General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|03-05-2013, 11:05 AM||#81|
Join Date: Apr 2012
My Ride: currently seeking
03 Topaz M Sport Package.
Seamless window visors
CCFL Angel Eyes
Red Gauge Needles
K&N Air fitler
New M steering wheel
M3 seats up front (if I can find a good set)
M3 side mirrors and rear view
Spacers front and back
LED Angel Eyes - Cold weather and CCFL leaves me with no DRL some days
50% tint all around
Windows up with key fob arm
Sunroof close with rain sensing wipers
I have always contemplated changing my rims and taillights but with the Topaz blue, the amber in my taillights, and the M68 wheels truly show that European look that BMW is. Any other color, I would have changed the tail lights.
Last edited by fastsoup; 03-05-2013 at 11:20 AM.
|03-05-2013, 01:33 PM||#82|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
My Ride: 6spd ZHP/5sp XI
03 330i ZHP 6 speed
Not sure if the clears(Turn signals and taillights RCR) come stock on ZHP's.
UUC light weight fly wheel
AFE Stage 1 Intake
Mods I Added after purchasing the car:
Piano Black Kidney Grills
20% tint all the way around.
|03-05-2013, 01:54 PM||#83|
Join Date: Mar 2011
My Ride: 2005 330xi
M-Tech 2 Bumper
Smoked Side Markers
Clear LED EE Tails
6000k HID Low Beams
6000k HID Projector Fogs
OEM Gold/Champagne Interior Trim (Soon to be silver)
Leather Shift Knob
I have a set of LM reps waiting to go on. I just need to buy tires and springs
Last edited by 330xIce; 03-05-2013 at 01:54 PM.
|03-05-2013, 01:55 PM||#84|
Grand Superpatriot Sport+
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
My Ride: M54B30
basically since everyone has modded their car, this is really a "what mods do you have" thread hahaha
|03-05-2013, 07:09 PM||#86|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Bruno
My Ride: 2004 330Ci
Mainly stock. Added Highline Tuning CatBack, overhauled cooling system, and bought a cosmoracing CAI but have yet to install it.
|03-05-2013, 11:38 PM||#87|
Join Date: Aug 2011
My Ride: 2004 330ci
Dinan S1 package:
Stage 3 Engine Software
Cold Air intake
Free Flow Exhaust
High Flow Throttle Body
Front Strut and Rear Shock Tower Brace
Koni shocks and struts .75" drop
18" style 71s
Last edited by Jussblazn; 03-05-2013 at 11:43 PM.
|03-06-2013, 08:46 AM||#88|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
My Ride: E30 with an S52
2001 330Ci, Jet Black.
Mods that came with the car...
1) AC Schnitzer muffler;
2) One resonator removed;
3) ECIS intake system with K&N "universal" cone filter;
4) ///M3 strut bar;
5) Magic pixie dust that made it as fast (maybe a hair faster than) a ZHP. (It's now a bit faster due to the headers. If I were to put my 17" wheels back on, it would be that much quicker.)
Mods I added...
1) MAINTENANCE ITEMS;
2) Koni STR.T shocks and struts (mine were blown, so I guess this falls under maintenance?);
3) Replica Style 220 18" wheels, 18"x8" front, 18"x9" rear.
4) ///M3 replica bumper;
5) Yellow fog lights (2500K Nokya bulbs);
6) Replaced projectors with some Chinese replicas (mine were hazed and wouldn't polish up; cutoff is now sharper, too);
7) Two extra power outlets and a USB port (for charging purposes only);
8) Auxiliary input (installed in row of DSC and Hi-Fi Sound buttons);
9) Parrot hands-free bluetooth system (connected to steering wheel controls);
10) BimmerBrakes.com headers (coated by Jet-Hot);
11) Umnitza Predator Orion V2 angel eyes;
12) 3M DI-NOC carbon fiber vinyl wrap on trim pieces (want to install cube trim instead);
13) UUC EVO3 SSK with DSSR and ZHP knob;
14) ///M3 steering wheel;
15) Powerflex control arm bushings;
16) ///M3 motor mounts;
17) Solid transmission mounts (or damn near solid).
1) Lightweight single-mass flywheel;
2) Non-self-adjusting clutch;
3) Euro2 tune;
4) Hotchkis sway bars.
330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|