E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
sfcjetjr

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i
I do not get wet wrong in the past 25 or so years!

I am only 43, and I remember when I first started driving to high school in the tenth grade, am from the high lands in Virginia. Every redneck boy and some girls who drove pickups had gun racks in their trucks. They stayed in the trucks 24/7. We were raised on the safety and maintenance, and usage of all our families weapons. If two people had issues, it was never I'm going to get my gun! It was man on man, girl on girl, boy on boy, woman on woman. We knew what would happen to us and our families if we broke the RULES that the MEN in our families set for us. Our family rules and values regarding guns was stricter than the local laws. I've had men in my family have butt stocks broken over their heads and their weapons taken by family members for doing just a little something unsafe, while hunting, storage, or cleaning their weapons. With the availability of AR's, more precise weapons, semi availability to more people. It only add depth and expertise, to our use of our weapons during competitive shooting between family and friends for bragging rights within our mountain klan. Not KKK klan, but of our Scottish Highland klan decent and competitive heritage! I don't see them taking my balanced, polished, custom hair splitting, throwing hatchet! And trust me you can not out run the speed and accuracy of that thing! It is more dangerous than a 9, 45, 38. Close with the DE 50 cal, except for distance. After 24 years in the Army I had became an expert with many versions of the AR's, 1911's, 9's ect...if I am out hunting with my AR, having it sighted to my exact needs, I know I'm bring home what I aim at with nothing but iron sights. Why do they have to take this from us. My father wants to move, and does not care about anything except the family heirlooms, and how to get his collection of weapons from one place to another without being in violation of a law that only applies to the portions of the country, mostly poor, uneducated, unemployed city persons, who use their weapons to take from others or to take revenge on another of the same status. Yes certain things do happen in rural areas that are just outright crazy, and these events are extremely rare compaired to the 500 + killings in Chicago every year, but I have family members who have learning disabilities, or some form of impairment, but brothers, fathers, uncles, ect, SUPERVISE! Just like a DS does to a Basic Trainee. Jesse Jackson has likely never had a shooting challenge with his Bro's or the men of his family. That was or is not a part of his and families threaded culture! But it is mine and millions of other families, that pass their cultures and heritage down from fathers to sons and daughters, and from mothers to sons and daughters! We don't try to change, or alter our past. We want it to live and survive. Because when I comes down to it, the military could not defend our land buy it's self. It will take the ones with the skills in the woods and weapons TRAINING!!!! That will one day have to keep this country FREE! AMEN
sfcjetjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Ouch....In before paragraphs.
Brevik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
sfcjetjr

? When you get to typing and thoughts are rolling something's go out the window. Sorry....
Old 01-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #4
sfcjetjr

They want to put gun owner locations on the net for everyone to see. How about the names and addresses of the one's who voted for this guy again!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
Serbonze
Master of his domain.

My Ride: My wife
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
sfcjetjr

Lol!!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
I do not get wet in 25 years either. I was potty trained early.
mtnbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
brew

My Ride: Sequoia X5 MR2 G20
Quote:
Originally Posted by breiwa1 View Post
Ouch....In before paragraphs.
I don't think paragraphs would help.
brew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #9
albeee

My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
I do not get wet in 25 years either. I was potty trained early.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Bimmer App

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #10
king kong

My Ride: mid-engine
wtf did I just read?
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #11
xphiledan

My Ride: 01 330i, 89 325i
You drunk? High? Both?
xphiledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army

My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
shot himself in head 25 years ago, still wets himself, brain damage.