E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #121
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
TL;DR OP is a blithering idiot who should've notified the police on an act of blatant vandalism instead of whining about how the cops would've stuck it to him for an exhaust.

The idiocy is strong with this one.

What grad program are you going into? DeVry online classes? Those don't count.

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #122
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg2247 View Post
TL;DR OP is a blithering idiot who should've notified the police on an act of blatant vandalism instead of whining about how the cops would've stuck it to him for an exhaust.

The idiocy is strong with this one.

What grad program are you going into? DeVry online classes? Those don't count.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #123
Freddog

My Ride: 08bmw3series 2ltr
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
---------- YOU DID'ENT HAVE TO BURN THE ZOMBIES HOUSE ?? A GOOD SMACK WOULD HAVE DONE ,,HA HA
Freddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #124
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Go home Fred. You're drunk.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #125
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingNutz View Post
I will be directing future hostilities towards freddog with his annoying obnoxious CAPS..

Sent from my G6
Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #126
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingNutz View Post
I will be directing future hostilities towards freddog with his annoying obnoxious CAPS..

Sent from my G6
Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #127
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
Go home Fred. You're drunk.
THIS IS BETTER THAN THE IM DRUNK THRED
Old 02-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #128
DonaldE

My Ride: 2002 330i
Beat his ass

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Swapped M3 Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Locked/Loaded/Loud

DonaldE
DonaldE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #129
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
Or is Fred the OP.
FRED FIXES CARS NOT BRAKING EM ,HOW EVER ! BUT THATS IS &OTHER STORY
Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #130
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal_image View Post
all of you are being dumbasses, hardasses to say the least, no im not going to get out and fight a 45 year old redneck who most likely will try pulling a gun on me. The hairline crack is literally a quarter of an inch long and within the glass. Im not going to pms about that you fvcktards.

The dude heard me coming down the street now that i think back, so he got ready to approach my car. And no - i did not try and hit the guy.

Front plate ticket is 70 bucks and i dont have a bracket, i have the euro style one-piece molding. Repair order for exhaust plus sign-off by inspection is energy and easily $100+ for labor; im pretty low, no wheel gap whatsoever, just lost a mtech2 splitter hitting a pothole. More incentive for a cop to write me a repair order for suspension if not on top of the other things. Raising my suspension is more time and energy and money for a pointless inspection. Plus no state inspection will sign off on coils as its technically not oem, thus forcing me to put on my stock zhp suspension, which i dont even have anymore.

A cop believing a pissed off exaggerative redneck about me distrubing the nieghborhood with my exhaust = his word over mine which = money out of my pocket. A cop will give two shits about a hairline crack i have no proof was caused by his punch (which it was), all of you are being straight idiots.

Regardless, i myself am curious to see what he will do next, because i know he's expecting me again, and i will be driving past him in the next week or two.
you may have feck all money but you have hands do the repairs your self, if they are lilly whites buy a pair of gloves , and listen to the advice --- the guy's are given ???????
Old 02-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #131
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
If you're going to harass him by speeding just make sure no one else is around to see or they might call you in. If this guy is randomly punching cars I'm betting he's also randomly punched a few faces which = police record, which means unless he's really stupid he pays up and shuts up (though always be prepared for revenge on his part).

Basically you have to accept that he is now your sworn enemy for life and you must do anything to prevent him from getting over on you. The best way to do this is by filing the report because at worst it gives you legal leverage for the battles that may come. It looks like he started it. If he has a record and wants to avoid grief and expense he just eats it and shuts up (hopefully at least). He needs to know that you are his master and he cannot f with you or he will, even if it just means he knows further confrontation will likely result in further reports. Bide your time and make him pay in psychological pain so deep he can't even bother to wonder who did him in, he just has to hide and hope its over. Typically after a little time has passed I find myself not caring as much as at first and happy I didn't lash out, capable of pulling harmless but annoying pranks that give me laughs and make them curse the gods of karma. However, just in case, I keep the Canadian passport I inherited rights to through my grandparents up to date and several gas cans full in my garage (multipurpose). If I ever have to commit arson or murder I don't plan to be on some gas station security cam filling up my cans, or stopping for fuel on my way to Manitoba. Boy Scouts wasn't just about tying knots, it was about smoking cigarettes and lighting massive bonfires while trying not to get caught. More than anything it was about problem solving and planning ahead. Be prepared.
nice one NICE ONE
Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #132
USCTrojanMan29

My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
ban neighbors and the op!
USCTrojanMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #133
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
it doesnt matter what i say anymore. every response so far is from the hardasses claiming they wouldve got out an shot him or broken a limb. easy to say behind your computer screens right guys? amount of hypocrites in this thread is appalling. ill be in graduate school next fall and im not going to go out of character just to stand up for my rear windshield and risk getting charges of any sort. idiots saying im a pussy for not calling the cops are imbeciles, nothing would have happend, NOTHING, if anything i would have been at fault for "disturbing the peace". Theres nothing hard to understand about that, its a given.

