E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #201
bernie21614

My Ride: 01 330i
This guy is good he is playing with cops by leaving evidence at different locations, I bet he has people helping him plant items.
bernie21614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #202
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg2247 View Post
Seriously?!!? And source?

Wow. What a bunch of completely incompetent shitheads. I can't wait for the lawsuit.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lap...html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote:
- Despite Dorner's statement in the letter that "when the truth comes out, the killing stops," Los Angeles police Chief Charlie Beck said authorities don't plan to apologize to Dorner or clear his name. Dorner's firing, Beck said Thursday, had already been "thoroughly reviewed."
Old 02-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #203
RossGuy
E46Fanatic

My Ride: FBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie21614 View Post
This guy is good he is playing with cops by leaving evidence at different locations, I bet he has people helping him plant items.
Doubt anyone would wan't to involve themselves with how the cops are acting.
RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #204
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
Yeah, not sure about people helping him. But I would guess he has been thinking about this long and hard, planning everything. He is putting stuff everywhere, probably had a car in Big Bear, so by the time they found the truck burned to a crisp he was long gone.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #205
HiHoBrian
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
Yea,the LAPD would possibly want to knock them down and kick them in the head repeatedly....but that would be wrong so that could NEVER happen. They would all be innocent until proven guilty and given a fair trial.

sent from my ATARI sc1224
Old 02-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #206
Rudy540

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
Those girls will make alot of money...what a ****tards shooting at a truck without positively identifying the suspects, I hope they win and those officers who shot get fired
Fired, yeah right. There all going to get two weeks off paid vacation. Good/brave/honest men like Dorner get fired for going up against his own fellow police officers in court.

He very well knows the system inside out and they pushed him to his last resort...this has been the outcome of corruption. One man against an army

It is the sadest thing when heroic men like Dorner get pushed to there limit...

Last edited by Rudy540; 02-08-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Rudy540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #207
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Old 02-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #208
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Maybe not explicitly, but he definitely has a Robin Hood vibe going on.

I feel like people might not help him in front of the cops, but aren't going to tackle him if he runs by.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #209
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
They may not be "innocent." He killed specific people. Things are still uncertain. So far, he hasn't killed civilians in his way. He seems to be after the LAPD and to put them into situations to prove a point. Having the LAPD shoot up an innocent truck might be exactly what he is trying to bait them into.

This is better than most TV shows.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/25...-killing-spree

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 02-08-2013 at 03:54 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #210
BimmerIsMyName

My Ride: 2007 VW Jetta 2.5
What're the odds this guy has left the state or country already?

2007 VW Jetta Wolfsburg 2.5L
Mods: Smoked headlights and tail lights, Clear Side Markers, Front grill chrome delete, BSH Cold Air Intake, MSW 17" Black Wheels, Eibach Pro-Cup Kit, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Front and Rear), Magnaflow Catback, 18" BBS CK
BimmerIsMyName is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #211
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
Same odds as the police not finding him yet. He's good.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #212
Silver_Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
They may not be "innocent." Things are still uncertain. So far, he hasn't killed civilians in his way. He seems to be after the LAPD and to put them into situations to prove a point. Having the LAPD shoot up an innocent truck might be exactly what he is trying to bait them into.

This is better than most TV shows.
So that retired CAPTs daughter was in on it...and her husband? Oh and the 2 random cops he blew away at a stop light? I forgot the entire LAPD is bad all had a part in his discharge.

Is there corruption in most if not all PDs and/or military branches?? Of course, but killing people isn't the answer.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," the manifesto said.
Cry me a ****ing river!?

Last edited by Silver_Surfer; 02-08-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #213
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
You're the only one crying Silver. It's funny because I"m seeing a lot of responses to this incident and well ... seems not a lot of people like the police. What he's doing is definitely wrong but all I'm hoping for is a fvcking change in the system.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #214
Wes

Quote:
They may not be "innocent." He killed specific people.

I, for one, am glad that he killed those two college students. The girl was Kim Jong Il's daughter and the guy was the son of Idi Amin. They were clearly bad people and obvously directly impacted his life in a negative way.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #215
Silver_Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEinc_StephenK View Post
You're the only one crying Silver. It's funny because I"m seeing a lot of responses to this incident and well ... seems not a lot of people like the police. What he's doing is definitely wrong but all I'm hoping for is a fvcking change in the system.
Oh man, I better go back and kill anyone in the past who has done me or others wrong...
Old 02-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #216
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
So that retired CAPTs daughter was in on it...and her husband? Oh and the 2 random cops he blew away at a stop light? I forgot the entire LAPD is bad all had a part in his discharge.

Is there corruption in most if not all PDs and/or military branches?? Of course, but killing people isn't the answer.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," the manifesto said.
Cry me a ****ing river!?
I never tried to JUSTIFY the killing, I simply stated that they were NOT random people. The daughter was his representative for his disciplinary hearing. We don't know if the cops he killed are "random" The LAPD thinks they are, but they have no clue. There is a BIG difference (note, I did not say one is ok and one isnt) between the Newtown shooter, the Aurora shooter, and Dorner. He is NOT crazy. I don't think he is some kind of hero, and will be plenty happy when someone plants a bullet in his skull.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 02-08-2013 at 04:11 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #217
Silver_Surfer

Quote:
I never tried to JUSTIFY the killing, I simply stated that they were NOT random people. The daughter was his representative for his disciplinary hearing. We don't know if the cops he killed are "random" The LAPD thinks they are, but they have no clue. There is a BIG difference (note, I did not say one is ok and one isnt) between the Newtown shooter, the Aurora shooter, and Dorner. He is NOT crazy.
So the daughter wasn't innocent because she is related to the retired cop and all the families of the that were threatened because they simply related to an LAPD officer.

Yes, fix the system but this isn't the way and everyone thinking that this will help reads too many comic books.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #218
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post

I, for one, am glad that he killed those two college students. The girl was Kim Jong Il's daughter and the guy was the son of Idi Amin. They were clearly bad people and obvously directly impacted his life in a negative way.
Learn the meaning of quotation marks. I meant innocent to HIM. In his eyes, they let an injustice occur, and he is going to rectify the situation. I suggest you watch the movie "Law Abiding Citizen"....it will paint a better picture for you as to what's going on.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #219
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
So the daughter wasn't innocent because she is related to the retired cop and all the families of the that were threatened because they simply related to an LAPD officer.

Yes, fix the system but this isn't the way and everyone thinking that this will help reads too many comic books.
For f***s sake, go back to school and learn something. There is a reason the word innocent is in quotes.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #220
Silver_Surfer

double post

Last edited by Silver_Surfer; 02-08-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote