E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #61
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
when did this turn into the whiny bitch fight thread. at least get some gloves, meet up, and turn this bullshit into a workout.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #62
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
I know nothing about CF. Here is the gym's schedule.
From videos they have on the site it looks like it has what you're talking about. There are three levels. I'll jump in intermediate one as beginner one looks pretty easy for me.

http://stayforevercrossfit.com/schedule/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
if the cf gym has a progression schedule and strength work other than just a bunch of wods then it's good. If it just throws workouts together on a day to day basis it's kind of blah
Old 01-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #63
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
From videos they have on the site it looks like it has what you're talking about. There are three levels. I'll jump in intermediate one as beginner one looks pretty easy for me.

That looks to be just WOD's
Old 01-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #64
z00

I recommended that to dabears but he said he only likes it with lube. Wanna join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
when did this turn into the whiny bitch fight thread. at least get some gloves, meet up, and turn this bullshit into a workout.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #65
z00

So I should stay away?

I can always go to my other gym branch which has racks. Screw it, I'll waste extra 20min driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
That looks to be just WOD's
Old 01-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #66
Silversixspeed

My Ride: Too many to list
Quote:
I recommended that to dabears but he said he only likes it with lube. Wanna join?
This is becoming pretty annoying.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #67
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
yeah im done here, keep it in your progress thread zoo so I can have a filter
Old 01-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #68
z00

You know what's more annoying? When most members try to just prove they're right without offering any insight or help. There are few members that actually help and they have some good advice to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversixspeed View Post
This is becoming pretty annoying.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #69
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
You know what's more annoying? When most members try to just prove they're right without offering any insight or help. There are few members that actually help and they have some good advice to offer.
lol calm down. You're the one that god super sensitive when people questions your posts and your stamina in the bedroom.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #70
z00

Man com on, I thought we're M3 bros and we're gonna hang out and go pick up chicks together. My line was funny, admit it. I thought guys up north are less uptight than guys in NE. Damn it, I guess I just belong on the West Coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
yeah im done here, keep it in your progress thread zoo so I can have a filter
I like constructive criticism. When I'm wrong I admit it.

My stamina lol, I think guys would love to have my foxo gene if you know what that is. I get instant boners, it's like exploding on eccentric move on a DL, beat that.
Quote:
lol calm down. You're the one that god super sensitive when people questions your posts and your stamina in the bedroom.

Last edited by z00; 01-15-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #71
DylloS

Quote:
Man com on, I thought we're M3 bros and we're gonna hang out and go pick up chicks together. My line was funny, admit it. I thought guys up north are less uptight than guys in NE. Damn it, I guess I just belong on the West Coast.

I like constructive criticism. When I'm wrong I admit it.

My stamina lol, I think guys would love to have my foxo gene if you know what that is. I get instant boners, it's like exploding on eccentric move on a DL, beat that.
this is why people think you're annoying:

You posted your skinny fat pics
brag about being a sexual stud
tell us all about how hot the women are that you bang (without pics)
post questionable diet advice
can't quote comments right
Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #72
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Post a picture of your amazing body, since you are so superior in all aspects of fitness.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #73
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Haha dude no one is hating on you. There is nothing that you have said that would make anyone envy you. You're just an idiot, you're like the gym douchebags that wear the cut off shirts that are open all the way down the side, except you don't have the body or knowledge to back it up.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #74
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
I did not say you're wrong. I said your brain works a little differently. People here are obsessed with being right. See, I still quote text the way you like it. Only if more people are as understanding and accommodating as me.

Now, what do you think about my post you quoted about CF since you workout in CF style?
when every forum in the history of internet forums does it our way, that means that YOUR brain works a lil differently, and our brains work just fine.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #75
Mike Larry

Quote:

also, i lived in boston for 2.5 years and was a member of this gym. it's not just a CF gym; there's a fully equipped weight room with another fully equipped room of cardio machines there. it's a great gym and costs around $20-$30 a month. also, it had two squat racks the last time i was there (i moved out of boston about a year ago). i highly recommend this gym; i loved working out there while i was living in beantown.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #76
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
also, i lived in boston for 2.5 years and was a member of this gym. it's not just a CF gym; there's a fully equipped weight room with another fully equipped room of cardio machines there. it's a great gym and costs around $20-$30 a month. also, it had two squat racks the last time i was there (i moved out of boston about a year ago). i highly recommend this gym; i loved working out there while i was living in beantown.
what part of boston did you live in. I have friends in Southie right by the beach. I love it there.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #77
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
We aren't trying to prove we are right. We are simply stating you are incorrect.

There is a difference.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #78
Mike Larry

Quote:
what part of boston did you live in. I have friends in Southie right by the beach. I love it there.
i lived in brighton, which is nowhere near south boston. if i lived in south boston, there probably would've been a lot more "mike larry got beat up" threads

Last edited by Mike Larry; 01-15-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #79
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Speak for yourself! I love me some bread and pasta (..although I don't eat a lot of it besides pizza crust). Maybe your statement would hold merit if an individual has adverse reactions to it, but they have a place in certain dietary regimens.
you are clearly doing things that allow you to not be so strict about what you eat

just sayin

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
Old 01-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #80
z00

That's cool. But that's not why I come to these forums. I post here to ask about topics that I might think I'm wrong about, and I'm looking for what's right. I get you're wrong and that's it. Feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
We aren't trying to prove we are right. We are simply stating you are incorrect.

There is a difference.
Quote:
this is why people think you're annoying:

You posted your skinny fat pics
brag about being a sexual stud
tell us all about how hot the women are that you bang (without pics)
post questionable diet advice
can't quote comments right

This is good feedback.

For hot girls I bang, I have been trying to be humble and not make you guys feel like $hit. I was afriad I was gonna get "oh look this fool is posting girls' pics to show he is a stud". You know what, I'll post some pics but you guys better not say this guy is showing off. Wait for my thread with some pics as I get them off my HD.

I asked about diet, I did not state as a fact. See my reply to Matt above.

I accommodated you for comment quoting, did not I?

Now only if I get replies like this to show where I'm wrong or misunderstood, the world and this forum will be a better place.
Closed Thread