E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > New England

New England
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
MA ME NH RI VT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
KashM3

My Ride: ///M
For Sale: 330xi Alpine White $6000

FS: 01 330xi sedan Alpine White $6000 OBO (reasonable)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT
PRICE CHANGE: 5700 CASH FIRM

2001 BMW 330XI
All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
Auto transmission
3.0L inline 6 cyl engine
Less than 2k miles ago and a fresh oil change (Mobil 1 Synthentic)
This car is fully loaded. It has "most" options which include:
Premium Package, and Cold Weather Package. However, no sports package.
Alpine White III exterior with Dove (light slate grey) leather interior-Sport style heated, power and memory front seats with power lumbar support and extended thigh support

17 Inch wheels
4Spoke Multifunction steering wheel with radio controls
Rain sensing wipers (brand new, just paid $95)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Pass through Ski bag with folding rear seats
BMW non-Xenon headlamps with headlight washers
Fog Lights
BMW Premium sound

This has been dealer maintained its whole life (besides oil changes). Car was purchased directly from the Head of Certified Sales at Hassell BMW in Freeport NY. The vehichle was his twin sisters car that was used to go to the LIRR station. The AWD on this vehicle with the all-season (deep tread) tires make this car an absolute blast to drive in any weather.
102k original miles

orginally asking $7000. I'm looking to get $6000 cash. This vehicle is priced to sell. Period. This color combo and the maintainance speak for itself. This car comes from a BMW family. I collect M3's so you can be assured that the vehicle is solid. See it for yourself. As always, first come first serve. Nice holiday present for the winter whites or a first time driver. Tons of pictures available upon request. Email me and I can forward you pics within minutes.

FYI: Car will need FCAB's within the next few thousand miles.
Im a prev. maintainance whore and had to include that tidbit.

Please call/text 516-351-five8eightthree (I am located in Valley Stream NY 11581, exit 15 off SS Pkwy) 10 mins or less from JFK.

Car needed a new lower power steering hose (which will be installed prior to purchase). Also putting on 4 Michelin's this week and taking off the winter setup unless someone wants the Dunlop winter's

Mike Rad boosted avus e36

AW E46 ///M SMG

Still on the hunt for a low mileage 997 GT3.2 !Herro Rennlist....S54 E30 M3 completion at the 95% mark
///

Last edited by KashM3; 02-28-2013 at 10:20 AM.
KashM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
BRccKLYN

My Ride: Topaz 01 330ci
I'm also in ny and might be interested. Pics?
BRccKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
KashM3

I have pictures and videos available immediately. Send me an email at kash.prashad@yahoo.com or shoot me a text at the number provided above.

I have received several phone calls this afternoon. To be honest, Im not holding the car for ANYONE. First one with cash gets it. PERIOD. Cash is king, right?

AW E46 ///M SMG

Still on the hunt for a low mileage 997 GT3.2 !Herro Rennlist....S54 E30 M3 completion at the 95% mark
///
Old 03-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
No Sport package but "Sport style" front seats? You mean you or someone added sport package seats to this non-sport car?

nice price anyways. GLWS
Old 03-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
KashM3

My apologies. I stand corrected by a fellow member...thanks. The car has luxury seats. I can send pictures at anytime. Unfortunately I do not have a "host" site to link the pictures from, but I can email videos and pictures relatively quick.

The car will have 4 all-season Michelin's and a new lower power steering hose(hi-pressure) installed prior to sale. The ps hose is a common fault of the earlier e46 3'ers and they supposedly revised the clamps. The car will not come with stock rims and will come with (4) ASA 17*8 rims purchased from TireRack N.A with the Michelin Pilot's installed.

I have responded to several PM's and I will NOT hold the car without full payment. I feel that the vehicle is aggressively priced for sale and I am 110% FIRM on the price.
No questions.

I posted in the New-England forum because I figured that you individuals could benifit greatly from an AWD car.

Have a pleasant day and thanks for your interest.

AW E46 ///M SMG

///
Old 09-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #6
m3e46freak

My Ride: e46/bike/Airplane?
Yep, photosASAP

2004 JB / Cinnamon SMG - NAV - Heated Seats
Sonic Tuning Spacers 15mm
Alcantara Wheel/Boot/Pillars
BMC filter
Carbon Fiber: Doors/Seat Back/Trim/Paddles
Scorza muffler