E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Too_Will

My Ride: c5 Corvette
WTT: C5 corvette for e46 m3

This is word for word from my craigslist ad. Im looking for a e46 m3 with less then 100k miles and a clean title, 6 speed. I'd love to have either a white, or seca m3. But I cant be too picky on color haha. I dont want a vert though thats for sure. I can throw cash on top on my end as well if needed. Thanks for your time.

I live in Northern California.

Link to pictures http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...ure-heavy.html

(if pictures dont work I'll just post the pictures up on here to make it easier.)

Up for sell is my 1998 c5 corvette. Pewter in color, black and grey interior, 6-speed. Clean title. I' m the second owner and have owned the car for the past 4 years. I bought the car with around 110k miles off a former tech of Synergy Motorsports. The car had a fresh rebuilt engine with around 1000 miles on it, and since I have put around 25k miles on the new build. The body now has around 137k miles on it. Car has been garage kept since I've owned it. Not sure if past owner did as well. Nonetheless, this Car is meant to be a drivers car. I've daily driven it since the rebuild, And leave it in the garage when its raining. Car has Probably seen the rain a handful of times while I've owned it and for only a few minutes at a time. Being a drivers car, it has its fair share of wear and tear for a daily driven car. Mobile 1, 10w-30 on the block since new build. Car made 391whp and 373wtq tuned by Syenrgy. CAR WILL NOT PASS SMOG the way it is right now because of mods. Buyer will have to figure that out. Cars underbelly is clean as a whistle, no leaks no nothing. Well taken care of while I've owned it, but please remember as I said it was a daily driven car and it is low. It has its fair share of small chips and scrapes.

Full list of mods in both appearance and performance. The car just looks badass, and is a definite eye catcher.

List of upgrades,
- custom grind cam 226 single pattern +3 on a 116 lsa
(Perfect for daily driving)
-blackwing cold air intake big air bridge
-Textralin stage 3, six puck clutch (not very good for daily driven but you get fairly used to it. At least I did haha)
-3.73 gears
- Synergy built transmission. Built by Rick himself.
-1 3/4in kooks longtubes
-3in kooks x pipe no cats.
-Borla Stingers exhaust
-Msd wires (recently changed)
-AC Delco sparkplugs (recently changed)
-z06 suspension (dropped an inch)
-Hurst Short shifter
-Pioneer double din deck with Navigation, blue tooth, touch screen.
-500W JL Audio Amp.
-10in JL Audio Sub
-Custom Sub box for c5 corvette. (sub sits flush in rear
compartment of car. very clean looking)
-c5 corvette black out kit (tinted black overlays for all
lights on car. can all be removed easily)
-Plastic dipped z06 grill pieces for front bumper
-10 or 15% tint on rear and side windows (not quite sure
but its dark)
-6k HID head lights
-Drilled and slotted rotors
-transmission fluid changed out 5 months back.
-new battery as of september
-Powder Coated black c5 rims
-Fronts-BFG TDWs 275-45-17 (brand new with less then 500 miles on them)
-Rears-BFG TDWs 295-35-18 (brand new with less then 500 miles on them)
Spent over 1100 on the tires alone recently

Car will also come with whatever stock pieces I have.
-Stock Headers
-Stock Intake
-Stock H-pipe
-Non-Painted Side markers (if you dont like the blacked out ones)
-Stock Radio with CD changer

Few problems with car are as followed,
-Heater works on passenger side. Works every once in a
while on driver side. However all vents blow air on both
sides, so not too sure why it doesn't work correctly.
(I've bought a few replacement parts but never got around
to actually taking the dash off and doing it)
-AC doesn't work. Condenser has been removed as well as
belt, AC assembly is still there. Whether it works or not don't know. I never felt the need for it. I just take the T-top off if its to hott
-Doesnt pass smog
-No paper work for engine work
-Burns oil. not to sure how much, but if I had to put a number on it. Probably around 1qt every 800-1000 miles depending how you drive the car of course. And keep in mind I drive the car daily.
-Car has "piston slap" at start up. When the engine is cold up until 80 to 90 degrees. Then goes away once it reaches 90-100 degrees depending on the weather outside. If you've never heard of piston slap please do your own research. A lot of ls1s have this, even new from the dealership. And the dealership as said its "normal" and would not do anything about it to many brand new off the lot cars. That aside engine runs very very strong and pulls hard. Im in no rush to sell the car, I enjoy driving it. Just want to hop into a m3 or m5 when the opportunity arrives._nr_

Last edited by Too_Will; 03-14-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Too_Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
Too_Will

My Ride: c5 Corvette
update. Fixed the heater today. So thats crossed off the list.
Too_Will is offline   Reply With Quote