E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #41
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
lol, I know. It was the perfect meme for the post.

If it was half finger gloves, then yes I don't see point of those. But with full finger gloves they add many benefits. Extra one, I don't have to worry about bacteria and dirt as much in a public gym.
You do realize how enormously silly you sound right? The inside of your sweaty ass gloves are festering with bacteria (..just like a pair of socks).
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #42
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Yes, but I wash my gloves and the bacteria is not external (coming from other people). Some gloves are made specifically with anti bacteria material just like tops made for biking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
You do realize how enormously silly you sound right? The inside of your sweaty ass gloves are festering with bacteria (..just like a pair of socks).
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #43
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Yes, but I wash my gloves and the bacteria is not external (coming from other people). Some gloves are made specifically with anti bacteria material just like tops made for biking.
Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #44
bimmerchop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 11,039
My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
__________________
- Rich - Flickr - Stage 3+ TiAL B5 S4

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #45
Silversixspeed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Posts: 85
My Ride: Too many to list
^^^

-z00:
Brags about macking mad b1tches, whines about bacteria at the gym.

Last edited by Silversixspeed; 03-16-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Silversixspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #46
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversixspeed View Post
^^^

-z00:
Brags about macking mad b1tches, whines about bacteria at the gym.

No kidding......
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #47
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
lol at meme

I'm a bit OCD and don't like touching stuff people touch. I want to feel a connection with weights I'm moving and want to feel special.

Do you notice how often people at gym pick their noses, go to bathroom without washing hands, and more. You tell me you want to touch same weights they're touching. No thanks, each to his own. Call me a bitch, but I'll be a clean bitch lol
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #48
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
lol at meme

I'm a bit OCD and don't like touching stuff people touch. I want to feel a connection with weights I'm moving and want to feel special.

Do you notice how often people at gym pick their noses, go to bathroom without washing hands, and more. You tell me you want to touch same weights they're touching. No thanks, each to his own. Call me a bitch, but I'll be a clean bitch lol

Ok, I'm going to call you out z00:

You sound like a total b|tch!

...and you're not a clean b|tch. You're a dirty b|tch just like everybody else dude. Seriously! You worry about not "touching what people touch" (..what straight man says some punk ass sh|t like that????) and people picking their noses and not washing their hands, but you'll lick a vagina and/or stick your dick in a chick? My God! Panzy for real!

Last edited by M3Inline6; 03-16-2013 at 02:08 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #49
ONEinc_StephenK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 7
My Ride: Nothing but BMW
I don't see anything wrong ? What's the point of sh!t talking to people who prefer to wear gloves ? I do a bit of both, I tend to sweat profusely out of my palms so I wear gloves more often when the weather gets warmer. Honestly what's the vaginal about lifting with gloves ? We're all lifting, no ? You and Solly seem to make the biggest fuss about this. Not talking smack to you but please explain to me why you're so anti gloves. Especially when it's not even you wearing em.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #50
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEinc_StephenK View Post
I don't see anything wrong ? What's the point of sh!t talking to people who prefer to wear gloves ? I do a bit of both, I tend to sweat profusely out of my palms so I wear gloves more often when the weather gets warmer. Honestly what's the vaginal about lifting with gloves ? We're all lifting, no ? You and Solly seem to make the biggest fuss about this. Not talking smack to you but please explain to me why you're so anti gloves. Especially when it's not even you wearing em.
No, we're just anti-z00. Keep up!


You need to spend more time in these parts to understand the dynamic between our group. We forgive you!

Last edited by M3Inline6; 03-16-2013 at 02:09 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #51
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual


Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Ok, I'm going to call you out z00:

You sound like a total b|tch!

...and you're not a clean b|tch. You're a dirty b|tch just like everybody else dude. Seriously! You worry about not "touching what people touch" (..what straight man says some punk ass sh|t like that????) and people picking their noses and not washing their hands, but you'll lick a vagina and/or stick your dick in a chick? My God! Panzy for real!
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #52
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Some guys who lift have tiny peckers and low self esteem so they have an urge to make themselves feel good by picking on silly $hit.

These guys that are picking on gloves; one of them dances and thinks he is doing martial arts, the other shows his ass pic in public for guys to tell him how nice it's (his anus ain't even bleached, so no gay guy would even touch him). Go figure! lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEinc_StephenK View Post
I don't see anything wrong ? What's the point of sh!t talking to people who prefer to wear gloves ? I do a bit of both, I tend to sweat profusely out of my palms so I wear gloves more often when the weather gets warmer. Honestly what's the vaginal about lifting with gloves ? We're all lifting, no ? You and Solly seem to make the biggest fuss about this. Not talking smack to you but please explain to me why you're so anti gloves. Especially when it's not even you wearing em.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #53
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Some guys who lift have tiny peckers and low self esteem so they have an urge to make themselves feel good by picking on silly $hit.

