013, 01:43 PM||#11|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alive & Kicking
My Ride: F
Our politicians will continue to act childish
"In any system with finite resources and infinite expansion of population—like your business, or like all of humanity—innovation is essential for not only success but also survival. The innovators are our leaders. You cannot separate the two. Whether it is by thought, technology or organization, innovation is our only hope to solve our challenges."
|01-12-2013, 01:49 PM||#12|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dirty South
My Ride: E36 M3
Everyone will continue to put what best for themselves over the greater good, and there will be more bitter people and more arguing.
|01-12-2013, 03:33 PM||#16|
Join Date: Mar 2007
My Ride: F22 M235i JB4
Some interesting statements in there. It will be interesting to see which or any play out. Will keep this as a reference....
No real sports predictions...?
|01-12-2013, 07:01 PM||#17|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
My Ride: ESS VT3 E92 M3
Pictures of my car
New ride- ESS VT3 E92 M3
Last edited by HPFMTRE; 01-12-2013 at 07:04 PM.
|01-12-2013, 09:10 PM||#18|
Join Date: Aug 2008
My Ride: Xterra
july 11th is my bday, your god damn right thats significant
|04-16-2013, 03:53 PM||#19|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
My Ride: 2003 325i
27. A small bomb in Chicago will cause one or two deaths. The month of April will be relevant.
Every time there's a big news event, I check this thread for shits and giggles.
Waiting to be installed: H&R Race Springs
Upcoming Mods: 1-Piece CSL Splitter
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|