E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #61
Lair
E46Fanatic
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Council housing
Posts: 320
My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I'm absolutely sane and there are several people I'd like to murder. Are all of our troops crazy?

Your argument is sophmoric, insipid and right on target for your intelligence level
You're a textbook example of crazy.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see you on the news.
__________________

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #62
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
oh I am sorry I wasn't aware e46's political chat forum also counted as a court. I knew you would go there with the crazy comment. You can drop the wannabe lawyer approach. The term crazy here is used as an amplifier to describe his actions, no one here is implying a clinical/legal definition of the word.
Wannabe? lol

Again, he isn't crazy he's angry and calculating. He's been inundated with left wing media propaganda and this is the result. I hope you are happy
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin

Last edited by Act of God; 02-09-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #63
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Wannabe? lol

Again, he isn't crazy he's angry and calculating. He's been inundated with left wing media propaganda and this is the result. I hope you are happy
Did you pay fvcking attention? Crazy as a descriptor/amplifier to his actions. No one is saying at all he is clinically or legally crazy/insane/etc. You are a lawyer? Fvck, I hope not criminal defense because I think you would suck at it. Perhaps you would be better of playing the role of a paralegal's assistant.

Left wing media plays a minor role. His experiences of corruption within the LAPD are the motivator in his actions combined with his perceived wrongful termination. If you believe he is doing this because of Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan....well then you are crazy.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #64
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
Did you pay fvcking attention? Crazy as a descriptor/amplifier to his actions. No one is saying at all he is clinically or legally crazy/insane/etc. You are a lawyer? Fvck, I hope not criminal defense because I think you would suck at it. Perhaps you would be better of playing the role of a paralegal's assistant.

Left wing media plays a minor role. His experiences of corruption within the LAPD are the motivator in his actions combined with his perceived wrongful termination. If you believe he is doing this because of Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan....well then you are crazy.
Wow, never heard of hyperbole huh? I wrote that because that is exactly what you would have seen if he was a tea party guy. Anyway, are you insinuating that there is corruption in our police forces? So we want to only let the police and military have the guns right?

Sounds like a terrific solution.
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin

Last edited by Act of God; 02-09-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #65
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Wow, never heard of hyperbole huh? I wrote that because that is exactly what you would have seen if he was a tea party guy. Anyway, are you insinuating that there is corruption in our police forces? So we want to only let the police and military have the guns right?

Sounds like a terrific solution.
You are assuming that is what would have been seen/said if he was right wing.

Of course corruption hits the police forces. Find humans and you can find corruption.

You may want to let only the police and military have guns. But, personally, I enjoy mine. So there is no "we".
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #66
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian
 
JonJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: One of the most evil states ever to exist
Posts: 3,475
My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
He is fully aware of his actions, his goals, and his road to achieve them. Yes he's angry, but crazy he is not. He has only killed particular people that are involved in some way in his little scandal, not a bunch of random people eating lunch at Spago.
I agree. The way the police are acting, I almost feel like he is targeting individuals that would be better not on this earth. Some of the things I'm seeing and reading go FAR beyond "corruption".


Haven't read all the details though.
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 02-09-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Auto-save 1360429981
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #67
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
You are assuming that is what would have been seen/said if he was right wing.

Of course corruption hits the police forces. Find humans and you can find corruption.

You may want to let only the police and military have guns. But, personally, I enjoy mine. So there is no "we".
I want everyone to have guns, only allowing partially educated police officers with inferiority complexes have guns is literally crazy.
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #68
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
When does Obama make a speech about toning down the rhetoric? Floyd Lee Corkins just pled guilty, he used a 'hate map' put out by the SPRC. Odd, no grand speeches from our 'boss'
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #69
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
When does Obama make a speech about toning down the rhetoric? Floyd Lee Corkins just pled guilty, he used a 'hate map' put out by the SPRC. Odd, no grand speeches from our 'boss'
You constantly try and find something wrong. Should Obama comment on every act that you think he should. For some odd reason I think the office of the president can be demanding. Not sure where I got it from though.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #70
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian
 
JonJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: One of the most evil states ever to exist
Posts: 3,475
My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
You constantly try and find something wrong. Should Obama comment on every act that you think he should. For some odd reason I think the office of the president can be demanding. Not sure where I got it from though.
I for one, think Obama should invite him in for a beer