These guys that are picking on gloves; one of them dances and thinks he is doing martial arts, the other shows his ass pic in public for guys to tell him how nice it's (his anus ain't even bleached, so no gay guy would even touch him). Go figure! lol
Okay don't get ahead of yourself z00 and start talking sh|t. LOL! You get one guy, Stephen in this case, who comes to your defense NOT knowing about half of the ignorant/ridiculous stuff you post on a regular basis, and you use that as license to try and get indignant (..and unusually bold for being such a small fish). It's also funny that you chose to call me and DylloS out, but there were AT LEAST 3 or 4 other people (..all of whom put up numbers that you will likely never, ever see) who made fun of you too. Figures! And you're more than welcome to come check out and challenge my "dance" if you think it's all games. I'm really easy to find and I don't hide.

...and you're still a panzy!


P.S. I'm black! Small penis references don't apply to me. Take that!!!!!!! <chest pump>


[Disclaimer: The P.S. was obviously a joke z00 if you didn't get it]

Last edited by M3Inline6; 03-16-2013 at 02:57 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #54
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
I was teasing you back. Where is the love for your quarter black bro?

Made fun of me? You guys take yourselves too seriously. Well yes, my numbers might not be as high as some members here because I have not been lifting as long. My numbers are quite decent for my weight and experience. I work out to stay healthy, strong, and look good, not to boost my insecure confidence so I have something to brag about. I have much better things to do in my life than to obsess about my workout numbers. There is money to be made, hoes to be banged, parties to crashed, and egos to be bruised.

This forum reminds me of a religious cult group. Its members pat each other on the back and don't challenge what others say. But when an external person do so, they get defensive and sensitive.

I picked you and Solly because you're the cutest two among the ugly fat others. lol

I know it's all jokes man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Okay don't get ahead of yourself z00. LOL! You get one guy, Stephen in this case, who comes to your defense NOT knowing about half of the ignorant/ridiculous stuff you post on a regular basis, and you use that as license to try and get indignant. It's also funny that you chose to call me and DylloS out, but there were AT LEAST 3 or 4 other people (..all of whom put up numbers that you will likely never, ever see) who made fun of you too. Figures! And you're more than welcome to come check out and challenge my "dance" if you think it's all games. I'm really easy to find and I don't hide.

Last edited by z00; 03-16-2013 at 03:04 PM.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #55
///M Powerd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 363
My Ride: 2003.5 M3 Coupe
Women use pads for their female issues.
__________________

2003.5 M3 Coupe. Jet Black/Black Nappa/Full CF Trim
Eisenmann Race 83MM Bilstein PSS10 Michelin PSS
///M Powerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #56
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,776
My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
I was teasing you back. Where is the love for your quarter black bro?

Made fun of me? You guys take yourselves too seriously. Well yes, my numbers might not be as high as some members here because I have not been lifting as long. My numbers are quite decent for my weight and experience. I work out to stay healthy, strong, and look good, not to boost my insecure confidence so I have something to brag about. I have much better things to do in my life than to obsess about my workout numbers. There is money to be made, hoes to be banged, parties to crashed, and egos to be bruised.

This forum reminds me of a religious cult group. Its members pat each other on the back and don't challenge what others say. But when an external person do so, they get defensive and sensitive.

I picked you and Solly because you're the cutest two among the ugly fat others. lol

You've gotta learn to relax z00! LOL! We love you! You do need a reality check though. We challenge each other all of the time, and constantly debate a detail down to minutia. Have you been paying attention?

Last edited by M3Inline6; 03-16-2013 at 03:05 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #57
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
I love you too guys, we should have an orgie sometime

I'm the black duck in this forum if you noticed, I get picked on most of the time because I'm fly lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
You've gotta learn to relax z00! LOL! We love you! You do need a reality check though. We challenge each other all of the time, and constantly debate a detail down to minutia. Have you been paying attention?
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
bostonsc4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 516
My Ride: BMW 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
I love you too guys, we should have an orgie sometime

I'm the black duck in this forum if you noticed, I get picked on most of the time because I'm fly lol
I often walk away with my tail between my legs from the guys here too.
bostonsc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #59
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
No worries man, I told you before I'll take you. If any of these guys bother just let me know. They like to sound and tough but they all talk.

Learn some wisdom from the king of the south:



Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonsc4 View Post
I often walk away with my tail between my legs from the guys here too.

Last edited by z00; 03-16-2013 at 05:26 PM.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #60
ONEinc_StephenK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 7
My Ride: Nothing but BMW
Hahahaha !!! Confusion cleared ! We are all going to make it brahs.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use