E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
'02 nissan frontier- dynatrac pro rock 60, linked on kings, etc.

figured i'd post this here too...

i've been thinking about taking a break from offroading for a while. i don't go as often as i would like to and i've been looking at getting into a new bmw m3.

my truck has been built and wheeling for the last five years. it has a ton of goodies, here are the highlights;

'02 frontier 3.3L V6 converted to 4wd with factory nissan parts. AC crawler gears in the tcase.

custom three link suspension front and rear.
front axle is a dynatrac prorock 60 made custom for this truck. it has 35 spline inners/outers, arb locker, 5.13 r&p.

front suspension is 14" king dual rate internal bypass coilovers with the compression adjustment option on the reservoir.

rear axle is the nissan h233b rear with 5.13 gears and stock shafts. brakes have been converted to disks using pathfinder brakes.
rear suspension is 14" king dual rate coilovers.

this truck's catalytic converters and gas tank are stock and unmolested, it WILL PASS CALI SMOG without jumping through any hoops. however, it does need a new o2 sensor(s) before it gets smogged again because it is putting up a check engine light.

the engine runs great. spark plugs and timing belt were replaced around 15k miles ago. no problems with the tcase. the automatic transmission shifts well and handles offroading well, but it may be getting tired... if you think you're going to run it in king of the hammers, you might want to get another tranny, but for normal use, its perfectly fine.

some heims in the steering probably need replacing. i rebuilt the front lower links (ballistic joints) about six months ago.

with minimal work, this truck could be a reliable daily driver that you can really beat on the rocks. i drive it out to the desert, wheel it hard, and drive it home. it has about 109,000 miles.

it has a warn m8000 winch, b&m oil and transmission coolers, hella 4000 lights, and other cool stuff as well.

i'll entertain offers north of $15k. i don't have to sell it.

located in orange county, california.

thanks for looking.

^ DD.
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Looks like a monster...GLWS!

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
thanks!

^ DD.
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote