E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 02:47 AM   #1
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Very tough dilemma, it's ruining my life

Changing this as things are going out of control.

Last edited by z00; 03-15-2013 at 11:44 PM.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
shockin330i

My Ride: '13 AW F10 535i
Send a message via AIM to shockin330i
Beauty fades. If she makes you happy stay with her
2013 535i AW F10 "Lola"

"Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay330Ci View Post
:drool:
i'd cosign loans for that ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Thanks dude. I knew she was a keeper when she blew me during a game of cod. I didn't do too well that game
shockin330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
no disrespect whatsoever to you, but you asked for honest opinions...not feeling the face either, I see what you mean. I married someone I was not 100% physically attracted to (I wasn't looking for a 10 or even an 8) but settled for a 5ish. Regretted it because when I got into fights and things got ugly emotionally, she became even uglier to me physically. I need to have someone who is soft on the eyes and yes, while beauty fades over time, you need to have someone you find absolutely attractive physically in the beginning to make things start. Then you learn more abt personality, etc. and whether there's a long-term fit.

In your case you found long-term fit but the beauty needs to be there to your complete satisfaction up front. If you don't feel it physically, forget it. (okay now I'm being mean, sorry) but she needs a tan, bro.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Time out. You're judging her because her parents couldn't work things out lol.

Looks like I better rethink my current relationship too. How could I deal with this? How can anyone deal with me?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Why are you moving in with her? What do you see the end result being? What does she?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #6
NOVAbimmer

And yeah, you can't hold her responsible for things beyond her control. Are you worried she's got some kind of divorce gene in her?
Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #7
blazedxjan

My Ride: 01 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
And yeah, you can't hold her responsible for things beyond her control. Are you worried she's got some kind of divorce gene in her?
Lol, no but they do act in the behavior they have previously witnessed. Over aggressive defensive, and insecure minds.

sir, you should follow how you feel. Don't settle, you'll always hold it against her deep down inside. And I have to agree with one of the others members on here. If you think she a little fugly when she's on your good side I would love to hear what she looks like after an argument.. I say play the field

89' 240sx Coupe - Sold ): 98' 328is - RIP 91' Turbo MR2 - Sold 01' 325ci - Current
I like my Christmas hat; wanna fight about it?
blazedxjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #8
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
statistically speaking, people from a divorced parents, have a higher chance of getting divorced themselves. Emotional imbalance is huge if the other person is unable to handle the daddy issues of the other person.

I was in similar situation.
I dated a girl for 6 years while in school before I let her go. She was seriously emotionally imbalance due to her parents splitting up. Very smart (now a lawyer), 7/10 body but 10/10 personality and book smart. She is still the only person that i can actually communicate with and have a meaningful conversation. I let her go because i was emotionally drained and wanted a break... in the mean time, she happened to meet someone older who is ready for fast moving relationship...

Im dating someone else for almost two years now, but can't seem to be on the same page with her. Physically this new girl is better looking and 3x better in bed then the latter. But the lack of understanding one another is actually tearing us apart. I decided couple of weeks ago to take a break and let myself figure **** out.

I know that if my ex was still single (now engaged), id be doing anything and everything to get back with her.

What im trying to say is, look for that one person that you feel will satisfy you emotionally physically and intellectually. I think intellect is probably the most important out of the three. physical attraction needs to be there to get you going, but if your talking to a hot girl and she can't understand anything, you won't respect her at all, and she will turn into a sex toy only.

Just take a look in a mirror... you're not that great looking yourself .. she could be with some fabio right now... if that bothers you then it means something...

You want a wife that's smart, trustworthy and not too hot that every guy will drool over her.

Good luck

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App

Last edited by pawelgawel; 02-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
GlockMan

My Ride: Suburban LT 4x4
If you are not attracted to her now, you def will not be later. It will lead to cheating and ruining HER life.

If you were 60 and looking for someone to die with, it would be different.

The fact that you can tell a bunch of strangers that you have issues with her face is enough to prove that you should not be with her for HER SAKE.

JMO.

Ranting about Panny plasmas, Canon cameras, Glocks, BlueNile, and HDMI cables on a BMW board since 2005.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 with Nav/Bose/DVD/JL (works for me)
1968 Ford Mustang with Polk/ADS (my first car)

2007 Lexus GS350 with every option
2000 BMW DINAN M5
2001 BMW 330ci

Last edited by GlockMan; 02-24-2013 at 09:51 AM.
GlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockMan View Post
The fact that you can tell a bunch of strangers that you have issues with her face is enough to prove that you should not be with her for HER SAKE.
definitely this

ps. when you do break it off with her, tell her it's because some strangers on the internet told you to...and pls make a video of it to record her reaction and post it here for our entertainment.

Last edited by fayraree; 02-24-2013 at 10:48 AM.
fayraree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
NOVAbimmer

OP is wearing a plaid shirt with top two buttons undone and looks potentially swarthy. Lets be honest here, how much better is he going to be able to do?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #12
blazedxjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayraree View Post
definitely this

ps. when you do break it off with her, tell her it's because some strangers on the internet told you to...and pls make a video of it to record her reaction and post it here for our entertainment.
Yah, that face crying. Yikes

89' 240sx Coupe - Sold ): 98' 328is - RIP 91' Turbo MR2 - Sold 01' 325ci - Current
Old 02-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
blazedxjan

Quote:
OP is wearing a plaid shirt with top two buttons undone and looks potentially swarthy. Lets be honest here, how much better is he going to be able to do?
match.com

Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
z00

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayraree View Post
no disrespect whatsoever to you, but you asked for honest opinions...not feeling the face either, I see what you mean. I married someone I was not 100% physically attracted to (I wasn't looking for a 10 or even an 8) but settled for a 5ish. Regretted it because when I got into fights and things got ugly emotionally, she became even uglier to me physically. I need to have someone who is soft on the eyes and yes, while beauty fades over time, you need to have someone you find absolutely attractive physically in the beginning to make things start. Then you learn more abt personality, etc. and whether there's a long-term fit.

