E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 02-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #81
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
figured you might listen to it during surgery or something
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #82
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Don't be silly, Frank.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #83
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,323
My Ride: my favorite two feet
How is this sauage fest still going on after 5 pages?

Ban.
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #84
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
Because you know you want to be in here, just admit it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #85
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #86
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
cumberland sausage how i love thee...
__________________

Last edited by VALMONT; 02-05-2013 at 10:14 AM.
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #87
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #88
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Look what i saw.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360083475114.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	489409  
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #89
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
Toyota Sienna

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #90
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Toyota Sienna

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
you know the lady driving it ain't no virgin, AMIRIGHT!
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #91
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Toyota Sienna

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
don;t think toyota makes that car.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #92
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Look what i saw.
an e46, a sienna, and an Aston?

here in south OC that's all i ever see. i was at an intersection once and 3 sides of it had panameras.
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #93
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
an e46, a sienna, and an Aston?

here in south OC that's all i ever see. i was at an intersection once and 3 sides of it had panameras.
I miss socal for that reason.

The aston sounded He lit it up for me as he was going on the freeway.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #94
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,602
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
I miss socal for that reason.

The aston sounded He lit it up for me as he was going on the freeway.
i was behind a Tesla the other morning, it sounded like... *tumbleweeds*



electric cars have no soul.
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #95
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,323
My Ride: my favorite two feet
aston new vanquish I am not sure about the front of the one-77 but that engine
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #96
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #97
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
you know the lady driving it ain't no virgin, AMIRIGHT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360096506342.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	489431  
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #98
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
I miss socal for that reason.

The aston sounded He lit it up for me as he was going on the freeway.
Didn't you say you were coming down at some point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #99
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,923
My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
i was behind a Tesla the other morning, it sounded like... *tumbleweeds*



electric cars have no soul.
BS! All electronic items run on a soul. Of you ever let the smoke/soul out, it'll never work again. Good luck trying to get it back in too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #100
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Didn't you say you were coming down at some point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
I will be in Irvine for a week in July.

I might make an appearance in April.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use