E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
The driver sounds like a whiney meathead. Where was he going in such a hurry in a large POS SUV? as it is, the meathead's SUV was already whizzing by other cars. How fast does he need to go? Seems like he was just trying to be a macho man. The video should be taken into context. We don't know what the meathead driver did prior to turning on his camera phone. Maybe he was tailgating the cop... like in the video.
which is exactly why I said I wish I knew what he did before it started filming... you seem to already know somehow.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #22
Zell

My Ride: '02 Dogemobile Shibe
License plate: 45286V
Old 03-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #23
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan e36 View Post
wheres charleston?

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #24
06E46M3
Banned User

My Ride: L;KL;KL;KL;LKL;;KLL
portrait video = dont watch
06E46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #25
///MPR77

My Ride: 02 ///M3 Tri-Ped
Did that cop switch lanes at WOT?
Scared tge piss out of him.

That SUV has lackobfturbo, and oddshape.

Bewahren Sie ihre ultimative fahrmaschine
///MPR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #26
Gus330vrum

My Ride: 330ci
Ya hilarious .haha.. Mango right about his noise truck that ain't got 1oohp lol

Sent from my LG using Bimmer App

Last edited by Gus330vrum; 03-19-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Gus330vrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #27
SuperFan86

My Ride: 2003 325i
I live in Charleston and take that same section of road to work every single day. I'm sure it's totally unrelated, but 526 has had a lot of fatalities related to speed over the last month. The police have had speed checks set up almost daily at one section or another to slow people down.

Is it possible that this officer was aware of this or had radioed in and was trying to enforce the crackdown without any authority.

I think the cop was out of line, but people do need to be safer down her on that road because it is full of idiots and 18 wheelers, which is always a bad mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN
I was stayign at this one girls ass for what felt like 5 mins. My gil sadi what the fvck are you looking at. I said just thnking about how beautiful she was goign to look in her wedding dress. Road head for the win.
SuperFan86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #28
GasKing

My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
Textbook brake check lol.

Last edited by GasKing; 03-19-2013 at 09:06 PM.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #29
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
How slow was the cop going at the beginning?

No matter what, break checking like that is out of line.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #30
Wes

Cops should never be allowed to drive first. Ever. If they are scared they should run away.

A citizen's life should always be more important than a cop's life. There should be a minimum number of cops killed each year by bad guys in this country with our gun laws. If you don't like it, are too scared, or don't think you can not fire first, don't become a cop.

Americans are brainwashed into thinking heavy handed police tactics are necessary and actually work in the long run. It's comical to me the whole judicial system goes out the window whenever a cop gets scared. Which one is it....right to bear arms or right to shoot someone in public if you get scared.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #31
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Cops should never be allowed to drive first. Ever. If they are scared they should run away.

A citizen's life should always be more important than a cop's life. There should be a minimum number of cops killed each year by bad guys in this country with our gun laws. If you don't like it, are too scared, or don't think you can not fire first, don't become a cop.

Americans are brainwashed into thinking heavy handed police tactics are necessary and actually work in the long run. It's comical to me the whole judicial system goes out the window whenever a cop gets scared. Which one is it....right to bear arms or right to shoot someone in public if you get scared.
Which is exactly why the cop was in the right for brake checking the meathead essentially slowing down a two-and-a-half-ton missle that was flying by other passenger vehicles.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #32
Wes

Quote:
Which is exactly why the cop was in the right for brake checking the meathead essentially slowing down a two-and-a-half-ton missle that was flying by other passenger vehicles.
Doesn't matter if he thinks they are upstanding citizens or not. They are citizens and you shouldn't brake check them. Why is a cop's personal safety put above a citizen's right?

I'm a cop and I'm scared so I get to shoot you....where did this idea come from? It's ridiculous. I don't care about your friends safety- they signed up to do a dangerous job and get paid very well for doing almost nothing. Accountants get paperclips. Cops get shot by bad guys. It's life. Wear a vest if you're scared and if you have children that depend on you to come home at night, get a new job rather than shoot every black citizen that poses a threat.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #33
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Doesn't matter if he thinks they are upstanding citizens or not. They are citizens and you shouldn't brake check them. Why is a cop's personal safety put above a citizen's right?