In your case you found long-term fit but the beauty needs to be there to your complete satisfaction up front. If you don't feel it physically, forget it. (okay now I'm being mean, sorry) but she needs a tan, bro.
I'm attracted to her, but just the face. But I see your point and looks like I'll let her go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Time out. You're judging her because her parents couldn't work things out lol.

Looks like I better rethink my current relationship too. How could I deal with this? How can anyone deal with me?
See below, she has insecurities, gets defensive, and moody, it's because of her divorced family.

No one can deal with you and your hairy unbleached butt lol

Quote:
Why are you moving in with her? What do you see the end result being? What does she?
A serious relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazedxjan View Post
Lol, no but they do act in the behavior they have previously witnessed. Over aggressive defensive, and insecure minds.

sir, you should follow how you feel. Don't settle, you'll always hold it against her deep down inside. And I have to agree with one of the others members on here. If you think she a little fugly when she's on your good side I would love to hear what she looks like after an argument.. I say play the field
I hear you, that's exactly what I did when I went and hung out with other girls. You got my point. You're a wise dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelgawel View Post
statistically speaking, people from a divorced parents, have a higher chance of getting divorced themselves. Emotional imbalance is huge if the other person is unable to handle the daddy issues of the other person.

I was in similar situation.
I dated a girl for 6 years while in school before I let her go. She was seriously emotionally imbalance due to her parents splitting up. Very smart (now a lawyer), 7/10 body but 10/10 personality and book smart. She is still the only person that i can actually communicate with and have a meaningful conversation. I let her go because i was emotionally drained and wanted a break... in the mean time, she happened to meet someone older who is ready for fast moving relationship...

Im dating someone else for almost two years now, but can't seem to be on the same page with her. Physically this new girl is better looking and 3x better in bed then the latter. But the lack of understanding one another is actually tearing us apart. I decided couple of weeks ago to take a break and let myself figure **** out.

I know that if my ex was still single (now engaged), id be doing anything and everything to get back with her.

What im trying to say is, look for that one person that you feel will satisfy you emotionally physically and intellectually. I think intellect is probably the most important out of the three. physical attraction needs to be there to get you going, but if your talking to a hot girl and she can't understand anything, you won't respect her at all, and she will turn into a sex toy only.

Just take a look in a mirror... you're not that great looking yourself .. she could be with some fabio right now... if that bothers you then it means something...

You want a wife that's smart, trustworthy and not too hot that every guy will drool over her.

Good luck

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App
Looks like we share same opinion when it comes to women, but it's so tough to find someone with the right balance, there is always something missing. I don't know how people settle down. I'm afraid I'll be making the same mistake you made, I'll let her go. At least that's the safer option. Who knows what the future holds. It's just sad to find someone so compatible with you and then you have to let them go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockMan View Post
If you are not attracted to her now, you def will not be later. It will lead to cheating and ruining HER life.

If you were 60 and looking for someone to die with, it would be different.

JMO.
Well it's not only her face, I'm attracted to her, I have been with much hotter girls and could not stand them for a minute. So for me a 6/10 with good personality and brains, better than a 10/10 with no personality nor brain.

Quote:
You mad bro? I'm naturally swarthy, my chest is too big to do top buttons. I like to dress nicely unlike some people who don't know how to dress. Stick to the subject. $hit what are you going to say when you see me on the beach with my Diesel shorts, firm bubbly butt and sexy long legs.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #15
Ynot

My Ride: 997
I think the only thing she needs is a tan. Not the prettiest girl but beauty don't last forever. You need to find someone with a great personality. But if you have doubts, you better try to fix it or find someone else.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #16
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
See below, she has insecurities, gets defensive, and moody, it's because of her divorced family.

No one can deal with you and your hairy unbleached butt lol

A serious relationship.

You mad bro? I'm naturally swarthy, my chest is too big to do top buttons. I like to dress nicely unlike some people who don't know how to dress. Stick to the subject. $hit what are you going to say when you see me on the beach with my Diesel shorts, firm bubbly butt and sexy long legs.
If you just blame her moodiness and insecurity on her parents being divorced, you're probably missing a ton.

What does a serious relationship mean to you?

And finally, I'll probably laugh at your diesel shorts (not that I could identify them) and bubble butt.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #17
z00

She admitted emotional issues she has due to family history. Always brings her dad and mom in most issues.

Serious relationship, for me it means living together and at some point get married if things go well.

You might laugh, but I know deep inside you you'll be crying. lol
You'll be able identify the shorts because it says on them Diesel, I can tell, you can read well. So no worries you won't miss it.

Quote:
If you just blame her moodiness and insecurity on her parents being divorced, you're probably missing a ton.

What does a serious relationship mean to you?

And finally, I'll probably laugh at your diesel shorts (not that I could identify them) and bubble butt.

Last edited by z00; 02-24-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #18
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Jesus Christ I don't even know where to start
Old 02-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #19
z00

I don't think I can fix it, so it's either stay together and take things as they're or find someone else. I have problem finding other women but I doubt I'll find another one that gets along with me as much as this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I think the only thing she needs is a tan. Not the prettiest girl but beauty don't last forever. You need to find someone with a great personality. But if you have doubts, you better try to fix it or find someone else.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #20
z00

Just start somewhere, and let it all out. I'm all ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Jesus Christ I don't even know where to start