E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average. Display Modes
Old 06-28-2014, 01:34 PM   #381
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleturbo View Post
Nice,let us see the 1200whp dyno sheet.
That is ridiculous.

Have you ever tried to get a car that makes that power on street tires to hook up on a chassis dyno?

Even the AWD GTRs and Lambos have issues over 1k.
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #382
Twin_Turbo_S54

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDUB328I View Post
I almost freaked out before reading you were joking... whew, now please post vids of this thing doing 2 second 60-130

Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosid View Post
Almost had a heart attack!! ...

No idea how you managed to get 2nd to cope with 22 psi with no spin!! 88 mph in 2nd gear .... that's one looong 2nd gear.

We need to see some vids even if only 1st and 2nd drive ...

P.S: Ramadan Kareem!
Dragos it does grip, Ramadan Kareem.

Quote:
Nice,let us see the 1200whp dyno sheet.

Make a search and find a 997 whp dyno Dynamics graph of mine, 997 on Dynamics is 1150 on dyno jet. That was 5 years ago, today its North of 1200, I guess 3500 cc 12,7 compression S54 makes 1400 whp on dyno jet.

I dont push on dyno as the chasis, wishbones get damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
That is ridiculous.

Have you ever tried to get a car that makes that power on street tires to hook up on a chassis dyno?

Adam, not many people go into details like you do....
Twin_Turbo_S54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:17 AM   #383
Littleturbo

My Ride: Car
Like Always you claim something like 10 years ago and you cant back it up, everybody can throw some numbers like you ,.
you always tell i did this 5 years and i did this 8 years,blabla(that is gettting annoying) what do you want prove the real pioneers lives in Sweden big fellow .

This is my opnion and you will never change plain and simple,most people don,t know you from the past and will response to my opnion i dont care,if they google you they will know what person you realy are.
Littleturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:20 AM   #384
Littleturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
That is ridiculous.

for that power you can use a dynapack,Andreas has done it many times.and his claims are REAL and no blabla for more then 10 years.Mert wants to compare with Andreas but he is not even close to him.

Last edited by Littleturbo; 06-29-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:44 AM   #385
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

Quote:
for that power you can use a dynapack,Andreas has done it many times.and his claims are REAL and no blabla for more then 10 years.Mert wants to compare with Andreas but he is not even close to him.
Great dyno for sure, but not many people use them, thus my comment about measurement. (They are about 2 times the price of a Dynojet)

For anyone that doesn't know, Dynapack connects directly to the wheel hubs. Thus no tire spin, and measuring big HP is not a problem.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #386
Twin_Turbo_S54

Littleturbo,

by 2009: 997 whp dyno Dynamics. This is more than my 1000 hp flywheel claims back in 2004-2005.

by 2011: 4,23 seconds 60-130 mph E46 M3 TT & 4,49 seconds 60-130 mph E36 M3 TT. Both times are still fastest 60-130 times of E36 & E46.

I never drag raced. I have no experience in drag racing. Andreas is very good at drag racing. So there is no competition. He runs a shop whereas I dont run a shop, got my own garage for hobby.

I focus on 60-130 times, not drag racing.

Dynapack: I was told its overheating at 900 + whp cars.

A weird guy like you comes and tells to go on a dynapack. Another one can tell me to go on maha dyno. I wont be doing what you want.
I dont have to proove you or others anything else.

I do this as a hobby, next to my non-automotive business.
Fabricate my own manifolds, build my own engine, wire ecu, map ecu by myself. Its my hobby where I improve my brain and hand skills.
Goal is to go 100-200 in 2.5s and 60-130 in 2.99 seconds on the street, repeat this time many times not just 1 time but even if I cannot there is no problem as this is a hobby and every part of it makes me happy.

Working on M3s is to satisfy myself, not to proove others....

Your only and 1st thread shows what type of person you are: "where is there 9 sec time slip from the US?" Perfect english, perfect 1st thread....
Old 06-29-2014, 11:03 AM   #387
Littleturbo

here we go again,i did this 5 ago and i did this 8 years ago.

Your 997 dyno was not from the xm3 but from your other M3 e46,once again you are claiming something that is not true.
you always tell 997 whp is 1200whp on a dynojet,again a claim,how do you know?
You write 1200whp on your banner once again a lie,the older members(also from BF) know you are lying about numbers.

Your project is awesome but you have a mental problem for years and you know it.

PEI330 ,i send you a pm.