I'm a cop and I'm scared so I get to shoot you....where did this idea come from? It's ridiculous. I don't care about your friends safety- they signed up to do a dangerous job and get paid very well for doing almost nothing. Accountants get paperclips. Cops get shot by bad guys. It's life. Wear a vest if you're scared and if you have children that depend on you to come home at night, get a new job rather than shoot every black citizen that poses a threat.
Cops put their lives on the line every single day. You act stupid and get dealt with. Simple as that.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 03-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #34
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Wow this video had my blood boiling. Cop should loose his license and be forced to eat dog poop for 3 days.
Swriously
Old 03-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #35
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Cops put their lives on the line every single day. You act stupid and get dealt with. Simple as that.
LOL. Lives on the line....

It's their choice. It's not our fault they got all C's in high school and have a complex that requires them to look for a way to be powerful.

Not all cops are like this, but a lot are.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #36
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaput View Post
LOL. Lives on the line....

It's their choice. It's not our fault they got all C's in high school and have a complex that requires them to look for a way to be powerful.

Not all cops are like this, but a lot are.
Our armed forces put their lives on the line. It's also their choice. Do you talk down upon them too?

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 03-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #37
Wes

Quote:
I said nothing about returning fire or stopping people in the act of hurting other citizens. Try reading comprehension. Sure if someone shoots at you, return fire.

What's your point here? If a cop sees someone beating someone he should be allowed to shoot them right there on the spot? How do you know the bus driver didn't do something illegal that precipitated the beating? You don't. That's why there's a justice system.

It's fun for me to poke at small minds. Lots of tough guys with police buddy losers in this thread. I'm sure most of you ignoramuses defend a wide open second amendment and at the same time think the police should be allowed to open fire on any black dude with a gun. Try spending some time in a country with proper law enforcement and see how it's done right. Or speak with someone who studied criminal justice outside the US. Our current system of policing is extremely poor in my opinion- and it's perpetuated by the small minds who are attracted to the gunslinger type law enforcement that's run rampant in this country.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #38
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
I said nothing about returning fire or stopping people in the act of hurting other citizens. Try reading comprehension. Sure if someone shoots at you, return fire.

What's your point here? If a cop sees someone beating someone he should be allowed to shoot them right there on the spot? How do you know the bus driver didn't do something illegal that precipitated the beating? You don't. That's why there's a justice system.

It's fun for me to poke at small minds. Lots of tough guys with police buddy losers in this thread. I'm sure most of you ignoramuses defend a wide open second amendment and at the same time think the police should be allowed to open fire on any black dude with a gun. Try spending some time in a country with proper law enforcement and see how it's done right. Or speak with someone who studied criminal justice outside the US. Our current system of policing is extremely poor in my opinion- and it's perpetuated by the small minds who are attracted to the gunslinger type law enforcement that's run rampant in this country.
My point is you are defending a meathead in a top-heavy 5,000-lb. speeding missle trying to antagonize a member of law enforcement.

Lets say if it were true the cop was being a prick and "holding up traffic," why would anyone in their right mind tailgate the police officer and try to incite road rage? Just because the SUV driver knows the cop is out of his jurisdiction, that gives him a license to antagonize?

The person shooting the video had the choice to slow down but decided to pursue the cop in an aggressive manner.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS

Last edited by Mango; 03-19-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #39
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Our armed forces put their lives on the line. It's also their choice. Do you talk down upon them too?
Apples to oranges. Our military do not harass citizens of our country on a daily basis. Military do not get angry and beat people out of their cars, and put bogus and in some cases false charges on people. The military are not anything like cops.

Cops are d!cks. Their sole purpose is to write reports, and pull people over. Acting way outside common sense and decency, and they get away with it. That cop should be fired, license removed, arrested and jailed for abuse of power, reckless endangerment, speeding, reckless driving and anything else that could get pinned on him.

I wish that driver would have rear ended him, pulled him out of the car, and beat him with a flashlight.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #40
Lexie330ci
ILCUTAWOOTIE

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Lexie330ci
Quote:
My point is you are defending a meathead in a top-heavy 5,000-lb. speeding missle trying to antagonize a member of law enforcement.

Lets say if it were true the cop was being a prick and "holding up traffic," why would anyone in their right mind tailgate the police officer and try to incite road rage? Just because the SUV driver knows the cop is out of his jurisdiction, that gives him a license to antagonize?

The person shooting the video had the choice to slow down but decided to pursue the cop in an aggressive manner.
you're joking right...this is a troll post, right?

Need brakes? Bother Anthony Here!
Lexie330ci is offline   Reply With Quote