E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
Keith Billanti

My Ride: TitanSilber//M3
2004 M3 101k miles- New pics, snows, vmr CSL, Dynavin clone yadda yadda yadda

I WAS Considering selling my car== Now I have come to terms with it. It has to go. Its time to grow up. Time to be an adult. Time to buy a home rather than rent. Big toy has to go. This sale is prompted ONLY because I want to buy a home, provide for my little girls.. yadda yadda.. Time to stop goofin off.

Pics are as of last Sunday= except the money shot- summer pic.

DETAILS-
car has 100,950miles on it. Service II was done at 90k, I have owned the car since 80k. Oil change at 83k, 90k, 97k and it is due for another since it had sat. The oil will be changed at the dealer- or at least with the recommended oil change kit at a friends heated garage. Pictured tires and wheels have less than 1500 miles on them. I put them on in April of 12' and then barely drove the car. Also comes with snows on OEM 19 which were driven one season (probably 2k miles, tops) and are like new.. The OEM 19" rims are a little ugly.. lol. I was going to spray-bomb them black if I used them this year. Instead- The car has just sat. They are for snow use- who cares?

I Replaced the pads and rotors with bimmerbrakes stuff at 83k, the water pump at 84k. I replaced the fuel pump with a high volume replacement at 85k. I replaced the driver side door actuator at 89k.

added the halo's, replaced various doodaads that were worn (armrest, drivers arm pad, leaky mirror (new one now leaks- eye roll), Euro Tray, added suspension from a 50k mile car at 83k (got rid of Tien Lowering kit)..

Front Bumper and passenger side mirror were professionally repainted last year in April.

I have put less than 2k miles on the car in the last year. Wife and I work at same company, we car pool. Have kids and no extra booster seats.. car sits and sits..

I added the Dynavin Clone this past May. Its cool.

The interior is Black leather and it had brushed aluminum which I refinished to titanium shadow this past summer.. Very meticulous care was taken. The mirrior leaked on the damn center console, ruining its finish. Luckily, i can repair this as I am the one who did the refinish.

The car runs well. It does have a small issue with a dowel that had come loose from the flywheel and rattles around from time to time.. It only is noticeable when you romp on the car- for daily civil driving- shows ZERO sign of any issue.

the seats are worn but in decent shape. 7/10. The steering wheel is worn. Im not gonna lie, I intended on a re-wrap. Has some creeks/rattles as any 100k mile car on 19" rims would. The car rides smooth and runs strong. SMG has given no major cause for concern- THOUGH- on occasion- when it is REALLY cold out, it does like to throw an error when first started and then reversed out of the drive and then put into first. Restart the car and it doesn't do it again. Probably the relay? Dunno. NO OTHER ERROR EVER. Shifts fast and crisp.

The negatives= the passenger door has a ding. the A B and C pillars aren't awesome. They're not awful. But they're not awesome. The title is clean- does have a lien on it from a bank. NOT a salvage, NOT a flood= a clean title. The "CarFox" says there was an accident in 07'. Someone claimed there was "Unibody Damage" at an auction and to that I am dumbfounded. I bought the car with this knowledge and with my own inspection. All of the panel gaps are straight- I don't see any signs on any of the structural parts of the car to denote that it was hit hard. I have been in, out and under this car many times. Nothing is twisted. Nothing is crunched. A tech at my local dealer said he couldn't find anything and suggested that perhaps it was reported this way for someone to get an insurance check? Look at the pics. Come inspect-

$13,750 is my asking price and this has the oil change and an interior cleaning built into it. I also have the extra set of wheels/snows built into it. If you want a better price= we can talk about me selling the other wheels on my own.. and dropping the price 1k.. though- I kinda think its the best priced M3 on EARTH already.. and the extra tires/wheels just add to the value.

Located in Buffalo NY. Not looking for trades. No funny business. Car is priced REALLY decently in comparison to what I see out there.. The others have 20k less miles but are 5k more... OR similar priced with a salvage title...

I have one interested party as of now- but his time frame is just slightly less ideal than mine. I have to try to post this once more before I take his deposit. I think he is talking about flying up next week to view.

kmb58@buffalo.edu is my email and is the FASTEST point of contact for me. PMs will delay my response.

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 02-01-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Keith Billanti

DON'T let the low price scare you. I look around, and truthfully, I should be asking more. This price is a "fire sale" price because I want out yesterday. I need this payment off of my credit report ASAP as we want to make a move on a house.

I CAN go lower if you want to leave the snows here. OR if you want to take the snows and leave the VB3's...
Old 02-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Keith Billanti

:/

Virginia is NOT far!!! Lmao... When I had a 323CI, I drove to Va one sat for a Mtech bumper.. Road trip it.. I'll pick you up from airport..
Old 02-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
BBBoy323i
All show no go!

My Ride: 2000 323i Black/Gray
Yeah I wish you were on island lol. Would buy this and pay shipping if I had the money, this is a steal but I'm a broke college kid lol. Free bump!
Old 02-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #5
Keith Billanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Yeah I wish you were on island lol.

Would buy this and pay shipping if I had the money, this is a steal but I'm a broke college kid lol. Free bump!

Ha,, you and me both, my friend.

Thanks for the bump.. it really is a steal. Even with the minor tweaks it needs.. it's still below the average price..

For the ninth time, I have things built into the price... but it is kinda firm. One of the things built into the price is covering part of your traveling expenses.

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 02-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
E46<3

My Ride: M
Excellent price. SMG over 100k tends to scare people but this seems well cared for. GLWS !

Have a listen to my SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/bryanisaac
E46<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #7
Keith Billanti

It's no worse than any other mechanical system. Justnuts and bolts.. and err... Hydraulics..

Or no worse than Vanos.

Or no worse than S54 I general. lol.. but, I have cared for the car. It's far from perfect, but never the less, a head turner.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
simonhla

My Ride: 2009 E92 335i
OOh, this is beautiful. I want to buy my girlfriend a new car for her Birthday as she is currently riding in a fairly knackered 323ci. I'll let you know if I can sort the financing out. Good luck with the sale otherwise. Should move quickly.
simonhla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
Keith Billanti

Cool. I appreciate the kind words. I have a couple of guys talking about coming in. Sooner the better.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #10
UdubBadger

My Ride: 04 IR/IR 6MT M3
GLWS, great looking car

3 pedals
UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
This is a SMOKIN' deal for a seemingly clean car. I hope deals like this exist around Spring when I need a daily!

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
J LAU

My Ride: 325i
beautiful car. i would like to have it!
J LAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
Keith Billanti

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's a great car. Not perfect, but hey, it's also not 18k.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
xbimmerman42x

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP
Can we see pictures of the pillars?
xbimmerman42x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #15
xbimmerman42x

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP
Very interested! Would like to see the pillars though. Great pictures
xbimmerman42x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #16
Keith Billanti

Car is sold. Will know for sure tomorrow morning..
Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #17
nmarquis84

My Ride: 2005 330i auto
congrats. I would have made an offer had I known sooner. but then again, it wasn't a good offer either!
nmarquis84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #18
BisforBob

My Ride: 2004 330i
Rims

What type/color of rims are those and where did you buy them? cost?
BisforBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #19
NightRaider93

My Ride: 2007 Z4 Coupe
PMed.

NightRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #20
98bimmer

My Ride: E90 330i, E36 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti View Post
Car is sold. Will know for sure tomorrow morning..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaider93 View Post
PMed.

Tags
2004 m3, m3 for sale, smg