E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
RobTeazy

My Ride: 07 Audi RS4
E46 Dynavin for sale

SOLD
So I starting having issues with my M3, and, as much as I loved the car, I decided to get rid of it before anything worse happened. When I got rid of the car, I put the OEM head unit back in, which means that I now have a Dynavin collecting dust
I purchased it from JeffB325 about two years ago, and it has worked great. The only downside is that the CD/DVD drive no longer works. Luckily, I very seldom used the optical drive, considering the iPod dock was available, and, I also installed a HDMI to RCA converter for the sole purpose of mirroring my iPhone screen (and sending audio) to the Dynavin itself. This was absolutely amazing, I never received more complements then when I was mirroring my Pandora app, or Slingbox app to my navigation unit. Everything necessary to do so (with the exception of the Apple 30 pin to USB and HDMI cords) will be included in the sale. Also included is the Euro-tray, which removes the cupholders, however, this is where I would plug-in my iPhone when it was mirroring to the screen. I can also include two, "Ultimate Cup-Holders" and an ash-tray mount for the Valentine V1 remote display.
I would like to get $400 for all of the aforementioned goodies, however, I am willing to listen to offers, especially if you're near Salt Lake City.
SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2436.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	507817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2441.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	507818   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2442.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	507819   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2439.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	507820  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2438.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	507821   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2437.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	507822  

Last edited by RobTeazy; 06-04-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: SOLD
RobTeazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
RobTeazy

Oh yes, I forgot, this unit is a V5.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Have you looked into fixing the cd/DVD?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #4
RobTeazy

I have not.
I don't have an E46 anymore, so, yeah, I sort of forgot about it.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #5
iRide113

My Ride: 2004 325i
How much for the two cup holders and the V1 conceal to 93446? Thanks!
iRide113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
dopey88

My Ride: e46 323i, e90 325i
E46 Dynavin for sale

Were you able to control the iPod with the head unit or just display mirroring?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
dopey88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
RobTeazy

I had an iPod classic in the glove box with the included proprietary iPod cable. Mirroring is not an option with said cable, however, I was able to control my classic with the Dynavin unit itself. My iPhone was hooked up slightly different. It was basically connected to the AV inputs on the back of the Head Unit, which means that when I had my iPhone hooked up (mirroring) I had to control what was playing through my iPhone. This is why I removed my cupholders in favor of the eurotray, the top accordions back, and it becomes the perfect resting place for an iPhone.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #8
MTRI
Account Under Review

My Ride: M3
Where is the Nav GPS antenna?
MTRI is offline   Reply With Quote