E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #41
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I refuse to assist until I know 'Sarah' is of legal age.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #42
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreyF1 View Post
OP you are doing it all wrong

-You need to get one of those "Between Me and You" cards. They have perfect cards that send the "You were right for me from the second I met you" message. Don't forget to write a paragragh or two to empshasize how much of the one she is for you.
-A dozen roses from 1-800-FLOWERS, local florists are a rip off and don't have fresh flowers. Besides, supporting local businesses is overrated.
-I'm sure you can you find some Valentine's chocolates at some dollar store. Tell her that even though Valentine's is over, she is still yours.
-Now would be a good time to look at some family plans for the iPhone, girls love that phone in white. That will surely win her over.
-You should buy her a little chickie for Easter to, and when the chickie is big enough, take it to a local pond and set it free. She will melt.
-Have you asked her father yet for her hand in relationship? Better get on that before another guy does.
-Also, don't forget to remove your balls and put them in a well stitched leather pouch. They should fit perfectly in one of the inside pockets in her Coach bag.
Quote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being so insensitive. Read my post, this is true love MICHAEL.

Unbelievable. Where is the romance nowadays?

Sweep her off her feet OP!!! I believe in you! Get her this

http://www.amazon.com/Titanic-100th-.../dp/B007PK8WYE

cannot believe i didn't get more support from members with this solid advice, you guys don't know a damn thing about banging supermodels
JJR4884 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #43
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
OP's girl may not be a supermodel thus that advice would fail even more then the OP. Perhaps he should try and bait her with chum, that may work better given the circumstances.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #44
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
OP got his d!ck chopped off

brown magic
awesomechinz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:44 AM   #45
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
This thread... LOL. OP isn't coming back. Good work guys!
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 AM   #46
ANREC330

My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
3 pages and still no pics wtf.
Pics or ban.

OP stop being such a vag. Just keep her as a friend with benefits.
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #47
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
cannot believe i didn't get more support from members with this solid advice, you guys don't know a damn thing about banging supermodels
your posts had me lol'ing
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #48
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedi View Post
"Sarah you are not here with me right now so i cannot tell you this in person .I have been thinking of you for a freakin week at night, work, school .. Pretty much everywhere . I genuinely like you. You make me happy whenever you are around. You are gorgeous & your personality is super attractive. Unless you don't have mutual feeling towards me I want to take you out for dinner and a movie night."
Dude I stopped reading this text after the first sentence... you better believe she will too. Think of how awkward it will be seeing her in the hall after you get creepy-overly-attached and things burn out.... this will absolutely happen if you send that text.

Just take things slow, ask her out to such-and-such, no big deal.

The biggest thing you can do is listen to the people in this thread... no offense, you have your head up your ass (we all do this might I add), so trust in the voices here and everything will work out.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #49
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
OP disappeared

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #50
Pedi

My Ride: 330ci
Daaaaaaamn. Didn't think I get so many ideas.

Anyways .. We hooked up again. I asked her out to dinner and she bailed on my saying she's "sick" so I brought her soup. She said let's watch a movie oh her bed. Started talking about the night we had sex. I told her I liked her and she said she really liked me. Then it happened.

But then I asked her to hang out a few days ago and she said she has work until late so I was like fine. A few mins later I go down to walk my dog and she is sitting in her patio drinking with my next door neighbors and her friends. I was like didn't you have work? She said she didn't go then I just walked up back to my place. Today my neighbor 's roomate told me she hooked up with his roommate that night but "didn't have sex " I call BS on that.

So my roommates convinced me to delete her number and move on. I run into her everyday but I play it cool.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #51
Pedi

But I am really glad I didn't send that text. I just really liked her and my mind was ****ing with me.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #52
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Bang her brains out then she will come back

brown magic
awesomechinz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #53
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Some girls are meant to just fool around with. Nothing more.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #54
RKiepper

My Ride: 1999 E46 328I x2
Might just be me...

But I don't like leftovers
RKiepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #55
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Daaaaaaamn. Didn't think I get so many ideas.

Anyways .. We hooked up again. I asked her out to dinner and she bailed on my saying she's "sick" so I brought her soup. She said let's watch a movie oh her bed. Started talking about the night we had sex. I told her I liked her and she said she really liked me. Then it happened.

But then I asked her to hang out a few days ago and she said she has work until late so I was like fine. A few mins later I go down to walk my dog and she is sitting in her patio drinking with my next door neighbors and her friends. I was like didn't you have work? She said she didn't go then I just walked up back to my place. Today my neighbor 's roomate told me she hooked up with his roommate that night but "didn't have sex " I call BS on that.

So my roommates convinced me to delete her number and move on. I run into her everyday but I play it cool.
Sounds like a slut dude. You also move way too fast. Telling people you like them straigh up after only hooking up is too much. IMO she's not into you and just likes sex like every other human being.

You also fuucked up by saying "I thought you had work". You are doing the complete opposite of playing it cool.

Last edited by DylloS; 03-25-2013 at 08:22 AM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #56
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

He didn't bang her hard enough on soup night. Move on!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #57
HaloArchive

My Ride: My Office Chair
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
He didn't bang her hard enough on soup night. Move on!
+1, girls need a poundin'
HaloArchive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #58
Pedi

did i mention she bailed on me on my birthday and went to the bar with the same guy? i just found out she might have a boyfriend too. karma is going to get her bad. **** i wish she didn't live 2 doors down. I've never been played this bad. someone needs to tell me how to deal with this. its driving me nuts.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #59
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
did i mention she bailed on me on my birthday and went to the bar with the same guy? i just found out she might have a boyfriend too. karma is going to get her bad. **** i wish she didn't live 2 doors down. I've never been played this bad. someone needs to tell me how to deal with this. its driving me nuts.
you fuucked her who gives a sh1t. She is a slvt and that's pretty damn obvious. Do you want to be with someone like this?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #60
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

How to deal with it? You move on. Stop putting that loose ass pussy on a pedestal.