E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Australia

Australia
Check out other E46Fanatics members rides in the Enthusist Directory!

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 PM   #101
rossim3

My Ride: myki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caosa View Post
Any single one of the guys you are arguing with could have those cars in their garage - It's not hard to finance a car. Posers gonna pose lol.
really? I thought in order to finance you need to be approved based on income to ensure you can actually service the loan....

So by your logic, if what you are saying is correct then for roughly 800k loan (rough values of all those cars) at say 7% interest over 5 years that's $15,840.96 a month repayments.....

Yeah you are right, thats pretty easy for anyone to finance

Last edited by rossim3; 01-31-2013 at 10:19 PM.
rossim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #102
DesiredM

My Ride: E46 M3
Ok really why is this such a pissing contest based on funds.

Sure I'd love a Ferrari etc but I'm very content with my life right now, 22, got my marketing grad job last week, engaged and have my M3 (which I'm selling but still have one lol). I'd rather be happy in my life doing what I enjoy and enjoying what I have. If someone enjoys modding lower priced cars who cares, I have one car that I worked my a$$ off for and I'm happy to show it off because I know I earned it and no one can take that away from me.

Basically you are both two different people, who are both happy with what you do and what cars you own...

So lets leave it at that.
DesiredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #103
Caosa

My Ride: 320Ci, Rx2 (soon)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossim3 View Post
really? I thought in order to finance you need to be approved based on income to ensure you can actually service the loan....

So by your logic, if what you are saying is correct then for roughly 800k loan (rough values of all those cars) at say 7% interest over 5 years that's $15,840.96 a month repayments.....

Yeah you are right, thats pretty easy for anyone to finance
No need to explain it to me I'd rather not speak to peasants; I just make statements directed toward them and just hope they don't reply, you disappointed me just like you did your parents. Basic maths isn't hard cheers big ears - its cute how much effort you went through though, you obviously feel the need to validate yourself which is very unlike most exotic owners I interact with, what are you trying to prove to us lol? Like I said I'm sure both those gentlemen can afford it.

Desired: He's just a troll don't bother lol.

She's just a mazda coupe with a wankel mill, but she'll walk a skyline like it's standin still. I get pushed out of shape and she's hard to steer, but i get rubber in all four gears...

Last edited by Caosa; 01-31-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Caosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #104
rossim3

Quote:
No need to explain it to me I'd rather not speak to peasants; I just make statements directed toward them and just hope they don't reply, you disappointed me just like you did your parents. Basic maths isn't hard cheers big ears - its cute how much effort you went through though, you obviously feel the need to validate yourself which is very unlike most exotic owners I interact with, what are you trying to prove to us lol? Like I said I'm sure both those gentlemen can afford it.

Desired: He's just a troll don't bother lol.
Bro aren't you studying something retarded at uni like physio? Your parents are the ones who must be proud.

Are you sure you could figure it out yourself. I don't think basic maths is even a pre req for physio.

Have fun struggling in life without your parents support buddy. It's going to be tough on a physio income lol

Last edited by rossim3; 02-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #105
rossim3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredM View Post

Sure I'd love a Ferrari etc but I'm very content with my life right now, 22, got my marketing grad job last week, engaged and have my M3 (which I'm selling but still have one lol). I'd rather be happy in my life doing what I enjoy and enjoying what I have. If someone enjoys modding lower priced cars who cares, I have one car that I worked my a$$ off for and I'm happy to show it off because I know I earned it and no one can take that away from me.

Basically you are both two different people, who are both happy with what you do and what cars you own...

Thanks man that was really inspirational.

Last edited by rossim3; 01-31-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #106
DeclanM3

My Ride: 332Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortinaD View Post
You will wake up one day and realise that the only people that you are impressing are the 16yr olds.
As long as they're legal right?

DeclanM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #107
DesiredM

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Thanks man that was really inspirational.
No problem.

Was it busy at the call centre today?
DesiredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #108
YGOAMG

My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
Love this thread!!

I'd never buy a car over $57,446 ..
no point buying something over the depn limit ..

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #109
M3_DU

My Ride: '02 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredM View Post

You needn't justify yourself to someone on the internet. There are more things to be insecure about in life.
M3_DU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #110
Nath

My Ride: MY13 Maloo
Quote:
Says the guy with a golf....
Which gets tracked every couple of months - what's your times at winton/Sandown/Island?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:34 PM   #111
Caosa

Quote:
Bro aren't you studying something retarded at uni like physio? You're parents are the ones who must be proud.

