E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #41
TannerT

My Ride: E46
Close the thread. If I get the package with the kit in the order he says then there are no problems.
TannerT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #42
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
Aso someone that posts information regarding the opening of their shop doesn't come across as having a shop? :lmao:
I do not care whether or not he has a shop, nor do I have interest in reading every one of his posts. I only posted my recollection of bwallace. Anyone can open a shop, doesn't necessarily make you reputable. I am simply telling the OP what I recall since that is what he asked. Nothing more, nothing less.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #43
bwallace530

My Ride: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I do not care whether or not he has a shop, nor do I have interest in reading every one of his posts. I only posted my recollection of bwallace. Anyone can open a shop, doesn't necessarily make you reputable. I am simply telling the OP what I recall since that is what he asked. Nothing more, nothing less.
Not everyone can open a shop or run a business. Do you understand how many hoops you have to jump threw to do so?
bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #44
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
The fact that you referenced the shop in your post reflects that it has relevance to you.
mtnbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #45
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
The fact that you referenced the shop in your post reflects that it has relevance to you.
Relevance to op. he asked for help.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #46
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallace530 View Post
Not everyone can open a shop or run a business. Do you understand how many hoops you have to jump threw to do so?
I would think basic spelling would be one. you're proving my point.

again, i don't know you, i don't know the OP. i'm just stating what's obvious and fair. you obviously ignored the OP for a while so that's why he posted. maybe try communicating better next time?

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #47
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
Relevance to op. he asked for help.
Exactly. It was significant enough for you to reference in YOUR post.
mtnbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #48
bwallace530

Quote:
I would think basic spelling would be one. you're proving my point.

again, i don't know you, i don't know the OP. i'm just stating what's obvious and fair. you obviously ignored the OP for a while so that's why he posted. maybe try communicating better next time?
I can see why you have a huge post count now you like getting into threads and kindly talking crap. With no facts just "posting how you feel" which is a nice way to really get your point across.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #49
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallace530 View Post
I can see why you have a huge post count now you like getting into threads and kindly talking crap. With no facts just "posting how you feel" which is a nice way to really get your point across.
Again, I said based on the few posts I remember from you, you did not come across as owning a shop. Just responding to OP's question. I am basing that off of threads such as the one you posted where you did not know what a jack pad was.

As far as you owning a supercharger, I do not recall that. I didn't say definitively yes or no.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #50
bwallace530

Last edited by bwallace530; 01-27-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #51
TannerT

bwallace530 the end

For those of you who do not already know. Username bwallace530.. Brett Wallace tried selling me his ESS TS2 Kit. you can read the other post I made "bwallace530" if you care to see the beginnings of this sh!t show.
To make it simple here is what went down after that post. The tracking# he provided in that post never made any progress. After a few days i asked him and he created another shipment this was for a 5lb box and it was actually sent to me. To no surprise at all the box arrived empty.
this whole time Brett wanted everyone to think he was getting scammed. I have just stayed quiet because I knew it would be better for me. Long story short Brett Wallace has been arrested for theft and fraud. I will not give him the chance to pay me back and he will go to trial. My bank will refund me in full. I am not going to sue Mr. Wallace I am going to ask the judge to make him pay me for our agreed price, and the fees paypal charged me for the transactions. The money is not his he did nothing to earn it.
Brett was convinced the whole time I could not do a thing about it. He was in heaven when I sent him payments a gifts. He counted on me being a dumb kid that wouldn't know what to do. I feel for his wife and child, I wish the both of them the best.

My last words to Brett before I had him arrested were "Justice is always served where it is due, the truth always comes to light."
Old 02-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #52
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Really surprised you got the money back, and even got an arrest. You must have documented everything well. Things like this fear me most, and that's why I don't make over $200 transactions here.
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #53
TannerT

Well I have good resources.. I don't delete anything until it is my person functioning properly. I am not sure how he ever thought he was getting away with it. Anywho just want everyone to know not to do business with that guy at all.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #54
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Wow. He was an established member on here. Hmm
Old 02-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #55
TannerT

And now he is looking at first degree theft
Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #56
college46

My Ride: Alpine White
so he just gave you an empty box? on the other thread it says that he shipped it but when you look at the tracking, it never shipped out. interesante.

GL OP
Old 02-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #57
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerT View Post
And now he is looking at first degree theft
:rofl: is that actually a thing?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #58
TannerT

He created a second shipment the first one is non existent basically
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #59
TannerT

Theft in the first degree
(1) A person commits the crime of theft in the first degree if, by means other than extortion, the person commits theft as defined in ORS 164.015 (Theft described) and:
(a) The total value of the property in a single or aggregate transaction is $1,000 or more;
(b) The theft is committed during a riot, fire, explosion, catastrophe or other emergency in an area affected by the riot, fire, explosion, catastrophe or other emergency;
(c) The theft is theft by receiving committed by buying, selling, borrowing or lending on the security of the property;
(d) The subject of the theft is a firearm or explosive;
(e) The subject of the theft is a livestock animal, a companion animal or a wild animal removed from habitat or born of a wild animal removed from habitat, pursuant to ORS 497.308 (Wildlife holding and habitat removal permits) (2)(c); or
(f) The subject of the theft is a precursor substance.
(2) As used in this section:
(a) Companion animal means a dog or cat possessed by a person, business or other entity for purposes of companionship, security, hunting, herding or providing assistance in relation to a physical disability.
(b) Explosive means a chemical compound, mixture or device that is commonly used or intended for the purpose of producing a chemical reaction resulting in a substantially instantaneous release of gas and heat, including but not limited to dynamite, blasting powder, nitroglycerin, blasting caps and nitrojelly, but excluding fireworks as defined in ORS 480.110 (Definitions for Oregon Fireworks Law) (1), black powder, smokeless powder, small arms ammunition and small arms ammunition primers.
(c) Firearm has the meaning given that term in ORS 166.210 (Definitions).
(d) Livestock animal means a ratite, psittacine, horse, gelding, mare, filly, stallion, colt, mule, ass, jenny, bull, steer, cow, calf, goat, sheep, lamb, llama, pig or hog.
(e) Precursor substance has the meaning given that term in ORS 475.940 (Precursor substances described).
(3) Theft in the first degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 125; 1973 c.405 1; 1983 c.740 32; 1987 c.907 4; 1991 c.837 9; 1993 c.252 5; 1993 c.680 20; 2005 c.706 10; 2009 c.16 3; 2009 c.610 6]
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #60
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
damn
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote