E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #81
blazedxjan

My Ride: 01 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTLAUDM3 View Post
Run! Go out and have some fun. Date chicks. Work out and before you know it you will be over her. Your young and seem to have your head on straight. So many sweet hot chicks waiting for you to take out and have fun. Life is good...nothing wrong with being only her friend, but make sure you move on.
Thank you sir. I went a club concert last night and was surrounded by chicks but nada. I was more in the moment with the homies. I have to reevaluate

89' 240sx Coupe - Sold ): 98' 328is - RIP 91' Turbo MR2 - Sold 01' 325ci - Current
I like my Christmas hat; wanna fight about it?
blazedxjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #82
328isawesome

My Ride: Batmobile
Really cute Mormon chicks in their early 20's have been mocking on my door. Honestly I've thought about talking to one if them and setting up a date, but after hearing your story I'm going to steer clear from Mormons. I also am a not so religious Catholic but I believe in God and like the Roman Catholic Church. I say just let her go, if she doesn't put you in her priorities like you do her and then calls you selfish she's not worth it in the long run.
328isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #83
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Next time they knock on your door open up with a raging boner and tell them if they'd like to scream out the holy trinity rather then just preach it.

Either one of two things will happen, you'll get some or they'll never bother you again. It's really a win win to me
Old 04-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #84
328isawesome

My Ride: Batmobile
Quote:
you'll get some or they'll never bother you again. It's really a win win to me
haha!
328isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #85
eee4666

My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Suck man, now you won't get your own planet/universe when you die
Old 04-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #86
TrippinBimmer

My Ride: ZHP Custom Stage 3.5
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
Im catholic. I plan to convert my girl if she isnt catholic lolz
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #87
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer View Post
Im catholic. I plan to convert my girl if she isnt catholic lolz
I've never quite understood why someone would want to marry someone who didn't have the same religion/values. I can understand if you are agnostic but sort of a member of a religion (that you grew up in, for example), but not if you take it at all seriously.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #88
5Serious

My Ride: 2002 525i
In my experiences if you're dating a chick that takes religion that seriously then you're dating the wrong chick. We all go underground and that's it. Religion instills good morals and such and it's cool for that. But to act like you'll be forgiven or being empowered by a higher power and living for them is nonsense. Be accountable for your own actions and me a good man and live however the hell you want. We all go in the dirt and nobody here's from us again. Be strong and live for you and those you love. I'm sick of religion being a crutch. It's all bullshit guys.

"I love steak burritos more than Jesus. You know why? Because they're delicious and real. " - Hannibal Burress

Sent from my DROID X2 using Bimmer App
5Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #89
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Leave her.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #90
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I've never quite understood why someone would want to marry someone who didn't have the same religion/values. I can understand if you are agnostic but sort of a member of a religion (that you grew up in, for example), but not if you take it at all seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Serious View Post
In my experiences if you're dating a chick that takes religion that seriously then you're dating the wrong chick. We all go underground and that's it. Religion instills good morals and such and it's cool for that. But to act like you'll be forgiven or being empowered by a higher power and living for them is nonsense. Be accountable for your own actions and me a good man and live however the hell you want. We all go in the dirt and nobody here's from us again. Be strong and live for you and those you love. I'm sick of religion being a crutch. It's all bullshit guys.

"I love steak burritos more than Jesus. You know why? Because they're delicious and real. " - Hannibal Burress

I'll call you "Exhibit A."
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #91
5Serious

My Ride: 2002 525i
It wasn't the power of Jesus or john smith or whoever that Morman fraud is... That got you your BMW. You did. Take pride in that. Jesus was just another jew. And moramanism is laughable to me. Just like most religion. **** if I took as much mescaline as moses I'm sure I'd get some words from God too.

Last edited by 5Serious; 04-24-2013 at 09:56 PM.
5Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #92
dynamictype

My Ride: E 350
Send a message via Skype™ to dynamictype
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayraree View Post
that's just crazy talk. never change your religion just to marry someone. resentment builds and then all hell breaks loose.

there are plenty more girls out there that do what that mormon chick does for you and more...

On the 01 July 2007 the world Population was 6,602,224,175 that mean less than 3,301,112,087 are women. Because there are 101.3 males for every 100 females in the world.