E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #41
wallyworld

My Ride: 2003 325i 4dr sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
5'8
Was around 185-190 in the juice pictures, around 180 in the recent picture. When I was super juiced I was 210. Here's a stupid bloated test pic
dayyyum u bodybuild competitively.I know some ppl are disgusted with ppl who juice but i dont care cutting a little bit from that bloated pic and u'd be stellar.
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #42
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
dayyyum u bodybuild competitively.I know some ppl are disgusted with ppl who juice but i dont care cutting a little bit from that bloated pic and u'd be stellar.
I play in three beach volleyball leagues now, I had to change up my physique for the sport. I'm a spiker, needed to lose weight to get those ups!

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #43
wallyworld

My Ride: 2003 325i 4dr sedan
Quote:
I play in three beach volleyball leagues now, I had to change up my physique for the sport. I'm a spiker, needed to lose weight to get those ups!
ahhh no doubt, do what ya gotta do.
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #44
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Would like to maintain my juice physique naturally. These are from summer 07, last time I touched anything. I'm actually not that far away now, just a lot lighter.

Outdoor picture is from this past Labor Day weekend at the end of a 4 day all day drinking bender.
That last picture was taken at Seacrets in ocean city, wasn't it?
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:27 PM   #45
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
That last picture was taken at Seacrets in ocean city, wasn't it?
Hell. Yes!

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #46
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Subscribed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:53 AM   #47
Trashcan

Everything seems to be in proportion currently, just need to work on gaining size and getting my legs larger and more cut.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1362037935163.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	493033   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1362037945765.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	493034  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 AM   #48
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
What I currently look like:

beast

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS

Last edited by M3Inline6; 02-28-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1362087579
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 AM   #49
sweetbro858

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
beast
LOL

That's not him. He stole it from that website www.blackpeoplemeet.com

Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #50
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Would like to maintain my juice physique naturally. These are from summer 07, last time I touched anything. I'm actually not that far away now, just a lot lighter.

Outdoor picture is from this past Labor Day weekend at the end of a 4 day all day drinking bender.
Damn you're a big dude

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #51
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbro858 View Post
LOL

i loled
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #52
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
lmao

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #53
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and RRS (sold!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbro858 View Post
LOL

Damn! You found out.
M3Inline6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #54
Trashcan

Came to a very sad realization today. Yesterday after a good workout on the bench, i worked up to and ended at 225x4. Today after a good-to-me squat workout, i worked up to and ended at 225x4... My squat and bench are about the same

In my defense I've been doing a lot of cardio (5+ miles a week) which I'm now cutting back a lot in hopes of making better gains, but in still disappointed in myself for not maintaining a more proper balance.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #55
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
Came to a very sad realization today. Yesterday after a good workout on the bench, i worked up to and ended at 225x4. Today after a good-to-me squat workout, i worked up to and ended at 225x4... My squat and bench are about the same

In my defense I've been doing a lot of cardio (5+ miles a week) which I'm now cutting back a lot in hopes of making better gains, but in still disappointed in myself for not maintaining a more proper balance.

That's typical in the bro lifting scene so it isn't that weird. Also, cut the **** and stop doing cardio. Are you trying to get big and strong or do you want compliments from fat girls about your abs?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #56
Trashcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
That's typical in the bro lifting scene so it isn't that weird. Also, cut the **** and stop doing cardio. Are you trying to get big and strong or do you want compliments from fat girls about your abs?
skinny girls compliment my abs too.

In all seriousness though, I'd like to make good size and strength gains, but maintain being decently cut and keep the abs. I'm going to have to change something to accomplish that though.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #57
DylloS

Quote:

In all seriousness though, I'd like to make good size and strength gains, but maintain being decently cut and keep the abs. I'm going to have to change something to accomplish that though.

I've gone all out on food latey and don't have abs at all but my most recent pic in thie thread is pretty much what I've maintained over the last month or so. I was leaner a few months back but I don't mind having a stomach like this while eating everything in sight. I literally do zero cardio too. The only thing I do is lift.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #58
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and RRS (sold!)
Quote:

You're going to have to decide whether you're really serious about putting on muscle, or whether you just want to "talk about being serious about putting on muscle".
M3Inline6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #59
Trashcan

Quote:
You're going to have to decide whether you're really serious about putting on muscle, or whether you just want to "talk about being serious about putting on muscle".
"You can't talk yourself out of something you behave yourself into". Good point. I'm going to start working in some changes to accomplish my goals.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #60
DylloS

Quote:
I love this. Did you make that up?