E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
nitroracing456

My Ride: looking for one
2002 BMW E46 M3 6MT for sale cheap $8,000 OBO

Hey whats up everyone im selling one of my E46 M3's this one was a back up i purchased in the event that anything happened on the track with my race built M3.

Body is a 2002 Titanium Silver with 129,435
MODS- Front black out grills
- Alcantara e-brake
- Alcantara by shifter
- Alpine radio with bluetooth
- ZCP shift knob
- Carbon fiber wrapped interior pieces
- Repplica bbs rims

All functions on the dash work, radio and all electronics in the car. Leather shows some wear, not the greatest but can be cleaned up. The body is pretty clean minus the rear diffuser which has piece broken and pictured. Diffuser can be acquired on the forums for cheap or maybe if i find my other M3 rear diffuser ill throw it in.

I purchased this with the ENGINE NOT functional. previous owner said the motor was blown so i did a quick look under and saw no holes in the block and no oil leaks. With no visual damage to the engine it was no biggie, i would end up fixing or just swapping in a new engine. S54's are dime a dozen now but better yet maybe a V8 like my race car :thumbsup2:

This is the perfect car for anyone looking for a project, race car platform, or if you have a spear s54 sitting around and need something to drop it in. Car comes with clean NY tittle and clean car fax. SOLD AS IS.

Price - $8,000 Or best offers

646-331-7951
AL

Thanks

nitroracing456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
zx5rider

My Ride: 03 M3 , 03 TT 330,
Send a message via AIM to zx5rider
Bump wish I had the money

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Bimmer App

'03 330 Technique Tuning Stage 2 Turbo. (Parting out)
'03 M3
'11 BMW s1000rr
zx5rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
m3rdpower

My Ride: e39,e46 M
u should take this add down an be ashamed to even come on here with this car or I will expose u.
m3rdpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
millerj69

My Ride: 04 M3 SMG
?

Good luck cramming that cat back in the bag! You may as well enlighten us.
millerj69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #5
nitroracing456

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rdpower View Post
u should take this add down an be ashamed to even come on here with this car or I will expose u.
Yeah I PMed you also to let the cat out the bag to me because maybe you know something I don't. Please don't scar my thread this way. I didn't come on here to be attacked in anyway. If there is an issue please address me.

Thank you.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #6
j_block

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Why? What happened?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App
Old 02-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
HiHoBrian

My Ride: 05 M3
I can't wait to hear the story. I can't imagine what the problem could be. Blown motor M3 for 8k. Seems lugit. But jimmies seem to have been rusled.

sent from my ATARI sc1224
Old 02-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
rediahad

My Ride: 330CIC
i'm just gonna throw this out there, the dude that said that has no posts and joined the other day, i'm just saying
rediahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #9
rat3d m

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to rat3d m
heck of a deal man ,just went thru the post and its been a while since ive been on here ....... sounds like a jealous member lol no post just signed up today and bashes your thread sounds like B.S but either way 8k the car looks clean not really sure you can get one from auction that cheap but clean title helps alot on the resale ...GL Seller

F**K the fame i want the money
07 E63 M///6 Black sapphire
10 kawi zx-6R Mac's Matte white*sold*
89 240sx sr20det white *sold*
95 M3///white *sold*
96 M3///green *sold*
98 528i silver *sold*
03 toyota celica silver *SOLD*
04 M3 Silver *Gone*
05 kawi zx-6R *sold*
03 E46 M3 csl ***** *SOLD*
01 E39 M5 dinan mods*SOLD
95 E36 M3 white LM reps *SOLD*
rat3d m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
m3rdpower

This car is a flood car that was on craigslist,I went an checked it out myself an made a deal wit the po to purchase for 5000 but the next day he didnt answer his phone when I was suppose to pick it up.I came on here looking for an m3 an saw this thats why I recently joined because I didnt notice anywhere in the add sayin it was a flood an the price was higher than originally posted.The car was only advertised on criagslist so the seller has to know the history.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
m3e46freak

My Ride: e46/bike/Airplane?
PERFECT track car!

2004 JB / Cinnamon SMG - NAV - Heated Seats
Sonic Tuning Spacers 15mm
Alcantara Wheel/Boot/Pillars
BMC filter
Carbon Fiber: Doors/Seat Back/Trim/Paddles
Scorza muffler
CSL Bumper/Trunk
ST Coilovers

m3e46freak@yahoo.com for outside contacting
m3e46freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
nitroracing456

Quote:
This car is a flood car that was on craigslist,I went an checked it out myself an made a deal wit the po to purchase for 5000 but the next day he didnt answer his phone when I was suppose to pick it up.I came on here looking for an m3 an saw this thats why I recently joined because I didnt notice anywhere in the add sayin it was a flood an the price was higher than originally posted.The car was only advertised on criagslist so the seller has to know the history.
Please get the listing and post it. I know how much I paid for the car. I purchased from a friend. All issues with car is listed and there is no under line issues here my friend. Sounds like your bitter for another reason but please don't clutter my thread with your issues. If you have an issue have it up with me threw PMs. This was purpose purchased car and purposed sale car. If no one ever bought the car I'm not hurting for money my friend I would simply drop a V8 in this like my other M3 or maybe even a M5 V10. There is no loss scams or gimmicks here my friend. Have a nice day. Now back to the thread

Look forward to the several people who's already comg down to check the car out this week.

Thanks everyone.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #13
m3rdpower

well GL but if i dont know the car how do i know the last 4 of the vin which was if I remember correctly was 7488.I checked an the craiglist add was removed.

Last edited by m3rdpower; 02-24-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #14
nitroracing456

Quote:
well GL but if i dont know the car how do i know the last 4 of the vin which was if I remember correctly was 7488.I checked an the craiglist add was removed.
Thanks for the best wishes. No that's not the last four of the vin so maybe this was all a mix up. Thanks. If your interested though its a great car and everything checks out so if your looking for a quality platform to start an awesome project on then just PM me your offer.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
aahmed2016

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
I vote for picture of the vin with a yellow post it not stuck on the side with a corner bent, and says wha i tall ya? :| Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Spends $2000 on car DVD + stereo -> Running 25000 mile oil changes and 87 gas with blown shocks
aahmed2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
nitroracing456

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
I vote for picture of the vin with a yellow post it not stuck on the side with a corner bent, and says wha i tall ya? :| Just sayin'
Nah I'm a grown man not a boy. I have no reason to lie if he was right I would have said ok your right. Any serious buyer who has cash for the car can bring this thread with them and if I'm lieing then take the car for free, I have no time to play games.

Thanks guys
Old 02-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #17
prideNjoy325Ci

My Ride: '01 325Ci & '04 M3
Can you please post picture of the vin
prideNjoy325Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #18
aahmed2016

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroracing456 View Post
Nah I'm a grown man not a boy. I have no reason to lie if he was right I would have said ok your right. Any serious buyer who has cash for the car can bring this thread with them and if I'm lieing then take the car for free, I have no time to play games.

Thanks guys
That's interesting. You have multiple people bashing your car, and therefore, lowering your chance of a sale, a simple, easy solution, which would take less than 5 minutes has been brought up, and magically, you "Have no time".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Spends $2000 on car DVD + stereo -> Running 25000 mile oil changes and 87 gas with blown shocks
aahmed2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #19
nitroracing456

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
That's interesting. You have multiple people bashing your car, and therefore, lowering your chance of a sale, a simple, easy solution, which would take less than 5 minutes has been brought up, and magically, you "Have no time".
Its not about "having time" it's about, what am I honestly proving to any one who's not interested in actually making a deal for the vehicle. Instead most just want to feed into the poison already filled in my thread. Funny thing all the interested parties have been contacting me via text message because my name and number is posted clearly. Those who have contacted me whos actrually interested in making a deal and coming to check the car out this week have received all requested info. So here is what I'll do for all who is just trolling the thread with no real intentions of purchasing anything. Ill post the VIN picture next to the VIN on the title and my user name when the car is sold. This way everyone's curiosity is filled.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #20
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

My Ride: vrm psh - 02 325ci
If it wasn't silver on grey, I would be all over it.
Good luck with the sale

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :
www.euro-spec.net
www.bimmian.com
BMW Motorwerks

support:

www.vmwerks.com
www.esstuning.com
www.my330i.com
sheefo2k is offline   Reply With Quote