ill update this thread next time i confront him and/or the cops. let the next string of 10 comments claiming theyd fight/shoot, commence.
read the first 4 pages plenty of good ADVICE &SUPPORT & A BIT ------------ OF FUN AT YOUR EXPENCE ??????? DID YOU EXPECT FLOWERS
Old 02-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #134
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
its hard to see the Page AT 6AM HIC HIC
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 AM   #135
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
Ah I see! There does seem to be some holes in OPs story, like why was he angry enough to hit your car in the first place? Yeah, "illegal" mods or not I would have for sure called the police. Then got out, not to necessarily beat ass, but to figure out why the hell this man is throwing punches at my car.
dude what zhp said, summed it up as simply as possibe, yet you fail to comprehend the consequences and the variables that made this situation not as serious as you guys make it out to be. The catalyst in this situation is that this guy is a lunatic, no ifs or buts. That is why im worried. I didnt call the cops because

1.) it was a loud punch noise hitting glass (vs hitting the frame) i heard in my cabin but i had no idea he caused a hairline crack until i actually checked when i got back to my apt. I did confront him about it, because YES you do confront a jacka55 who hits your car in anyway. However i didnt feel the need to overreact or initiate/instigate a huge scene in the neighborhood as there WAS 2 kids playing by the sidewalks. (Aka the smart and rational thing to do. - Another life aspect in your life that you lack.) If he somehow (thats a huge 'somehow') cracked my entire rear windshield, smashed it in, made a dent in my car, etc, then that would have been a whole other story, and yes then the rational thing to do would be to call the cops and cut my losses. But its a 1/4 hairline crack within the glass, that i dont deem worthy of freaking out about, which quite frankly after reading your posts, your ocd bmw-loving self would have probably hauled ass the same day to pay $600++ to get your windshield replaced. (idiot)

2.) look dude, i have a RE dms exhaust and when i get on the gas pedal..my car... is loud. Get that through your miniscule, poor comprehending head of yours. After he heard my exhaust every week or SO, the dude lost it and yelled at me for coming into the neighborhood, with what he strongly believes is an illegal exhaust, that i currently "disturb his neighborhood" with. The cons outweighs the pros in my situation but nobody believes otherwise. All you care about is 2 things. My rear windsheld(wtf?), and me calling the cops for it. get a fvcking grip. calling the cops (hopefully wont have to) will soon come when its genuinely needed.

i am now praying to god you passed your reading comprehension section on your SAT so you can interpret and comprehend what i stated above. That, or, please use your critical thinking skills, if you have any.
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #136
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
Mmmhmm. Bye bye memories... And underwear.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #137
Freddog

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddog View Post
its hard to see the Page AT 6AM HIC HIC
--------- THANKS GUYS FOR A VERY EXCITING NIGHT I HAVE A PAIN IN MY SIDE FROM LOL -------GOOD NIGHT ?? ITS MORNING HERE 6.55AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #138
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
1.) it was a loud punch noise hitting glass (vs hitting the frame) i heard in my cabin but i had no idea he caused a hairline crack until i actually checked when i got back to my apt. I did confront him about it, because YES you do confront a jacka55 who hits your car in anyway. However i didnt feel the need to overreact or initiate/instigate a huge scene in the neighborhood as there WAS 2 kids playing by the sidewalks. (Aka the smart and rational thing to do. - Another life aspect in your life that you lack.) If he somehow (thats a huge 'somehow') cracked my entire rear windshield, smashed it in, made a dent in my car, etc, then that would have been a whole other story, and yes then the rational thing to do would be to call the cops and cut my losses. But its a 1/4 hairline crack within the glass, that i dont deem worthy of freaking out about, which quite frankly after reading your posts, your ocd bmw-loving self would have probably hauled ass the same day to pay $600++ to get your windshield replaced. (idiot)

2.) look dude, i have a RE dms exhaust and when i get on the gas pedal..my car... is loud. Get that through your miniscule, poor comprehending head of yours. After he heard my exhaust every week or SO, the dude lost it and yelled at me for coming into the neighborhood, with what he strongly believes is an illegal exhaust, that i currently "disturb his neighborhood" with. The cons outweighs the pros in my situation but nobody believes otherwise. All you care about is 2 things. My rear windsheld(wtf?), and me calling the cops for it. get a fvcking grip. calling the cops (hopefully wont have to) will soon come when its genuinely needed.

i am now praying to god you passed your reading comprehension section on your SAT so you can interpret and comprehend what i stated above. That, or, please use your critical thinking skills, if you have any.
Get mad! Don't worry about it, I get it you're a pussy. Oh **** man, thank's for noticing how much I love BMWs and how well I take care of my cars(this is a BMW forum amirite), however I do sense strong undertones of jealousy, don't worry you'll get there one day when you'll be able to afford nice things...maybe Ok, I get it, your car has a loud, sh!tty exhaust. My car has an exhaust too...and catless downpipes, so I bet it is considerably louder than yours. I also have neighbors, but they have enough class to not hit my car when I'm driving down the street, maybe you shouldn't live in such a shitty area.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos

Last edited by Fergo; 02-05-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Fergo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #139
always-there

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Op..you are...a, lady. But seriously, I think you were afraid/nervous, so you couldn't reason.
always-there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:46 AM   #140
E46Snowball

My Ride: 330i
I've been in fights without getting in trouble. Quit being a girl and kick his arse!
6 speed
E46Snowball is offline   Reply With Quote