E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #81
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Well if you're happy with her, and you both are doing fine money wise then you're in good shape and don't have the dilemma I have. I make enough money, I don't need my girl to be rich, I really value intelligence, personality, and beauty in a girl. I just want a girl with a good balance of the three. For the many women I have dated there is always one thing missing. With the dentist she has half the beauty and the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
it's hard to get over the looks if you're not into it but just remember at our ages it's harder and harder to find hot chicks and we really need to start looking at the whole person. My situation is a little different. Very pretty girl, amazing personality, but will never be rich. Much like me. I think as men we're more concerned with looks than money though.
Agreed, so far from all women I have dated it seems a woman will have two of the three (intelligence, personality, and beauty). It's hard finding that almost complete person. Everyone has flaws but one needs to find a woman where her flaws don't bother one much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
It's that whole you can have 2/3 things or 80/20 rule in a person. He may value her looks a bit more while some value the personality. Also considering his maturity and stage of development in his life.

As an example I have dated a bunch of average girls outside of high school/college looking for more long term value's and stability, in some respects a bad decision. Now at my age I want someone more attractive while finding those value's, not an easy task. But for me the looks isn't the deal breaker it would be the personality traits I've always wanted for long term stability.

I'm not good with my heart, I'm more of a rational person. I wish if I can follow my heart. I'm thinking long term and what's gonna happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iGirl03 View Post
Follow your heart z00.
z00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #82
z00

My family and friends told me the same thing.

If you wanna see me go to my progress thread in health/fitness forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
OP, you're insane. She's cute as a button and I can tell you, 90%, she's better looking than you are...not having seen you.

You tell her after you dump her that some old guy in NJ thinks she's hot and would be proud to walk alongside her.

But, I suppose it's your eyes you're looking through. Ah, new idea...poke out your eyes...be happy the rest of your life.

You're welcome!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #83
z00

Are you big? How big? lol

Quote:
From what I hear: I have everything but I'm a super big B****

Looks must win over personality because my relationships all lasted over 3 years.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #84
325iGirl03

My Ride: 2003 325i
omg! LOL I wasn't even thinking.

Das a big b****!
325iGirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #85
z00

PM me some pics. lol

Quote:
omg! LOL I wasn't even thinking.

Das a big b****!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #86
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
My family and friends told me the same thing.

If you wanna see me go to my progress thread in health/fitness forum.
zoo,

I can't look at men in the health and fitness thread. I'm sure you're a very handsome man, but my gay list is all filled up now. I'm sorry!

However hot you are, a woman isn't an accessory to be added to yourself like a watch or necklace. You should need her because you want her, not want her because you need her.

She sounds amazing, and from my perspective, if she'd have you, you're luckier than you know. But, there's something about her, beyond her looks, that isn't connecting with you...that's fair play to act on. Her looks...give me a break. At 50, she'll shine.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #87
z00

You have a good sense of humor. Let me know when your gay list has a spot available. lol

I take this girl seriously, I do care about her. I mentioned my concerns about her. But it's very confusing, sometimes I feel like I should go and make her mine, other times I feel it's best for both of us to break up. Like I said, everything feels good about the relationship but it does not feel 100%. I think I might be just afraid of commitment and making up excuses. Whatever it's I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
zoo,

I can't look at men in the health and fitness thread. I'm sure you're a very handsome man, but my gay list is all filled up now. I'm sorry!

However hot you are, a woman isn't an accessory to be added to yourself like a watch or necklace. You should need her because you want her, not want her because you need her.

She sounds amazing, and from my perspective, if she'd have you, you're luckier than you know. But, there's something about her, beyond her looks, that isn't connecting with you...that's fair play to act on. Her looks...give me a break. At 50, she'll shine.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #88
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
From what I hear: I have everything but I'm a super big B****

Looks must win over personality because my relationships all lasted over 3 years.
Quote:
Oh dmax, you're amazing.

Seriously, listen to him. He knows his stuff!
Girl, imagine how many years you might get if you weren't that way? That said, as you can see, guys with it all together are far and few between.

I conduct a seminar over the summer for b--chy women, trying to help them get their minds right. It's a tough program but I bet you could handle it.

Day one, you all will clean my motor, if you know what I mean. If it's not cleaned right, that's day two also. Day three is usually spent doing an exercise I call 'installing the sway bar end link'; usually that's a big hit.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #89
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
In for pics of 325igirl03. Why? Just cus, :obamanotsure:.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #90
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
ITT: OP fails to recognize how good he's got it, f*cks up the best thing that's ever going to happen to him.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #91
z00

Can you elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
ITT: OP fails to recognize how good he's got it, f*cks up the best thing that's ever going to happen to him.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #92
325iGirl03

If I post pics you'll fall in love.

OP, just go with it. What's the worst that can happen? She's cute & you said she's a ten in every other department.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #93
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Can you elaborate?
No. I'm just being obnoxious.

But seriously--you say you love her, you say she's awesome, you say you have great chemistry, and yet somehow it seems like you're focusing on something minor and it's eating you up.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #94
z00

Yes, exactly what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
No. I'm just being obnoxious.

But seriously--you say you love her, you say she's awesome, you say you have great chemistry, and yet somehow it seems like you're focusing on something minor and it's eating you up.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #95
z00

Maybe you'll change my opinion. PM or post them pics.

Worst thing that could happen that I'll hurt her and I'll be wasting the girl's time and mine.

Quote:

OP, just go with it. What's the worst that can happen? She's cute & you said she's a ten in every other department.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #96
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:

pics or fat as sh!t
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #97
325iGirl03

Check my album
Old 03-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #98
mcr_driver

Quote:

I'm sure I'll can weather the storm

Quote:
Check my album
Too lazy.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #99
mcr_driver

Quote:
That's a sad story.
Na just at work and can't view pics. It's always little red X's