||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|03-20-2013, 01:43 PM||#1|
1999 BMW 540i Dinan 3 with 57,xxx miles
1999 BMW 540i Dinan stage 3 with 58,xxx miles. Black paint with black interior.
Asking price is $10,900. Contact me via email email@example.com if interested.
- Located in Los Angeles.
- 2 owners, clean title with no accidents on CarFax.
- Sports package.
- 6 speed manual.
- Some service records available.
- Exterior paint is smooth and fade-free.
- Interior is clean with no odors (smoke-free) and no rips or cracks in the leather.
- A/C and heater works perfect.
- Stereo with 6 CD changer sounds perfect.
- Factory xenon headlamps runs perfect.
- Engine runs strong and smooth.
- Original clutch and doesn't slip at all.
- Rotors/pads around 40% left.
- Tires are Continental ContiSport3 (ZR rated) around 40% left.
- 2 sets of keys.
- BMW original car cover.
Dinan intake $449
Dinan t-body $849
Dinan stage 3 ECU $599
Dinan exhaust $699
Dinan front brace $549
Dinan rear brace $299
Dinan short-shift $219
Euro rear tailights $439
Euro clear corner headlights $250
Clear side markers $50
Trunk spoiler $400
BMW Style 66 17x8 and 17x9 painted gray $500
- Rear passenger window doesn't roll (window regulator works, cable must have slipped/broke).
- Dead pixels on instrument cluster.
- Rear trunk shock mounts worn.
Last edited by titanium330; 06-19-2013 at 10:42 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|03-22-2013, 12:43 PM||#3|
Give me your best offers folks, you won't find another E39 540i with 6 speed and low mileage + Dinan equipment.
Last edited by titanium330; 03-22-2013 at 12:44 PM.
|05-29-2013, 03:05 PM||#7|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
My Ride: E46, E92, R32
Wouldn't It be a Dinan 5?
S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.
Last edited by phrozen06; 05-29-2013 at 03:05 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|