E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
M3nthusiast

My Ride: schoolbus
Send a message via AIM to M3nthusiast
Thumbs Up Racewerkz Engineering Review +100

RaceWerkz Engineering

TL;DR:Quality, professional, affordable, enjoyable. 4 words that accurately describe my experience with Racewerkz. (lets add "incredibly" in front of each of those words) This is a shop very very rare to the BMW service/fabrication, you actually get your car worked on by enthusiasts that care. Through the entire service, Casey kept me very well updated via Phone calls/text/photos. Some background, Ive used just about every shop in the Southbay here from Signall Hill to El Monte. Big name shops that have mostly good reviews. Not one has left me with a comfortable feeling after paying and driving off. Racewerkz gives me that confidence back. Below is my experience, read on if your as tired as I am with other shops..

On May 8th, I dropped off my M at Racewerkz for a bushing overhaul. Before hand, Casey and I had spoke over the phone and discussed with me the options for bushings. He took my driving habits in mind and ordered everything to meet my requirements: Street car with monthly track events and weekly canyon drives.

The bushings that were recommended: Powerflex urethane differential, sub frame and motor mounts.

Since the sub frame was already exposed, Casey suggested I do the reinforcement kit. My thoughts were "why not". To keep this short, Im just going to say the subframe job BMW does is nothing short of awful. After a few more hours than expected reparing the damage LongBeach BMW left, the subframe kit was welded in! See photo's below text

Next up was correcting the front differential carrier bolt. Like many E46 M3's, mine had failed. Casey was incredibly accommodating getting the differential and bolt repaired/replaced. Working very late to get me my M back for the week ahead. Racewerkz went above and beyond in finding a solution to getting work done that should have taken 2-3 days in one day!

Overall, my experience with the Racewerkz was incredibly positive. I was up and running with my car within a few days, and she has never felt so solid.Racewerkz was really helpful in explaining all work being done, and what maintenance I might need in the future. If you're looking for a quality race/maintenance shop that actually cares about its customers, provides you with ultra accommodating repair eta, then Racewerkz is the shop.

Like I mentioned above, this is the first time in 4 years (since purchasing the car) that its felt this great! It feels like new again, and Casey has followed up with me a few days after to make sure I am satisfied. Thanks again Casey and Yoshi!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me!

Casey & Yoshi

16021 Arrow Hwy Unit H

Irwindale, CA 91706
Tele: (818) 802-7327 / (626) 337-1404

FB: https://www.facebook.com/RaceWerkzEngineering

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.