E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 03:41 AM   #61
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
that POS "stock" 328 has won more racing evens than you will win in your life. my modifications aren't there to impress all my "bros" they're there for fast times.
sorry i don't have a fart can and stickers so everyone thinks i'm a tool.

everyone in this thread thinks you're an idiot. calling the cops doesn't make you a girl. it takes care of the situation. going home crying and making a thread about it makes you a girl. you should have handled the situation as it occurred rather than running away and cry.

look dude, for your sake, i hope you're 15. because if you're not, you're a fvcking moron who needs to either get an education and stop making threads about your lack of balls, or get a job working at mcdonalds and stop making threads about your lack of balls.
your choice

i'm not telling you to beat the guy down. that would be really bad for him and you. i'm telling you to handle the situation as it is presented to you. if you ever want to grow up and be a man, you're going to need to learn how to do that.

i hope you can sort through the insults i gave you and actually find some advice in my post.
youre clearly heated. gtfo if youre going to resort to calling a rouge engineering exhaust a fart can (makes me question if you even know anything about race events or even your validity of winning race events in your 328i) and claiming i have gaudy stickers on my car, nice one. gtfo if youre going to pull the 15 yrs old card. youre telling people you dont know, to go work at mcdonalds, thats where you really need to just get off the internet in general.

and congrats on your events dude, i could give two shits about your accomplishments that youre boasting about on the internet only to negate the comment i made about your car.

before you start pulling out your resume, just stop please. **** and stop posting if youre going to **** talk on my way of handling a situation. Hopefully you can control your emotions from posting again. Thanks in advance dude.
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:55 AM   #62
hizhinezz

My Ride: 01 330i
If you're going to harass him by speeding just make sure no one else is around to see or they might call you in. If this guy is randomly punching cars I'm betting he's also randomly punched a few faces which = police record, which means unless he's really stupid he pays up and shuts up (though always be prepared for revenge on his part).

Basically you have to accept that he is now your sworn enemy for life and you must do anything to prevent him from getting over on you. The best way to do this is by filing the report because at worst it gives you legal leverage for the battles that may come. It looks like he started it. If he has a record and wants to avoid grief and expense he just eats it and shuts up (hopefully at least). He needs to know that you are his master and he cannot f with you or he will, even if it just means he knows further confrontation will likely result in further reports. Bide your time and make him pay in psychological pain so deep he can't even bother to wonder who did him in, he just has to hide and hope its over. Typically after a little time has passed I find myself not caring as much as at first and happy I didn't lash out, capable of pulling harmless but annoying pranks that give me laughs and make them curse the gods of karma. However, just in case, I keep the Canadian passport I inherited rights to through my grandparents up to date and several gas cans full in my garage (multipurpose). If I ever have to commit arson or murder I don't plan to be on some gas station security cam filling up my cans, or stopping for fuel on my way to Manitoba. Boy Scouts wasn't just about tying knots, it was about smoking cigarettes and lighting massive bonfires while trying not to get caught. More than anything it was about problem solving and planning ahead. Be prepared.

Last edited by hizhinezz; 02-04-2013 at 03:58 AM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #63
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
youre clearly heated. gtfo if youre going to resort to calling a rouge engineering exhaust a fart can (makes me question if you even know anything about race events or even your validity of winning race events in your 328i) and claiming i have gaudy stickers on my car, nice one. gtfo if youre going to pull the 15 yrs old card. youre telling people you dont know, to go work at mcdonalds, thats where you really need to just get off the internet in general.

and congrats on your events dude, i could give two shits about your accomplishments that youre boasting about on the internet only to negate the comment i made about your car.

before you start pulling out your resume, just stop please. **** and stop posting if youre going to **** talk on my way of handling a situation. Hopefully you can control your emotions from posting again. Thanks in advance dude.
first of all, i own 5 internets and i will not get off them
secondly, i tried helping you in my original post a ways back. i told you what you should've done, which was call the cops. now that you haven't, get over it. stop thinking about it and if something happens again deal with it at that moment rather than posting a thread about it later. when an illegal act has been committed, call the cops dude. i don't care if your car is modified and neither do the cops. seriously. the ONLY thing they might care about is your front plate. but in this case they would have done absolutely nothing about your car and that guy would've been in handcuffs.
this is not my opinion. it is fact.

and thirdly, i do not have emotions. i am a robot. that's the only way i can win races. i beat all humans because humans make mistakes.

you need to get over the fact that your car has sticky pictures and a fart can, and call the cops next time ok? it's the thing that will handle the situation best. i promise they will go after him and not you, you badass rebel with your outlawed exhaust and your "too cool fo school" coilovers.

Last edited by peytonracer4; 02-04-2013 at 08:38 AM.
peytonracer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #64
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
and i just want you to know, you created the thread. i didn't seek you out. you're the one who created a thread about how you can't handle a situation like an adult.

we're just adults trying to help you out brah

Last edited by peytonracer4; 02-04-2013 at 08:31 AM.
peytonracer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #65
hizhinezz

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
i do not have emotions. i am a robot. i beat all humans because humans make mistakes.
Precisely. Be cold, methodical and deadly effective. Don't give in to emotions one way or the other. He has wronged you, he must pay the commensurate damages in some way, the universe has commanded this, you need only to make it so. Feel not any guilt or truthfully any great degree of satisfaction upon gaining your revenge. He set the wheels in motion, you're merely applying the proverbial brakes.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:06 AM   #66
CRZY BMW

My Ride: has wings & a prop
A little m99 should do the trick...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=309167&stc=1&d=1238667257

CRZY BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:46 AM   #67
BruceWonder

My Ride: 2011.5 E92 M3
if u know where he lives....file a small claims and sue him for your rear windshield. He had no right to dmg your car. I hire a sheriff to serve it.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:55 AM   #68
pancakes

My Ride: ///M, GTI, SUPERMOTO
I wish I had the balls to punch cars that have a fart-can
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #69
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
Quote:
he's trying to say, why in the hell did you make a thread to bitch about this event when you do not take the steps required to fix it?
yeah, i felt bad for you because this guys sounds like a dick and it shouldn't have happened.
however you did not take the steps to fix it. it could've been 100% fixed if you had the balls to use your phone and dial 3 specific numbers.
exactly.

op is too stupid to address the situation properly as it presented its self and now he's left wondering "whats going to happen?" stupid.

^ DD.
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #70
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
first of all, i own 5 internets and i will not get off them

Jesus ****, Lawl.
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #71
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Hahahaha. From this thread fatal is just a young douche with too many "illegal" mods on E46, gets butthurt someone hit his window. Instead of taking action he goes home and makes a thread about it. lesson get a front fvckin plate, and raise your car up so it doesn't look like a herraflush sh!tbox

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
all cash

Last edited by Fergo; 02-04-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #72
JohnBlaze

My Ride: Black Sunshine
why did you not call the police?
I would have called the police on the spot
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #73
AudiEtr

My Ride: 330i
Use a gopro everytime you go to ur moms house. Aim it at the side u think he will be on. Video never lies....
You should have gotten out, and questioned his manhood for punching ur car. That would have sent him in a rage and maybe thrown a punch at you, giving you every right to whoop some ass. You should have called the police. They would have rolled up, seen him Raven's jersey and right away the heat would have been on him cuz they would prob think he was drunk from watching the game.

Last edited by AudiEtr; 02-04-2013 at 10:03 AM.
AudiEtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #74
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Calling BS. Back glass is tempered, not laminated.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #75
choxor

My Ride: JDM
You've empowered him by doing absolutely nothing after he vandalized your property. You're quick to get confrontational with Peyton on a forum, but obviously lack the backbone to stand up for yourself in the real world.

The guy's not going to stop messing with you now. You've shown some pretty severe weakness.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #76
AudiEtr

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
You've empowered him by doing absolutely nothing after he vandalized your property. You're quick to get confrontational with Peyton on a forum, but obviously lack the backbone to stand up for yourself in the real world.

The guy's not going to stop messing with you now. You've shown some pretty severe weakness.
Agree 100%. Which is why you get it on video!! Get a Go-Pro and this will end in ur favor
Old 02-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #77
GasKing

My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
I guess im old school, stop being a fvcking pvssy. Get out of the car and scrap, pound his face in. If you beat the snot out of him, run his pockets, take his cash, smash his cell phone, throw his keys down the storm drain. You might lose the fight, but atleast you went down like a man. GOD damn this world is full of too many democrats.
GasKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #78
GasKing

My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post

+1 you showed him your lack of balls.
GasKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #79
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Are you sure he didn't hit you in the vagina?

I keed, I keed.......you should have called the cops when it happened. If he does it again I would absolutely call the cops.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #80
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
This thread is so pointless. OP's incompetence is downright appalling.

Cliff notes: "HAYYY GUYZZZ this dude damaged my car, but I was scurred and ran to momma's. My car is too badazz for da 5-0 so I'mma ask yew guyzz what's gon happen next time dude rolls up."

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote