E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 01:32 AM   #21
itzhim

My Ride: 328i
Not to jack this thread, but KHOALTY I am still waiting for a response from my email from last friday. On a exchange for a damage fog light that was sent to me. I would like a resolution to this. I have email you multiple times.
itzhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #22
monkawekrue

My Ride: 03 M3 CB/04 M3 AW
crazy. dealt with them a few times and havent had an issue. reading this thread though.....hmmmm
monkawekrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
Hrvat

My Ride: 02 Imola Red M3
Ordered 3-4 times. All orders came in quick
I did have one of my AE rings burn out and took bunch of emailing back and forth to get the free replacement, but it was sent out after all

PM ME FOR FREE SAMPLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoah View Post
so 2004 bmw's dont come with a diff?
Hrvat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by E462005 View Post
DEAN, I have emailed you guys about a wrong harness that come with my led corners for my 05 325i. That won't fit in the oem bulb socket. How soon can you guys respond to my emails??
We replied this morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhim View Post
Not to jack this thread, but KHOALTY I am still waiting for a response from my email from last friday. On a exchange for a damage fog light that was sent to me. I would like a resolution to this. I have email you multiple times.
I had already emailed that we are sending a replacement to you, it's been handed over to returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkawekrue View Post
crazy. dealt with them a few times and havent had an issue. reading this thread though.....hmmmm
For how many orders we do a day, I wouldn't let the issues posted here deter your confidence in us.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #25
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
I've heard a lot of negative things about khoaltys customer service
Old 03-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #26
itzhim

My Ride: 328i
I have not seen an e-mail from you stating that there was a return on the way. Will there be a return mailing address label to cover the shipment back? Thank you for your reply back
itzhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #27
BRccKLYN

My Ride: Topaz 01 330ci
Was planning on buying an entire M-tech package in the following weeks from umnitza or khoalty and will be going another route due to the many many constant complaints about these companies. I'd rather buy OEM$ than have a huge headache

Last edited by BRccKLYN; 03-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.
BRccKLYN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #28
FooFighter94

My Ride: 2001 325Cic
I bought some license plate bulbs almost a month ago now and had to go back to school before they arrived. I really hope they actually showed up! Going to be home in a week, will update then. If not, there's NO excuse for that, as it has been almost a whole month. Now I'm worried...
-Koni Yellows, Otherwise hella stock
FooFighter94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #30
itscoo2pyopants

My Ride: E53 4.8is
Send a message via AIM to itscoo2pyopants
ive never had a problem with khoalty. I will keep ordering from them cant beat their prices
Old 03-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #31
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
Ive been ordering from Khoalty 4-5x with no problem...
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #32
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRccKLYN View Post
Was planning on buying an entire M-tech package in the following weeks from umnitza or khoalty and will be going another route due to the many many constant complaints about these companies. I'd rather buy OEM$ than have a huge headache
The for amount of orders we process, the amount of issues are very, very, minimal. We ship bumpers to dealerships pretty often, sometimes I wonder if the customers know that they are not receiving an OEM bumper.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #33
cosmos m

My Ride: m3's(cosmos, TiAg)
I received my kidney grills and side grills in a timely manner. For the price and looks of the product, you can't beat it.
+1 for khoalty
cosmos m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #34
Teggin

My Ride: 02 E46 M3
I ordered a carbon fiber lip from Khoalty. Showed up about a week or 2 later. I had zero issues. People can be a little impatient sometimes. Will buy again from them
Old 03-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #35
Nervous

My Ride: 01 330CI 6MT ZSP EU3
I can be patient, but with conditions:
1) I need to be told that shipping will take 2-4 weeks BEFORE I make an order (so, I'll be able to consider another vendor, compare price/(speed*quality) ratios);
2) If the order is delayed for some reasons I need to receive an email notification about the delay with the option to cancel the order.
Unfortunately, Khoalty disqualified by both of these conditions. No communication with customer, no support - no sales. Won't buy from Khoalty again.

Last edited by Nervous; 03-21-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #36
MyNewRag

My Ride: 05 ///M Convertible
Unfortunately, when someone has a bad experience, they are all too excited to tell the world. I say unfortunately only because people often do not return the favor so loudly when service is good.

I am all too happy to tell people about my experiences, not just the bad, but the good as well.

My Khoalty experience??? Both actually, it started out a little rough, but they explained the situation and made it right in the end. Did I return to do more business, you bet. Will I again, I'm pretty sure I will.

I even had a problem, just under a year after getting my LED Tails, they exchanged without any problem, just as their warranty stated.

Bottom line, there is good and bad with EVERY company, it's how they deal with the bad that determines how long they'll be around.

I vote with my wallet, and take my business to companies that satisfy my needs. Khoalty has proven to me that they deserve and have earned my business.

To each their own, take your money where you are comfortable spending it.

Just my $0.02
Old 03-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #37
ANREC330

My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
I ordered LED tail lights from khoalty three years ago for my 330 and they still work flawless.

I recently ordered kidney grilles, side grilles, smoked corners, and smoked side markers for my M3. They got to my place in 3 days very well packaged, and I installed them on my car with no problem and they look amazing.

Some of you guys really need to be patient. Once khoalty sends your stuff it's up to the shipping company how long it takes not khoalty.

I personally like dealing with them and will continue to buy from them as long as I own my m3 or any other 3 series.

Last edited by ANREC330; 03-22-2013 at 01:32 AM.
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #38
Vinoth

My Ride: BMW 323i
I have to chime in here. I ordered a set of LED Tails for my e46 on Sunday March 17th. I paid extra for priority shipping. Come Tuesday, no email notification of shipping. Started the online chat with Dean who mentioned they switched shipping companies recently and were having some sort of issue that would be resolved the next day. Come Thursday, still no notification,... so I leave a voicemail. Come Saturday(yesterday) still no notice, so I send an email and leave another voicemail.

I have purchased a few items from Khoalty, but right now I have to say I am not impressed. I understand things happen some times, delays occur. but the right thing to do is notify your customers when this happens. At this point I dont even know if the item has been shipped, or is still sitting in a warehouse. To add to that Im having the hardest time getting a hold of someone to get some sort of status update. I could have bought this locally for 30 bucks more and saved myself this trouble. Still waiting on a update and Im hoping Khoalty can make this situation right.

Last edited by Vinoth; 03-24-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #39
CTS

My Ride: E39, E46, 3.0CSL
I am trying in vain to reach them as well.

They took my order and instantly charged my card. Since then I've gotten nothing but BS from them. First the order was shipped. Then they were waiting on the skirts. Then Dean doesn't have any way of getting information on orders that have shipped. Every communication has come with a promise of quick response. Not once has it happened. I even sat on live chat for three hours while Dean searched for shipping info. Had to re- log in and get him. Now I have emailed at least 4 or 5 times on a refund with no reply.

It's been two weeks and all I've gotten were untruths and empty promises. All I want is the amount credited back to my account.

Fortunately, my E46 project moves forward. I called Umnitza Friday and ordered the same three pieces. Not only did they ship within hours of the order, I saved about 20%. Ended up ordering about triple in additional pieces than what I had from Khoality.

Is it an ethical business practice to charge a customer's credit card for "in-stock" items you can't ship in over two week's time?
CTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #40
Nervous

My Ride: 01 330CI 6MT ZSP EU3
Ha-ha, you, guys, are just "not patient", according to some posters here.... Facepalm to Khoalty.
Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote