E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
SteveG

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Anyone Home at Khoalty?

Emailed them for some product info. No response. Are they still in biz?

'04 M3, Imola/Black
-aFe CAI, Supersprint headers/race cats/x-pipe with resonater, Sharked, Eibach springs/sways, Konis, Dinan 4.1 diff, CSL Brakes, UUC Evo3 SSK and tranny mounts, 19" Champion RG4s

'03 Boxster S, Seal Grey/Black-Evo CAI, GIAC ECU tuning, NHP sport headers w/bypass pipes, Porsche sport exhaust, M030, H&R springs, B&M SSK, 18" Carreras

'05 325xi Touring, Mystic blue/Beige-stock, "the wife's"
SteveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Nervous

My Ride: 01 330CI 6MT ZSP EU3
Same here. I put an order for e39 kidney grilles on Mar,6 and no response still. Sent two emails already - nada. Love the customer service! Looks like I am going to test customer service of PayPal dispute department soon....
Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Chea

My Ride: 05 ///M
Are they really that bad? Guess I will order from a different company.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
eson

My Ride: E46 M3, Porsche 911
Khoalty is REALLY hit or miss. Some pray by them, some steer far clear of them. Personally, I've dealt with them twice. First time, no issues and quick shipping. Second time, quick shipping, but one of the products they sent was defective. I took a picture, emailed it to them, and got a replacement in return within the week. Luck of the draw?

Last edited by eson; 03-12-2013 at 05:00 PM.
eson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
ngillan

My Ride: Is in a salvage yard
I ordered the wrong bulbs from them one time and they didn't get back to me in time to cancel the order....I have an extra set of bulbs at my house now that will cost more to ship back than what my actual refund will be. They say they save money by not having customer service people and they pass the savings on to you.

'07 328i - Montego Blue

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
'99 Cadillac STS
'02 BMW 325ci
ngillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #6
Nervous

Yep, I'll avoid Khoalty at all costs. I had not bad experience with them 2 years ago, but now they became ridiculous. Lack of customer service = lack of sales, IMO. Good luck with such business model.

I just sent them my final email to cancel my last order. If they don't reimburse me money any time soon I'll start a dispute via PayPal. What a mess.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
Steezy

My Ride: 2004 M3
Why don't you just do the online chat? That's what I did and got an answer immediately. No problems at all.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #8
rcsummers

My Ride: M3
Theyre in business.

But no one is home. i think its all machine operated.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:49 AM   #9
$ilent ///M

My Ride: 03.5 M3 smg lsb
I emailed them twice about claiming warranty on their new helios angel eyes which is having the same issues as the ones they replaced in which the rings have only half the led lit up on a ring. I dont have time to do the live chat since im at work the time they are online and by the time i get home they are offline.
$ilent ///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
empirem3

My Ride: JB E46 M3
I had this happen too.
If you have an online business and you dont reply back to customers in a timely-fashion - being "busy" is no excuse. Don't sell stuff if you cant deliver.
Weak.

empirem3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #13
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Nervous - we weren't able to fulfill your order timely, I replied to your last email but I think there's issues with our email server (tracking numbers aren't going out 100% of the time either also causing headaches) but I offered to take your request of a refund and process it.

Sorry that we blew it, I can admit, we do have service issues at time. It ironically happens when we have influxes of orders, especially on products we don't typically sell a lot of, which causes mass hysteria and shipping craziness which takes up most of our resources. Prices are being increased over the next few days and weeks as we need to hire more people here. Trading pricing for service is what people have been asking of us, so it's going into play now
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #14
Nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Nervous - we weren't able to fulfill your order timely, I replied to your last email but I think there's issues with our email server (tracking numbers aren't going out 100% of the time either also causing headaches) but I offered to take your request of a refund and process it.

Sorry that we blew it, I can admit, we do have service issues at time. It ironically happens when we have influxes of orders, especially on products we don't typically sell a lot of, which causes mass hysteria and shipping craziness which takes up most of our resources. Prices are being increased over the next few days and weeks as we need to hire more people here. Trading pricing for service is what people have been asking of us, so it's going into play now
Yes, please, cancel the order and return my money and I'll close the dispute at PayPal.

Last edited by Nervous; 03-13-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #15
cosmos m

My Ride: m3's(cosmos, TiAg)
I just purchased kidney grills and side grills from them and paid for 2 day shipping. I hope I see a product at my door tomorrow...
cosmos m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 AM   #16
Dmacmilitant

My Ride: 2003 M3
I purchased kidney grilles and side grilles two weeks ago and they showed up as described in 3 days. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Khoalty!
Dmacmilitant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #18
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
It takes about 3 business days, sometimes more, sometimes less, for the refund to get back to your card. I'll make sure this is done first thing in the morning
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #19
E462005

My Ride: 2005 325
??

Last edited by E462005; 03-21-2013 at 05:58 PM.
E462005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #20
Nj330xi

My Ride: 2001 330xi
Great I just order a grill and side makers hope my stuff get here ... Glad I used PayPal though
Nj330xi is offline   Reply With Quote