Last edited by Littleturbo; 07-02-2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #388
Twin_Turbo_S54

Quote:

Your 997 dyno was not from the xm3 but from your other M3 e46,once again you are claiming something that is not true.
you always tell 997 whp is 1200whp on a dynojet,again a claim,how do you know?i
You write 1200whp on your banner once again a lie,the older members know yo are lying you always about numbers.

Your project is awesome but you have a mental problem for years and you know it.

Banner says 12oo whp YES. The engine on XM3 is a revised S54B35 which I ve been developing on E46 M3 Coupe. Its even making North of 1200 whp.

You are not little turbo, I call you little brain. Does my sig hurt you? If so dont read my thread, take a pill and relax.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:30 PM   #389
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

Quote:

you always tell 997 whp is 1200whp on a dynojet,again a claim,how do you know?
You write 1200whp on your banner once again a lie,the older members know yo are lying you always about numbers.

Forgive my ignorance, but who are you?

Nothing in your profile tells us where you're from, or what your background is. Personally, I find it hard to interact with people when they hide who they are.

Thanks in advance for enlightening us all...perhaps you could start a build thread with your E46 project?
Old 06-29-2014, 04:45 PM   #390
MaverickM3

My Ride: gets badge
What he said does have some truth Pei. I can't remember ever seeing real proof of what mert claims for any of his cars. Not to take away from the builds. They are cool as **** but no real proof. At least not posted here.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:24 PM   #391
Twin_Turbo_S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickM3 View Post
What he said does have some truth Pei. I can't remember ever seeing real proof of what mert claims for any of his cars. Not to take away from the builds. They are cool as **** but no real proof. At least not posted here.

Yes and no at the same time. I dont post all the details and photos.

Once I reach my goal I ll post many details.

To be listed on 6speedonline's 60-130 list you need to present proper data to moderators. I ve got at least 15 vbox runs at different dates all showing sub 4,4 seconds 60-130 times.

Dragos & Providence personally saw my projects and they can chime in for verification.

To be honest, running two M3 projects at the same time is very very difficult. It takes time. I am not an engineer. I do run a business, 6 days of the week I work and these M3s are a hobby for me, so I work only a fraction of my day on M3s, some days never see the M3s.
Being no engineer, having to run a non-automotive business is limiting me, slowing my projects.
Both M3s improve but step by step. I am happy with the 60-130 times put by 2011.
What makes me feel very good is that during the last 3 years I ve improved my automotive know how. Worked with automotive engineers, read books, a pro did teach me how to make a motorsport wiring loom....At the end of the day, my hand skills improved, started looking at mapping an engine much different compared to 5 years ago, every engineer I met added some valuable data to my harddisc

What I am trying to explain is that I put some goals for myself such as a sub 3 seconds 60-130 time. In order to attain these goals I do work on the cars, educate myself, improve myself, improve M3s and these all together make me feel happy.
I cannot explain how it feels to be able to design, plan a motorsport spec wiring loom, then build it from scratch. I dont pay someone else to do my wiring loom, I ve got the lesson from a pro, he tought me how to catch fishes.

If I just wanted to go fast, I could buy an AMS GTR or UGR Gallardo, easily. The amount of Money spent on M3s in the last 10 years would buy both an AMS and UGR Gallardo. Got a 997 Turbo for the last 4 years as a Daily commuter. Esmotor in Istanbul makes very fast 997 TTs. I could have dropped my 997 TT at Esmotor. But I just dont want to be going fast. I wanted to do this as a hobby, get my hands and nails in oil,dirt. Use torque wrenches, fabricate a manifold, design a wiring loom, activate a feauture on Pectel ecu....etc. These details make me feel good instead of just driving fast.

It feels great to be able to do all kinds of work on your M3 in your own garage, including engine build, ecu mapping, turbo manifold fabrication. As of now what I cannot do is wheel alignment, Wheel balance and engine bore and hone, engine balance. All else is done in-house at my hobby garage.

To summarize, I hope to get the 2 x M3s running with faster times, then prepare XM3 for drag racing where I need to focus on lauch control etc. If I can make them as fast as I want I will feel very good. Lets say they wont be as fast as I want then its OK as I will have improved myself and the cars to a further level.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:48 PM   #392
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickM3 View Post
I'm not here to defend Mert, I simply like to see facts represented correctly, and the respectful exchange of ideas.

Admittedly, Mert sometimes makes "interesting" statements...