Are you sure you could figure it out yourself. I don't think basic maths is even a pre req for physio.

Have fun struggling in life without your parents support buddy. It's going to be tough on a physio income lol
Why do you make it sound like you don't know? It's actually pretty sad and scary that you remember . You need more friends and they have to be real ones, not the kind your daddy pays to pretend to like you!

Unfortunately not though; I've deferred! Your mother pays me big bucks for me to please her sexually and my name is getting around since she does have quite a big mouth (Literally and figuratively) - Pete's mum is already msging me so I thought I'd start a business!

Everything I have I own (thats right not leased or financed ) outright and without my parents help and so far I'm cruising more than comfortably. Thanks for your concern though honey buns and say thanks to your mum for being such a nympho, because she ofcourse made it all possible.

EDIT: Holy **** your grammar is horrible as well. I'm decent at maths but english doesn't seem to be your first language. Go back to school you turd.

She's just a mazda coupe with a wankel mill, but she'll walk a skyline like it's standin still. I get pushed out of shape and she's hard to steer, but i get rubber in all four gears...

Last edited by Caosa; 01-31-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #112
Davconelectric

My Ride: 330
Can't we all just get along.... What would Jesus do in this situation?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #113
M3_DU

My Ride: '02 M3
Quote:
Why do you make it sound like you don't know? It's actually pretty sad and scary that you remember . You need more friends and they have to be real ones, not the kind your daddy pays to pretend to like you!

Unfortunately not though; I've deferred! Your mother pays me big bucks for me to please her sexually and my name is getting around since she does have quite a big mouth (Literally and figuratively) - Pete's mum is already msging me so I thought I'd start a business!

Everything I have I own (thats right not leased or financed ) outright and without my parents help and so far I'm cruising more than comfortably. Thanks for your concern though honey buns .
Leave him be. He can't even understand when to use you're and your. Says everything really...
M3_DU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #114
Nath

My Ride: MY13 Maloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davconelectric View Post
Can't we all just get along.... What would Jesus do in this situation?
Shoot the posers?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #115
rossim3

Quote:

Everything I have I own (thats right not leased or financed ) outright and without my parents help and so far I'm cruising more than comfortably. Thanks for your concern though honey buns .
deferred physio.... fk you'll be going places in life.
Dude you live at home, you dont have a cent to your name so its not hard to preach how you pay for everything you own when i bet your parents even paid for the TV you watch.

So what are you doing now that you deferred physio? Contiki tour? Working full time at Rebel sports?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #116
Caosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_DU View Post
Leave him be. He can't even understand when to use you're and your. Says everything really...
Its funny cause he failed the first time then, surprisingly, got it right the second. A telltale sign that he's mad.

U mad rossi? Yeah u mad!

Quote:
deferred physio.... fk you'll be going places in life.
Dude you live at home, you dont have a cent to your name so its not hard to preach how you pay for everything you own when i bet your parents even paid for the TV you watch.

So what are you doing now that you deferred physio? Contiki tour? Working full time at Rebel sports?
I thought it was clear that your mum is paying me to c0ck her... Also while I'm being the bearer of bad news, your dad enjoys watching and being a cuckold. Hi Mr Rossi!

And how do you know I live with my parents you creeper? You're looking through the wrong windows chump I live alone lol.

Last edited by Caosa; 01-31-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #117
rossim3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nath View Post
Shoot the posers?
says the guy who drives a golf
Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 PM   #118
rossim3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_DU View Post
your right......

Last edited by rossim3; 01-31-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 PM   #119
rossim3

Quote:
Its funny cause he failed the first time then, surprisingly, got it right the second. A telltale sign that he's mad.

U mad rossi? Yeah u mad!

I thought it was clear that your mum is paying me to c0ck her... Also while I'm being the bearer of bad news, your dad enjoys watching and being a cuckold. Hi Mr Rossi!

And how do you know I live with my parents you creeper? You're looking through the wrong windows chump I live alone lol.
Seriously uleh, what are you going to do now that you have deferred physio......?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #120
Caosa

Quote:
Seriously uleh, what are you going to do now that you have deferred physio......?
Why are you so fixated on finding out about my life? The last few posts directed at me are you borderline begging to find out. Get off your knees you're making a fool out of yourself.. Besides I don't like too many rossis on my d1ck.