E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Site Feedback/Questions/Suggestions

Site Feedback/Questions/Suggestions
Do you have feedback/questions/ideas/suggestions about the site? Post them here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #21
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
True. B_Cyrus is completely useless no matter what he posts.

I think we can end this thread on this note:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
What's post count?

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Old 01-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #23
mkodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
What's post count?
This moderator has too many posts and his username is colored red. He is therefore deceiving the forum into thinking false ideas. He needs to be stripped of his post count, moderating abilities, and given a temporary ban to think about what he's done.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #24
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
I heard my name, so I came as fast as I could. The kleenex came in handy.

I agree wholeheartedly.

There's a lot of good info in the regional threads, even if it is buried and requires using the dreaded search button. Dmax saw this for himself and asked members of our regional threads to contribute more to General (and at least a few of us did in fact take him up on that). That said, it's a lot easier to give and get help when you're near each other and can look at a car in person.

Since I was singled out here, I'll add that I've become active in the local BMW community and also met some of my best friends in the region because of this forum, so I don't see a problem with post count reflecting contributions to regional threads. I lost count long ago of the number of times I've heard people say they wish they were in our area because of the level of activity of our local community.

I would suggest that anyone looking at post count to determine a members credibility instead judge by the quality of contributions, e.g. useful threads they've started, past posts, etc.
No wonder why I noticed the sudden incursion of OT posters in general

Dmax was responsible.

From now on DMAX, you get your own light! What do you want it to be? An outline of a beagle? your love kit (a roll of duct tape?) or a garden hose? XL50, maybe??

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #25
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
No wonder why I noticed the sudden incursion of OT posters in general

Dmax was responsible.

From now on DMAX, you get your own light! What do you want it to be? An outline of a beagle? your love kit (a roll of duct tape?) or a garden hose? XL50, maybe??
That was a couple of years ago when he visited us, but I don't doubt that he's kept on pushing!

And agreed, he should have his own light, or smiley at the very least.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
Old 01-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #26
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
smiley at the very least.
the smiley would be a beagle mounting a pair of blue crocks.
Closed Thread