E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
Don1138

My Ride: 2000 328i M/T, S/P
2000 328i Sprt Pkg, 5MT, TiAg

2000 328i Sprt Pkg, 5MT, TiAg-$3,500 O.B.O.

Mileage:
Car: 185,XXX
Engine: 120,XXX

Located in So Cal, this is a solid car that is extremely fun to drive. Even with its age and miles, it still drives better than the brand-new cars; it's smooth, fast, responsive and solid. If you've driven a BMW, then you understand. I have only used synthetic oil and premium 91 octane Top-Tier gasoline. Mechanically, it has been maintained through a BMW dealership and independent BMW specialty shops and runs like new. Aesthetically there are some signs of age and use. Details below.

THE GOOD:
-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Sunroof
-5-speed manual transmission
-black leather interior
-clear markers all around (no ugly orange)
-tinted windows
-18-inch AC Schnitzer Type 3 replica wheels
-custom strut-tower brace
-ATE slotted premium performance rotors and Akebono ceramic pads
-K&N drop-in filter
-Rogue Engineering Power Pulleys
-Pioneer 12-disc CD Changer in trunk
-Rockford Fosgate 700-watt amp and two 10-inch Rockford Fosgate P3 800-watt dual voice-coil subwoofers in a sealed box (likely keeping this, but may negotiate to leave it installed)
-Aluminum ///M package hand-brake
-///M package shifter

THE BAD:
-The electronics on the original key went bad. Rather than buy a new key, I programmed another key to the car. The result is that you need both keys: one for the ignition, one for keyless entry. You can purchase a new key if it bothers you. It didn't bother me.
-The lock cylinder was destroyed during an attempted break-in, so you cannot manually unlock the car. Can also be fixed if you wish.
-Power steering disabled. Takes some effort parallel parking and such, but otherwise feels much more solid and connected to the road. I feel it enhances to sport package and handling characteristics of the car, but I realize it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
-Exterior blemishes: dent/faded paint on front passenger-side fender; worn paint on trunk lid from a bike rack attachment; scuff on right passenger-side rear bumper.
-Interior blemishes: torn driver's seat; visible wear on shift knob and steering wheel. The rest of the interior is like new as I rarely had passengers.
-Salvage title (theft recovery).

I will be happy to answer questions or provide more photos. Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited by Don1138; 02-08-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Don1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
2000, 328i, e46