E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
o///mroalansari

My Ride: 330ci e46
Dream Girl

A couple years ago when I was 16 I met this amazing girl. She was everything i liked in a girl. 10/10, well read and witty.

We had chemistry and fooled around on a few dates knowing all well that she had a long term (4yr) boyfriend. At the time he was bigger and still older than me. Apparently involved in gangs and I found out the truth the hard way when he kicked my ass outside a restaurant in the suburbs.

Me and the girl decided to stop complete contact with each other both predominantly out of fear. We have spoken on and off and always ended up fighting at the end of our conversations. So i think the bad news is she's pissed at me atm.

Nowa days though I'm bigger older and a little wiser. I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend who i hear still has control of her.

Sorry for the essay but now. What do??? Leave her be? Start small contact on Facebook or arrange a meet up?

Any advice, anecdotes or remarks are of course welcome. If thread goes well i WILL post pics of me, my car and her. Thanks for reading

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Bimmer App
o///mroalansari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
good thing 330ci verts are bullet proof.

seems like there has been endless amounts of drama between you two... it shouldn't be this hard; walk away and find someone else.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
Oneitis like a motherfvcker.

Dont to it OPeezy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
o///mroalansari

I guess it shouldn't...

Unaware regarding last comment

Old 04-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
Manny330

My Ride: 02 330i
Send a message via AIM to Manny330
Stay away, seems like drama. They're others girls out there.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
o///mroalansari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny330 View Post
Stay away, seems like drama. They're others girls out there.
I've dated many chicks since then. Never the same feelings...

Old 04-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
what's to stop her from fooling around with someone else when you cross that 4 year mark?

pics please, 10/10s are hard to find, i think you need your vision checked.
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 AM   #8
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by o///mroalansari View Post
Nowa days though I'm bigger older and a little wiser. I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend who i hear still has control of her.
you need to get a LOT wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #9
Miami M3

My Ride: 02 M3 Vert 6MT
Have a threesome with her and him. Hopefully your dick is bigger than his.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
Old 04-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #10
o///mroalansari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami M3 View Post
Have a threesome with her and him. Hopefully your dick is bigger than his.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
Lold

moar pls

Old 04-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #11
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Setup event where they will both be there and he'll be all in protector/cockblock mode especially since you're there (bring a couple friends or even better hire a couple huge bodyguards types to act like friends) and show up acting nonchalant and cool. Pretend they don't exist and act chill for a bit where they see you clearly not caring. Hire super hot call girl to show up and pretend to be your gf who is mad at you for dogging her, causes scene and throws drink in face, fake restrained by bodyguards, finally eases up and fades into crowd. Wait and watch. First time it is opportune have call girl step to him when ex gf is not close by. Flirt with him essentially begin to rape him in public, beg him to take her home and do her (and you have paid for this and her word of secrecy, between hooker and large dudes - if necessary - we're talking maybe $1000 - $1500, you want to make sure she is truly dope, won't talk and does him (pay part after the fact to ensure follow through). Back at the bar as dickface exits with joiner, you swoop in to save the say with gf. Explain drink in face using story through which she hates you because you turned her down (she's a psycho slut and is known to have stds)... The rest is history??

For slightly more money have hooker video sex with dude so you have extra damning evidence to forward anonymously at will should need be...

This sounds like made for TV bullshit but could be pulled off easily, you just need to know where they will be and strike, and pay. And know a somewhat loyal (aka acceptably cash hungry) call girl to make it work...

Last edited by hizhinezz; 04-08-2013 at 05:53 AM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:02 AM   #12
o///mroalansari

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1365418935461.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	499349  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:04 AM   #13
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Setup event where they will both be there and he'll be all in protector/cockblock mode especially since you're there (bring a couple friends or even better hire a couple huge bodyguards types to act like friends) and show up acting nonchalant and cool. Pretend they don't exist and act chill for a bit where they see you clearly not caring. Hire super hot call girl to show up and pretend to be your gf who is mad at you for dogging her, causes scene and throws drink in face, fake restrained by bodyguards, finally eases up and fades into crowd. Wait and watch. First time it is opportune have call girl step to him when ex gf is not close by. Flirt with him essentially begin to rape him in public, beg him to take her home and do her (and you have paid for this and her word of secrecy, between hooker and large dudes - if necessary - we're talking maybe $1000 - $1500, you want to make sure she is truly dope, won't talk and does him (pay part after the fact to ensure follow through). Back at the bar as dickface exits with joiner, you swoop in to save the say with gf. Explain drink in face using story through which she hates you because you turned her down (she's a psycho slut and is known to have stds)... The rest is history??

For slightly more money have hooker video sex with dude so you have extra damning evidence to forward anonymously at will should need be...

This sounds like made for TV bullshit but could be pulled off easily, you just need to know where they will be and strike, and pay. And know a somewhat loyal (aka acceptably cash hungry) call girl to make it work...
Yeah, OP, I think this is the only way.

Hit the streets in the seedy part of town and start befriending call girls...or check out callgirlmeetup.com

Anyway, if you didn't know, hizhi is one of our most brilliant and respected members--pretty much everyone here does what he says all the time without question.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #14
o///mroalansari

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post

Hit the streets in the seedy part of town and start befriending call girls...or check out callgirlmeetup.com

Anyway, if you didn't know, hizhi is one of our most brilliant and respected members--pretty much everyone here does what he says all the time without question.
expected legitimate advice from the dmax. so many feels

Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post

Hey, it was just the best I could come up with at the moment, I'm sure there are other options.

It is true that most people wouldn't have the balls to pull off some of the stunts I've pulled over the years, some of which have paid off, some of which have failed.

If you know where there are any hookers to be found (and not the street walking type) they can be a very useful asset as they will do any easy odd job for quick cash (like making random anonymous phone calls from a blocked number, which any of them has at their fingertips per their job...). Plus thy'll say anything you ask them to, plus they're crazy..and if you're saving them time with dudes...

Just saying.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #16
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Is she still with the guy? Just remember, if he has to come find you..he's bringing an ass kickin with him.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #17
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
Op's gon get blasted on
Old 04-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #18
ImSoFreaknWhite

My Ride: '06 M3 SMG VERT
Send a message via ICQ to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via AIM to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Yahoo to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Skype™ to ImSoFreaknWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by o///mroalansari View Post
I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend who i hear still has control of her.
How exactly does driving a 330 vert make you unafraid of someone who beat your ass? did this 7+ year old bmw teach you how to fight?

My Build Thread

l Status Gruppe One-Piece Lip l Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips l Black Grills/Gills & Emblems l Carbon Fiber Roundels
Status Rear Section l K&N 57 Series CA Intake l OEM JB Hardtop l TM Drilled/Slotted Rotors l D2 Coilovers w/Camber Plates l VIS CSL VERT Trunk
ImSoFreaknWhite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #19
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Unless you treat her worse than her ex bf, and unless you are more of a scumbag than he is, she wants nothing to do with you.

"4 years with someone in a gang or whatever"

Laugh and walk away, she doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship, some girls, no matter how perfect they are, are attracted to garbage. You can't change that. Find someone that will appreciate and want you from day one. Thats the one that deserves you, not this hood rat.
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #20
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
lol this sh1t makes me laugh. You want a girl that is literally too weak of a person to walk away from a gang member. Good choice in character you have there. You need to get a few more options on females and you'll forget this piece of trash.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote