E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
mrpinstripsuits

My Ride: carbon black e46 m3
FS: AMAZING Dice Audiovox Mediabridge with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Mic BEST FIRMWARE

I am selling the amazing Mediabridge device that will change your life while you drive because of the following reasons:

1) Full integration of your iphone with your car's audio system and steering wheel controls. You can even use the dial button on your steering wheel to voice dial or to voice change songs.

2) After you pair the bluetooth from the Mediabridge to your phone, the music starts playing wirelessly because of the automatic bluetooth connection. You don't have to plug in your iphone to any cords.

3) The direct USB connection provides perfect quality audio from your iphone to your car's audio system. This new USB connection is better than the analog connections from the older Dice modules in sound clarity.

4) Even has connector port for Sirius radio and can connect through Bluetooth as well.

See:

http://diceelectronics.com/media-bridge-info

and

http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/...ridge-info-avx

208.88 Shipped

Last edited by mrpinstripsuits; 11-04-2012 at 01:51 AM.
mrpinstripsuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
mrpinstripsuits

Still available as of 11-2-2012
Old 11-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #3
mrpinstripsuits

Still available as of 11-4-2012 12:52am
Old 11-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
ZIMZIMA

My Ride: 330XI
Will this pair with the Professional Navigation? Also, is $150 shipped to 19143 fair??
ZIMZIMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
mrpinstripsuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIMZIMA View Post
Will this pair with the Professional Navigation? Also, is $150 shipped to 19143 fair??

Thank you for your interest.

Yes, the Dice Mediabridge will pair with the Professional Navigation.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept $150 shipped to 19143 because this unit is almost brand new. This unit is amazing because it is not only compatible with phones, but usb memory sticks loaded with songs as well.

If you can agree to the original price, then I can ship to you and help you with any installation questions as well.

Although I know you want to save money, this unit is worth it because it is the best upgrade you will have for your car audio system. The bluetooth and wireless streaming of music is AMAZING. The microphone that is included is extremely classy.

Let me know,

I wish you all the best.

-M-
Old 11-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
ZIMZIMA

My Ride: 330XI
pm sent, thanks!
ZIMZIMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
M3man2001

My Ride: 03 M3 vert
PM sent