E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #61
dreamdrivedrift
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ithaca, NY --> Baltimore, MD
Posts: 6,462
My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
I'm curious to hear this story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMouse View Post
Coming from personal experience, LET IT GO! I lost over $10,000 because of something I did not do and a lying cop. I lost my license for a year and was charged with a DWAI on two counts (drugs and alcohol) and a slew of tickets when I was pulled over for tinted windows. Mind you I swear on my entire family's lives that the only wrong I was doing was having tinted windows I was stone cold sober. Officer insisted he breathalyzed me and that I denied going for a blood test which neither ever happened. I in fact passed the field test with flying colors, the only truth he told. He also put in the report that I told him to f*ck off numerous times when I was nothing but cooperative and simply confused at was was going on. When its your word against the cop you will always loose. The battle isn't worth it, it will only get worse for you trust me just make the best of what you can. If I didn't have the lawyer I had, I would have most likely done a year in jail or at least been put on probation. This incident made me change majors and leave the criminal justice field. There will be bad people and liars every where you go in life.
__________________
Chris
dreamdrivedrift is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #62
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 10,379
My Ride: is totaled
OP
Why didn't you say something in court when the officer supposedly lied?
That was pretty much the only time and place you could have made a stink about this

If your tint is illegal, you don't have anything to sue for .. nothing to recover

[bimmerapp]
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #63
Bart Taylor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: washington coast
Posts: 227
My Ride: 2000 323i touring
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Your car, along with every other "stanced" monstrosity, looks like a steaming pile of sh1t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i know in your head that sounded like a nice comeback/argument but you just sound like a fool.
Bart Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #64
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMouse View Post
Coming from personal experience, LET IT GO! I lost over $10,000 because of something I did not do and a lying cop. I lost my license for a year and was charged with a DWAI on two counts (drugs and alcohol) and a slew of tickets when I was pulled over for tinted windows. Mind you I swear on my entire family's lives that the only wrong I was doing was having tinted windows I was stone cold sober. Officer insisted he breathalyzed me and that I denied going for a blood test which neither ever happened. I in fact passed the field test with flying colors, the only truth he told. He also put in the report that I told him to f*ck off numerous times when I was nothing but cooperative and simply confused at was was going on. When its your word against the cop you will always loose. The battle isn't worth it, it will only get worse for you trust me just make the best of what you can. If I didn't have the lawyer I had, I would have most likely done a year in jail or at least been put on probation. This incident made me change majors and leave the criminal justice field. There will be bad people and liars every where you go in life.
Damn... Stories like this are why I'm more afraid of cops instead of the thugs in the street they're supposed to protect us from.
__________________

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #65
cd330
ModZombie Moderator
 
cd330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dr. Satan's House of Horrors
Posts: 35,392
My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
I've been here 10 years. All of us old schooler's who were here since the dawn of E46Fanatics have 1969 join dates (..think "grandfathered in"). I have 1,742 non-Off Topic forum comments, but I probably have triple that in OT comments. OT comments do not count towards your number (..if you haven't noticed smart guy). You are no longer a n00b when you begin to understand the dynamic of this forum...........which you have yet to achieve. Post count is largely irrelevant.
you fvckin noob..........
__________________
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #66
Bart Taylor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: washington coast
Posts: 227
My Ride: 2000 323i touring
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Your car, along with every other "stanced" monstrosity, looks like a steaming pile of sh1t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i know in your head that sounded like a nice comeback/argument but you just sound like a fool.
Bart Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use