E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
5Serious

My Ride: 2002 525i
Longest aka best bender you've gone on?

So we are actually catching nice weather up here in the northeast. Been drinking non stop since Wednesday. Hungover gym sessions are awesome.. Thank you muscle pharm assault. Anyway the grill is out so Yuengling in hand... And it's on. Clearly three days isn't too impressive considering a lot of us went to college and have done much better. So what's you're favorite bender/vague memories from them/are you currently in one?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Bimmer App
5Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
jdstrickland

My Ride: '94 325iC & '00 323i
Does your parole agent know you have your Yuengling in hand, in public?

Personally, talking about your Favorite Drunk episode in a car forum has a certain offensive qualityu to it that is hard to ignore. Put your Yuengling away...
jdstrickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Thread of the year in the making.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
djbradle

My Ride: 2002 325 xit
Should be off topic actually.
djbradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
cvx5832

My Ride: 325Ci, 325Cic, C300
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Serious View Post
So we are actually catching nice weather up here in the northeast. Been drinking non stop since Wednesday. Hungover gym sessions are awesome.. Thank you muscle pharm assault. Anyway the grill is out so Yuengling in hand... And it's on. Clearly three days isn't too impressive considering a lot of us went to college and have done much better. So what's you're favorite bender/vague memories from them/are you currently in one?

Serious question? In my 20s (with just enough money to be dangerous) I had a dare with a buddy who could party the longest. So off we went. Hit bars/clubs/raves and love-ins day in, day out. Literally. In the daytime he went to his gym and I went to mine. He lasted 40 days and went down with the flu, I went down 5 days later.

Sounds silly now, especially outside looking in, but boy did we have fun. My wife of course thought it was a bonehead idea.

cvx5832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #6
5Serious

Hahaha that's epic. Yeah sorry I screwed up in not putting it in the off topic thread... I thought I did. And my Yuengling does not go away. And I don't have a parole officer.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
jdstrickland

If your Yuenling lasts more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
5Serious

Hahaha that's true. I've crossed to Jameson on ice now. It's past 9pm

Old 05-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
jdstrickland

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvx5832 View Post
Serious question? In my 20s (with just enough money to be dangerous) I had a dare with a buddy who could party the longest. So off we went. Hit bars/clubs/raves and love-ins day in, day out. Literally. In the daytime he went to his gym and I went to mine. He lasted 40 days and went down with the flu, I went down 5 days later.

Sounds silly now, especially outside looking in, but boy did we have fun. My wife of course thought it was a bonehead idea.
That proves you should not go to the gym when drunk.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
5Serious

Pre workouts cure hangoverness.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #11
WDE46

My Ride: 2004 330Ci OBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbradle View Post
Should be off topic actually.
Correct but we shall vandalize the general forums as much as possible before solidJake finds out.

Longest bender? Probably the months b/w college graduation and my first job. Smoked way too much weed and drank way too much liquor and went to the bars every day except Sunday for a couple months straight. Then I had to pass a drug test and stopped all that nonsense.

Common Sense is officially dead.
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
BimmerIsMyName

My Ride: 2007 VW Jetta 2.5

2007 VW Jetta Wolfsburg 2.5L
Mods: Smoked headlights and tail lights, Clear Side Markers, Front grill chrome delete, BSH Cold Air Intake, MSW 17" Black Wheels, Eibach Pro-Cup Kit, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Front and Rear), Magnaflow Catback, 18" BBS CK
BimmerIsMyName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #13
Goondaddy

My Ride: 2002 325ci
Biggest bender? Easy. Went to Europe with 2 of my best mates when we were 23. Started boozing at the airport, abusing the free alcohol on the plane and we landed in Bangkok stopover, hit the bar, skulled a beer, back on the plane, thinking "okay, we need to rest up before we land", so we figured a few glasses of red would do the trick. Nope, we were too excited to sleep. We land in London (after a 20-odd hour flight), went straight to The Church (a once a week event, so we couldn't miss it), got legless there then hit the pubs afterwards. 2 full days straight of straight drinking. I really don't remember much, but there are a few photos floating around. Really set the tone for the next 8 weeks. Great times, no way I could do that now!
Goondaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #14
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
best bender in high school when i was carried to the basement bathroom's shower to puke in the drain. don't remember how i got home to the boarding school i was attending.

second time ever was at a work event a while back; i organized club night for my project team after never having socialized since joining the project for months...used some connections and booked a whole lounge out for the 30+ team of college kids (I was the eldest, being a grad school grad). they made me do shots and after puking on the dancefloor, stairs down, then had to ask the cab driver to pull over on the way to the hotel, then again in the elevator, and outside my hotel room door...a young hottie asian colleague's room was opposite mine, heard me, and i had given up trying to open my hotel door...the key was on the floor next to me and a pile of vomit. she opened the door and pulled me into my room and left.

needless to say, the next day was very awkward when i was at the client site, showed up 2 hrs late, hung over as fvck and puked in the mens room on my floor, with executives from the client and my company going in and out of the stalls next to me...and the girl that helped me looked at me and laughed.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:03 AM   #15
ac_2007
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: 2004 M3, 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goondaddy View Post
Biggest bender? Easy. Went to Europe with 2 of my best mates when we were 23. Started boozing at the airport, abusing the free alcohol on the plane and we landed in Bangkok stopover, hit the bar, skulled a beer, back on the plane, thinking "okay, we need to rest up before we land", so we figured a few glasses of red would do the trick. Nope, we were too excited to sleep. We land in London (after a 20-odd hour flight)
What did you take, a fvcking balloon?
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #16
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
left for vegas last friday, came back tuesday, still drinking

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #17
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
14 days.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #18
choxor

My Ride: JDM
Last time I went drinking with your mom.

Tell her I miss her.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #19
Rotha

My Ride: N/A
uhh 4 days, no sleep constant being out for my 21st birthday kept awake with coke and Adderall. it was fun. but I got really really sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggles View Post
What did you take, a fvcking balloon?
actually 99, luftballons
"You makes me sick" officer responds, "So worried about your BMW; but don't even notice your left arm is missing?"
"OMG.." lawyer replies. "Where's my Rolex?"
Rotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #20
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
8 days.