Lol
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #71
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
You constantly try and find something wrong. Should Obama comment on every act that you think he should. For some odd reason I think the office of the president can be demanding. Not sure where I got it from though.
Get bent, Obama has time to comment or speak about everything when it's politically expedient.
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #72
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Get bent, Obama has time to comment or speak about everything when it's politically expedient.
you are unbelievable. If only Obama could do a third term you would probably off yourself.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #73
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
I for one, think Obama should invite him in for a beer

Lol
He has other things to do like drone strike Americans.

And violate your rights

Last edited by badfast; 02-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #74
Born Again
Registered User
 
Born Again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
Posts: 4,660
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00stephen View Post
(I've read through the other thread in the main OT forum, which is covering the crimes and manhunt, but not the media/political aspect of the story.)

There's actually two stories here... One is that the nutcase former cop in L.A. is a lefty anti-gun liberal, which is quite ironic given his most recent personal endeavors.

But the other bigger story is that news media has chosen to hide his political and social views -- which in a different context many might find sensible and agreeable, despite his nonsensical and murderous dive off the deep end. The original manifesto was announced to be 22 pages. Authorities asked media outlets to redact the names of private citizens. But the media went a step further and removed 10 pages political and cultural commentary, all of it left-leaning.

So, question: if the commentary had been right-leaning or conservative in nature, do we believe the media would withhold it as well? Or would we see another attempt to claim 'Tea Partying gun nut goes on shooting spree'? To what degree can we trust the media who seem to be routinely lying, editing, or hiding events and accounts to fit a preferred narrative and shape collective beliefs?

http://www.soopermexican.com/2013/02...-gun-comments/



.
Desperate
__________________

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #75
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
you are unbelievable. If only Obama could do a third term you would probably off yourself.
I could care less, things would be pretty much the same if Romney won. They are all big government liberals. Fact remains, if this guy wrote a conservative manifesto it would be central to the story and Obama would have made a "rhetoric" speech like he did after Giffords was shot (by a liberal).
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin

Last edited by Act of God; 02-10-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #76
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I could care less, things would be pretty much the same if Romney won. They are all big government liberals. Fact remains, if this guy wrote a conservative manifesto it would be central to the story and Obama would have made a "rhetoric" speech like he did after Giffords was shot (by a liberal).
Proof he was a "liberal"? Because nothing you stated is a reflection of reality. And well politics was central to this issue. JFYI Giffords was a politician. Politics is not the central issue here so his affiliation is no concern since it is not driving his motivations. He is an ex disgruntled employee.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #77
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
Proof he was a "liberal"? Because nothing you stated is a reflection of reality. And well politics was central to this issue. JFYI Giffords was a politician. Politics is not the central issue here so his affiliation is no concern since it is not driving his motivations. He is an ex disgruntled employee.
Wtf are you talking about? He made it clear he was influenced by your left wing hate agenda
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin

Last edited by Act of God; 02-11-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #78
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 506
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Wtf are you talking about? He made it clear he was influenced by your left wing hate agenda
Oh my left wing hate agenda? And exactly what is my left wing hate agenda?

badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #79
phrozen06
NA V8
 
phrozen06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
Posts: 7,513
My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06


He's not a seal but a seal Equivalent. He was part of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). I've gone to school with a few of these guys at the Army Command and General Staff College and I can tell you that the LAPD is no match for him.

JSOC personel are experts at NOT BEING DETECTED among other things.

This is what news outlets are hiding.
__________________

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.


Last edited by phrozen06; 02-11-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1360612188
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #80
evolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 816
My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
I find it odd that people are saying that just because he is calculated and aware cancels out the fact that he is committing crazy acts. The main reason, or so it seems, that he is on this crusade stems from him being wrongfully terminated. His political ideologies seem to be an aside but not the reason he is acting as such. He's not just targeting those responsible, he's targeting innocent family members. Charles Manson was extremely calculated in his actions, so does that preclude him from being crazy? What about Anders Behring Breivik?
__________________

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig

Last edited by evolved; 02-11-2013 at 03:56 PM.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use