Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|02-16-2013, 07:02 PM||#1|
E46 M3 Race Car Build - lots of great parts I don't need
March madness sale!! Reduced prices. Want this stuff gone.
Parts are off my 2001 M3 Racecar build. All parts are OEM and in good condition. Car had ~ 100K miles on it before starting the build. Interior items are black. Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. I am open to offers.
If you don't see a specific part I may have it. Please ask. I can take pics of anything you're interested in. Let me know.
I am located ~30 miles west of Denver, CO.
Thanks for looking.
• A/C cooling Fan (P/Ns: 64546904761, 6904769) was $100. now $80
• Horns (pair. P/N: 70/5881157) SOLD
• Visors (pair) was $50, now $40
• Airbags - inquire
• A/C Compressor and Tensioner was $125, now $100
• Blower Fan motor Heating & Cooling (Behr) was $60, now $40
• Emergency / parking brake w/ leather boot cover was $40, now $35
• Emergency flasher switch (P/N: 61318368920) $20
• Exhaust Front Section 1 was $65, now $55
• Exhaust mid Section 2 was $100, now $75
• Foglights (notes slight pitting in lens) SOLD
• Front & Rear Carpet (uncut) was $150, now $125
• Front seats - SOLD
• Center Console - SOLD
• Front door cards - SOLD
• Front coilovers, Shocks/springs (P/Ns: 31312282216, 2217) was $100, now $75
• Fuel Door actuator (P/N: 67118372240) was $25, now $20
• Fuel Vapor evap Charcoal Canister (vent was repaired. Works fine. See pic) was $45, now $35
• Hazard / Central locking switch was $25, now $20
• Headers was $100, now $80
• Heater Blower Fan Motor Final Stage Resistor was $45, now $30
• Heater core - $30
• Intake manifold, air box filter cleaner SOLD
• Mirror Memory module (I have 2) (P/N: 61316913364) was $20 ea, now $15
• Motion sensor cover (P/N: 51448239244) $10
• Overhead Interior Map light (P/N: 63318364929) was $25, now $20
• Radiator Fan & Clutch (P/N: 11527831619, 11527712058) was $80, now $65
• Rear Headrests leather was $100 pair, now $80
• Rear Interior Lateral Trim Panels (pair, no arm rest) was $75, now $60
• Rear Seat bottom was $250, now $150
• Rear bolsters SOLD
• Rear Seat Headrests was $100, now $80
• Rear Windshield glass w/defrost was $100, now $80
• Roof Liner was $100, now $75
• Secondary / Auxiliary Air pump and Control Valve was $150, now $125
• Sunroof Headliner cover, sunroof switch included (P/N: 51448233449) $20
• Trunk Trim panels was $75, now $65
• Upper air intake manifold duct radiator cover SOLD
• Water Heater Control Valve was $40, now $30
• Window Regulators (Have both driver and pass) was $45 ea, now $35 ea
• Windshield Washer Tank and pumps was $50, now $40
Last edited by das86turbo; 03-21-2013 at 09:57 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|02-22-2013, 11:21 PM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oceanside CA
My Ride: 330CI
|02-25-2013, 08:41 PM||#11|
Sorry for the delay. Had a few PMs but hadn't check the original thread. The front and rear carpet are expensive to ship. I opened it up to shippers and they came back with $200+. Greyhound will ship on a space available basis. I think closer to $100. If anyone is interested I will explore in more detail. Not sure what you're referring to by "rebar". Definitely no CF. The bumpers I'm keeping. This is a race car build after all. Steering wheel is sold. Shipping for the fan is ~$15 + a couple bucks for PayPal fees.
|02-25-2013, 08:47 PM||#12|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
My Ride: Hooptie
You have PM
|05-17-2013, 04:03 PM||#17|
Join Date: Jun 2011
My Ride: 325ci
Re: E46 M3 Race Car Build - lots of great parts I don't need
how's both window regulators? any issue with them?....I need the passenger side but may buy both if items are good...can you send me some pictures of them?...thnx
Sent from my LG-P999 using BimmerApp mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|