E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Myclue

My Ride: Infiniti M35X
Rolex Submariner Date 16610 K serial (2002)

It pains me to put this up for sale, but I have a few family matters that has come up. For your consideration is my beautiful Rolex Submariner Date 16610 with K serial.

This watch is very close to mint considering its age, it does have light surface scratches here and there, but nothing that can't be buffed and polished out. It was worn very sparingly throughout its life. Around 50 times in a year. The crystal is scratch free.

The watch comes with box, manuals, original receipt, anchor, and extra link. I do not have the warranty card though. Watch was certified for authenticity at AD in Cranford NJ @ Martin's Jewelers. Guaranteed authenticity , no questions asked.

Price: $4750 SHIPPED via bank wire or we split the 3% paypal fees 50/50.

Please few the pictures below of my gorgeous Sub:

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Myclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:52 AM   #2
carcus

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
Your price is well above market. I could not get that for my Z serial Sub Date. Check out timezone.com
Old 03-13-2013, 03:00 AM   #3
SD 328I

My Ride: S197, E90, and 1125R
In the used market, I think his price is pretty much right on. At least those that are advertised nationally, though his local market I'm not sure.

I see his watch typically advertised in the $5,500 range, though they will usually come with a 1 year warranty, certification, and proof of a recent service, usually that $500 type of cleaning and lube service.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
Myclue

Thanks for the input. I know its slightly high, but a part of me wants to hang onto this piece.

And this isn't the first time carcus has left pricing posts on my watch for sale threads
Old 03-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
edco

My Ride: 2004 325cic 2006 X5
I think your price is spot on. I bought a traded in Sub (exactly the same as yours except a year newer), and paid $4400 with a 2 year warranty from Fords Jewelers in Edison, NJ. You can also try http://www.rolexforums.com/ to get an idea what prices are going for on your sub.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
carcus

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myclue View Post
Thanks for the input. I know its slightly high, but a part of me wants to hang onto this piece.

And this isn't the first time carcus has left pricing posts on my watch for sale threads
Well, for my Z serial, I bought it new for $5,700......you do the math and tell me if your price is spot on. BTW, if anyone wants to give me $5,700 for my Sub, it has all paperwork with double boxes and hang tag. Shoot me an email or PM.

Also, buying a expensive watch on a non-watch sale forum is just like buying from Ebay....also...from a member with 6 posts....asking more than his watch was new.....

Again....
www.timezone.com
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcus View Post
Well, for my Z serial, I bought it new for $5,700......you do the math and tell me if your price is spot on. BTW, if anyone wants to give me $5,700 for my Sub, it has all paperwork with double boxes and hang tag. Shoot me an email or PM.

Also, buying a expensive watch on a non-watch sale forum is just like buying from Ebay....also...from a member with 6 posts....asking more than his watch was new.....

Again....
www.timezone.com
Yeah, BINGO. User has 6 posts on BMW forum, does not own a BMW, tries to sell watch for almost 5 Grand. Seems legit.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
SUHLeen

My Ride: 2005 Saleen Mustang
Not backing up anyone, but he has been a member on here for 5 years. I'm sure at some point in those 5 years (especially if he is wearing a 5k watch) that he would have wanted an upgrade from the e46. **** his watch is worth almost the price of an e46. But he definitely could do a LOT better job presenting this

- Phil
11 335is - TT 7 spd DCT daily :)
05 Saleen Mustang - forged, stroked, blown,... and on some juice
01 BMW 330ci - Totaled by some bish!
Financial Help
SUHLeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
Myclue

Watch is sold on Rolexforums. Thanks guys. I know what my watch is worth. I have plenty of rep on Rolexforums and Watchuseek

Carcus, please stay out of my for sale threads. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it. Your opinion on pricing should be kept to yourself.

Was interested in a E46 M3 a few years ago and signed up for the read, but didn't post much.

Last edited by Myclue; 04-05-2013 at 07:28 PM.