||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|02-05-2013, 05:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Washington, DC
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
FS: 2003 M3 (SMG) Carbon Black/Black - (23K miles) $28,000
- 23K miles
- Exterior: Carbon Black Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Cold Weather Package (heated front seats; retractable headlight washers; ski bag pass-thru)
- Premium Package (power glass moonroof; power seats w/driver memory; Nappa leather upholstery)
- Adjustable Seat Width/Lumbar
- Park Distance Control
- Rain Sensor
- Xenon Headlights
- Harman-Kardon Sound System
- 19" Alloy Wheels
The first owner owned until about 6,500 miles. The 2nd owner had the car between 6,500 and 10,600 miles. I am the 3rd owner and purchased the car with about 10,600 miles. It has been garaged since I've owned it.
Complete Service History as 3rd owner
- Oil Change & Filter, 1/31/2011 (12,150 miles) (Work performed by Bavarian Imports, Atlanta, GA) (have receipt)
- Replaced Starter, 6/21/2011 (16,423 miles) (Work performed by Bavarian Imports, Atlanta, GA) (have receipt)
- Oil Change & Filter, 11/04/2011 (19,848 miles) (Work performed by Bavarian Imports, Atlanta, GA) (have receipt)
- Replaced Left Rear OEM Continental Tires, 1/10/12 (21,643 miles) (Work performed by BMW of Sterling) (have receipt)
- Replaced Right Rear OEM Continental Tires, 1/12/12 (21,676 miles) (Work performed by Radial Tire Co.) (have receipt) (rear tires changed within 33 miles of each other. Rapid pressure drop necessitated immediate change of left rear at dealer. Ordered identical right rear from cheaper shop.)
- Replaced Battery, 9/11/12 (22,900 miles) (have receipt)
The car is a completely stock M3 - No modifications. I am including the BMW Car Cover and the Euro Tray in the center Console along with the original cup holder. There are a few minor rock chips in the paint. The wheels are perfect and free of road rash. There is about 20% tread life left on the front tires. The CD changer in the trunk will not eject the CD holder and is stuck. I have not checked why or had it fixed as I don't use it. Everything else works as would be expected on an M3 of this mileage.
Clean Car Fax, No accidents.
I am selling it as I primarily live in Munich, Germany since early 2012 and am not here to drive it often enough. I also don't want to go through the expense and bureaucracy of shipping it there to have it converted to German standards.
Asking: $28,000. Please contact me only if you are a serious buyer and have funds available to make a purchase. Not interested in trades. Title in hand.
Location of car: Washington DC
PM me if interested.
Last edited by BayernAlps; 02-05-2013 at 05:37 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|