E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
jsanchez2791

My Ride: 2001 e46 M3
Question FS e46 m3 2001

Testing waters

E46 m3 2001 115xxx
Clean Nevada title
6 MT
Vin WBSBL93441JR10984

Shoot me any offers/ questions

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/93691248@N03/8519395059/

Theres close to 200 pics there .. Sorry I took long to reply, if you want specific pics of certain parts of the car let me know

As for the car I bought it at a auction.

First thing I did when I got the car was take it to "arrow frame alignment" *which they confirm it had no frame damage what so ever, the front right tire was titlted in due to have the knuckle and strut damage/bent , which were replace new with oem dealer parts, fan blades, hoses, radiator reservoir, the front seal had a leak as well, btw all mechanical stuff was done at "southwest bimmers" http://southwestbimmers.com/

It also has a brand new starter with less than 300 miles

Master technician that worked on my car was chuck.

He also perform a new oil change when he replace the front seal. Meaning That oil has about 1500 miles

The car is missing the right splash guard which I'm in the process of getting one, I have the left one but I need to get all the screws to install it

I have the horns and they work but I have not install them because I think I'm missing a plate/ holder to install them on the Kevlar support

The headlight washers aren't connected as well but I have the hoses, reservoir, and the headlight trim has the *motors already on them except I don't know how to install them and really haven't bother about them

As far as body work. The the right side skirt was scratch, the car didn't come with a hood, and the right fender was damaged, the front bumper had a small rip in the corner.

So I had the skirt repainted, bought a new fender, and hood but the only thing is that the hood only got painted on the exterior side. Under the hood it still looks silver. The front bumper I purchase off another forum member, it came with carbon fiber splitters which I believe I took picture of.

The car is all electric and everything works, power seats/ cold weather package. The side view mirrors are leaked at least It seems like it to me

Has 3 door dings one on the left fender, and two on the left quarter panel.

And it has a fist size dent on the right side of the roof of the car.

Weather strips/ window seals are dry rotted should be replace for a better appearance. As well as the wipers, I haven't worried about it since I live in Vegas and we only get like a week of rain if that .

As far the interior the driver seat has a section that has a small rip, has light cracks on the front seats, the rears are good.

Carpets are quite dirty including the trunk carpet as well

The rear carpets, I know for a fact that those carpets aren't from that car, someone just threw those in there, the linear is in very good condition

The shift knob is a bit faded like mostly every other car

Recently two days ago the "check engine light" came on but I believe its because of the old gas cap

Also the little spring ( the little black thing that pops the gas door)

Hmm I can't really think of nothing else but any concerns, questions or comments just ask

A couple things that I remember are the trunk is scratch, didn't bothered painting it because my plans were to put in a csl trunk, in my honest opinion I think it will need to be repainted, because paint correction will take most of them out but not all

Has 19in oem wheels , kuhmo tyres don't know the thread depth but I'll see if I can get one if you want to know.
And I'm pretty sure 1 rim has curb rash don't remember about the other ones I'll get you a couple of pictures of that tomorrow in the daylight

Last edited by jsanchez2791; 03-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.
jsanchez2791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
m3rdpower

My Ride: e39,e46 M
wats the price?
m3rdpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
jsanchez2791

Bump

Last edited by jsanchez2791; 03-06-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
jsanchez2791

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rdpower View Post
wats the price?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
jsanchez2791

Old 03-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #6
///Mlifeforum

My Ride: BMW M3
Pm sent
Old 04-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
jsanchez2791

Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
CaptainMorganS4

My Ride: 01BMW330CI SOLDb5s4
The pictures on flikr aren't visible for me.. they were microscopic. If you can send me another link or some pictures, I'm interested for sure!

Emial- morganlingsweiler@gmail.com

like father.. like son
CaptainMorganS4 is offline   Reply With Quote